AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_lcapObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Voting_barObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Observing (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

master : 9

Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Kairi grinned "Nooo, however since I won..you owe me a free coffee" she said walking in and pushing him playfully
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 pm

"fine least i can do" John walks over to the counter "so what type of coffee you want one lump or two regular what?" John asked kindly standing online
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

"Just the regular" she said smiling while looking at the long line
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:33 pm

"alright"
john skips the other people online uncaringly hearing them complain "tell someone who cares"
he laughed ordering for the both of them then walking towards her giving her coffee "here you go"
he handed her as he took a sip of his
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Kairi laughed as she wached him cut in line then took the coffee from his hand "Thank you my good sir" she smiled
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:01 pm

"welcome madame" John sipped some more blowing it "oh thats good espresso a tad hot thought"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Kairi chuckeled "I say old chap, I must agree" she said with a london accent trying not to laugh then walked to the door "What better way to drink coffee than in the out doors" she said holding it open elegantly
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:43 pm

"you sure are happy at the moment whats on your mind?" John asked finishing his coffee throwing it away in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm

"Is it so hard to believe that I enjoy spending time with your weird self?" she asked smiling then fihishing her coffee too and throwing it in the trash aswell
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

"yes no one likes me or my weird self they say i should change"
John looked up to the morning sky seeing as the night wished away
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Kairi stared at him for a moment then just hugged him "Theres absolutely nothing wrong with you and you shouldnt change" she said friendly patting his back "Now put on a happy smile!, please?" she said like a little girl
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:35 pm

John looked over at Kairi "...why do you have so much faith in me..." John stared at her different then usual "...i wish i could smile" John gave a weak yet small smile
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Kairi gave a little frown "Well because I know your such a good friend, even if you are a little on the weird side" she said with a little grin "You've never been mean to me or have done anything to hurt me" she said with her hand on her hip still smiling
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:25 am

"i guess...just i think i need some alone time you know i am not like i use to before...the fun,hyper freaking jumping around trying to get every girl on the market guy...nope....that john died..." John just continued to look down a bit more sadder but then looks up and smiles towards Kairi "...sorry silly me haha you know Kairi you are just like a little sister to me thats what i love about you,your always there to cheer me up...thanks" John rubs kairi's hair like a kid still smiling
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:43 pm

"Hey!!" Kairi said laughing abit then gave John a really nice hug "Well what are friends for right?" she said with an encouraging smile "Now c'mon!, lets head for the playground in the park...that is..only if your up for it, kuz its okay if you just wanna call it a day" she said shrugging but still smiling
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 am

John smiled "for you we can go to the park lets go Buddy" John grabbed Kairi and ran out the shop then began to walk with Kairi "so anything on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:01 pm

"Ummm no, not at the moment" she said shrugging then began skipping and went on a bench trying to balance herself "I just wanna make sure my buddy is okay" she said with arms spread out to help herself from falling then jumped off continue-ing to skip "Anything going on your mind?" she asked walking backwards now with a big smile
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:07 am

"a lot but i am unsure how to express any of it" John smiles kindly
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 pm

"Well" Kairi said looking at the sky still walking backwards "You can, always start from the begining unless if the begining is too hard to remember" she said still smiling
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:42 pm

"that sounds hard" John chuckled at how silly Kairi was being walking over to a bench then sitting on it "so you still feeling childish enough to play around the park or you gonna be like John act like a boring adult?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Kairi only smiled and took a seat next to her friend "How about none" she said patting his leg "If you ever need to tell someone something you can always tell me o.k " she making a funny face
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:47 pm

"sure Kairi and i guess your not gonna go and play?" John question then got up "i am gonna take a walk around the park probably go on the swing or the slide wanna join?" John asked finally setting aside the mopeing and sadness for a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

"Ofcourse silly!" she said jumping up from the bench and went for the swings "I used to love these when I was a girl" she said closing her eyes and started to swing slowly, lightly letting the wind blow her hair
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 am

"oh the swings ok" John smiles evilly as he runs from behind Kairi and pushes Kairi flipping her around making her go really fast on the swing as john fell to the floor laughing "haha sorry Kairi" johnrubs his head seeing the swing "whoops"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:32 pm

"John!!" Kairi said all tangeled up in the swing but couldnt help but find it funny "You are one crazy person, you know that right?" she said smiling while trying to get herself loose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observing (Open to anyone)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next