AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Vote_lcapObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Voting_barObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Vote_lcapObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Voting_barObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Observing (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 pm

"oh no no sorry Kairi sorry i am sooo sorry Kairi" john ran to Kairi's aid helping her out out the mess looking down sad at what he did "john is sorry and understands if you hate him for the stupid move of his..."John had a tear go down his face as he sat on the floor like a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

master : 9

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Kairi couldn't help but notice how adorable John looked and went over to kiss his forhead then sighed "John..the only way I could ever hate you is only if you treat me like shit" she said smiling then messed his hair up abit "And if you try to kill me or my siblings" she said laughing softly
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/100Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 pm

"willy?" John asked sounding type childish smiling getting up hugging Kairi "aww thank you Kairi you so cool,kind nice oh your my bestes friend in world sorry for pushing u so rudely could we have fun somewhere else?" John plead begging like a child.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Kairi hugged John back "And your my bestest friend too!" she said laughing then let go "Hmm..you pick this time, anywhere anywhere you want!!" she said excited
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 pm

John grinned widely "like old times to the arcade this time no one can stop the fun of me beating Kairi at that game we were playing at the arcade your score is mine lets go!" john Grabbed Kairi in a rush blowing away leaving dust in his tracks almost dragging Kairi in such a rush "oops your dragging to the shoulders!" John placed kairi quickly on his shoulders not thinking and not giving her time to respond then quickly dashed off to the arcade in a somewhat hurry.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Kairi was too excited to even notice that she was on John's shoulder then she snapped out of it "Woah!!" she said kinda confused "I can shunpo, you know" she said with a smile but didnt think he heared her "I hope I dont weigh much" she said holding on to his neck and laughed
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:05 am

"WE ARE HERE!" John pointed to the arcade "here we are sorry about the rush" rubs head letting her off "alright lets go get some game on!" John smiles running in "last one in is a rotten egg!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm

"Awww man..why do I always have to be the rotten egg?" she asked laughing and followed John inside the arcade "Wow!" she said eyes wide open "Its just as I remember it..isnt this cool!!" she said thinking John was next to her but it ended being some random person who gave her a weird look "Ohww..sorry" she said feeling abit embarrassed then started to look for John "Yooo hooo..now where has he gone.." she said smiling
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:40 am

John appeared from behind her pointing to a game "oh oh Kairi try this game with me please?" *john points to a dance dance revolution*
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:39 am

"A-ha!!" Kairi said happily then grabbed John with her to stand on the game's arrow box thingy "I'm sorry to be the one to brake it to you..but your going down my dear friend!!" she said excitedly jumping and waiting to push the start button
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

"if you say so" John teased making a few moves unsure what he was doing but getting the hang of it"oh yeah i am so doing this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observing (Open to anyone)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4