AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Vote_lcapgoing dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Voting_bargoing dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Vote_lcapgoing dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Voting_bargoing dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiver

Shiver

master : 503

Character sheet
weridness:
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Left_bar_bleue100/100going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: human

going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Empty
PostSubject: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm

jade was wondering the dark parts of this world searching for something
"hmmm where is it?"
she looks around in search but no results
"aww this place is so big i dont know where to start lol Razz"
she looks at the dark horizen at its bueaty and grace its dark skyies and bueatiful surroundings and area everything was so cute perfect and a great picture
jade unwineded a bit
"awww its so cute but yet so deadly lol Razz Very Happy"
she jumps to one floating rock then stops on another
"hmmm????"
she felt something....comeing....lurking...following.....stalking....
Razz
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Tsuna flying over the rocks reading a note "Now where is.......Jade?" he said stopping looking at her
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:
going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Left_bar_bleue100/100going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 am

ooc:tsuna not the thing lol so just a heads up abby Razz
jade looks at tsuna
"oh you got the memo? lol Very Happy?"
she looks at him for a moment then looks around some rocks were heading toward her she jumps on them and skips a few blast a few this way and jumps to tsuna
"great you can help me find it Very Happy"
she said hugging him
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 am

"Find what?"
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 am

"youll see Razz"
she said as she jumped to another rock a dark hand grabed at her she blew it off with some fire
"few come on abby dark ones might try to take you away Razz"
she said
"hmmm i wonder why all these worlds were taken so easyly by the heartless...."
she said with a bit of a smile but a bit disapointed
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:51 am

"There is always darkness in the heart remember that" Tsuna said following her
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am

"why?....."
she wondered then looked at all the purple lines then saw no more rocks just complet darkness
"aww its to dark to see damn oh well Razz"
her eyes grew red they grew complet red
"ok now we are going to seee!!!!"
jade shot out 2 huge beams going right and left spreading out light and flames making everything in those paths seeable
"but mine shines bright baby!"
she said as she saw a dark black jewel
"oh found it!"
she said running to it as a huge dark form took place in front of her growing and growing more bigger and darker
jade jsut looked up at it
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:00 am

"I think your light is a little down right or thats something you gotta beat" Tsuna said taking a piece of paper out of his pocket "Come on baby you can do it"
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 am

jade looked at it then used activated her other eyes
"by the light inside let those whos heartes purefy light and rightness shine!"
a huge ray of white flames shot out at the dark beast melting it into a dark star
"wow who would have known dark matter and the death jewel lol Razz it must be my lukcy day i have a new form now and new control lol :Pyea!"
she said jumping for join
the world began to qukae
"oh no this world is going down we took its balance oh wait"
she places a light matter in place for the dark matter and made the world...bright but yet it was dark somewhat it had half and half now the world was saved but yet still trapped by the heartless but we will fix that an other time lol Razz
"ok baby i got what i wanted lets go lol Razz"
jade dies and another form of jade rejerates
"ok im back lol gime this and this and lets go see short right? lol Razz"
then she looks back at the world
"aww i want to stay here and gaze can we baby? lol Razz"
seh said tugging on him
her eyes were pure white
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 am

Tsuna was holding a box "You went through a lot and if you wanna gaze then sure"
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 am

jade grabbed a picec of her slef and threw it at tsuna
tsuna somehow appeared laying down next to jade
"oh hey abby you made it and thanks i want to watch a bit lol Razz"
she said as she watched the beautyful skies and the bueatyuful plains everything was just perfect even the moment..lol Razz
"baby.....i love you Razz Smile Very Happy"
she said hugging him
lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:37 am

Tsuna hugged her back "I love you too Jade" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 am

ooc:aww this is a perfect moment for our song image our song and this moment isnt it cute? lol Razz
ic:she smiled and just layed there watching the half sun set and the half moon rise
...it was bueatiful....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)   going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

going dangerouse :D lol XD(open to anyone! lo :P)
Page 1 of 1