AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Vote_lcappoetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Voting_barpoetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Vote_lcappoetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Voting_barpoetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

master : 501

Character sheet
weridness:
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Left_bar_bleue0/0poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type:

poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Empty
PostSubject: poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )   poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:41 pm

ha guys you dont have to but ive been seeing allot of poetry lately and wont to here some of yours if you guys can make one up it could be short long i dont care it can be about any thing love something you like any thing as long as it a poem does not have to rhyme just remember to add a title before writing so go ahaed write and post poetry right here i will post one very soon and thank you for doing this oh you can also comment on poetry if you wont enjoy
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Left_bar_bleue0/0poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )   poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:21 am

world so cold...

the hearts
the emotions
the fools
the commotions
all fall in line

like darts perishing hearts
blades cutting grades
schools having fools

they all fall i n line
in a world so cold
in a world so bold
yet so lonely and one is told
he is not loved so his soul is soled

have you ever felt this?
do you ever fell into an abyss
so dark and cold inside
that's what the world is
that's what the worlds made up
of and is...

i suck at poetry so i won't blame if this one sucks lol
ill come with better stuff another time
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )   poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 am

ok that poem was awesome man wat are you saying you do not suck this was amazing i love it
Back to top Go down
DeadpoolXX
Under dead king warrior
Under dead king warrior
DeadpoolXX

master : 0

PostSubject: Re: poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )   poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:10 am

i got one
how to kill

sneak and run
cut his tongue
prepare to attack
watch your back
kill him before he inhales
take his body don't leave a trail
cops are coming you got to bail
take his body throw it in the ocean
wait a witness approaches
take out your gun shoot him twice
in the chest he falls down let him rest
take his body throw it down then i run
because im done

there you go i no it's random but its something so wat you think
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )   poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

WOW AWESOME YOU MAID THIS UP YOUR SELF I GIVE IT 4/5
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Left_bar_bleue1/100poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

PostSubject: Re: poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )   poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:26 pm

its not good but its not bad i give it a 3/5
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )   poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it ) Empty

Back to top Go down

poetry open house (everyone come make a poem about any thing and post it )
Page 1 of 1