AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barObserving (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Observing (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:18 am

"one could dream..." he spoke just looking at the stars "you look marvelous under the stars...that is a complement as a friend..." then turns his attention to her "thanks if this was what you brought me here for...or was it something else?"
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

master : 9

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:14 pm

"Y,,you think so?" Kairi said feeling abit shy "Well, you dont look so bad yourself" she chuckeled softly then got up to pat his shoulder "Ummm not exactly,,,but sure I guess you could say that" she smiled looking at the city lights
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:27 pm

"this is wonderful i wish i could see life this way..." gives a weak smile looking at the city "hmm...so tell me have you forgotten why you had this evil temptation earlier? "
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:22 pm

"No actually...I planned to push you off this building" she sighed happily "But now I feel like jumping off this building" she said laughing to herself "Imagine the thrill out of it.."
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:54 pm

"awww you can't push me off still and yes i would be just wonderful to jump and get a release on this life..." he said with a little smile "so are you going to jump?" he asked looking a bit worried
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Kairi grinned looking at John "Well....If you dont want to jump then its okay" she said patting his shoulder again then walked over to the ledge and standing at the verry end "Im already dead either ways, so..what harm can it do?" she asked smiling then looking down
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 am

"if you jump i would like to join you" he asked walking near to the tip with a small smile then looks over the ledge as the beautiful night sky shimmered "just amazing"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Kairi smiled offering her hand then looked at John "Ready??" she asked feeling relaxed as she closed her eyes feeling the night air
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:25 pm

"hmm sure"
grabs her hand "are you sure your ready for this?" he asked looking down then back at her
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 am

Without a word she leaped off the building pulling John with her "Woooo!!! Hooo!!" she hollered then opened her eyes to look at John with an adrenaline rush
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:22 am

John had no expression on his face as they fell then "wings" they began to sore somehow as if an angel had been watching over him he flew threw the skies past the sky scrapers and threw the stars "guide me" he gave a little smile looking over at all the people and city lights "ants" he said pointing to the people down below
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Kairi was excited yet a bit scared seeing John grow wings so she held on tight closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:59 pm

"are you scared after you wished yo end it?" he asked with a kind smile as the wind blew threw his hair they began to slow down coming to a stop near a building
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Kairi just smiled while still holding on as the slowy landed "John, Thank you" she said giving him a friendly hug "That was awesome"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 pm

John smiled looking around "that was awesome i guess but the night goes on and i guess all that is left to do is watch the view i guess" he walked to an edge looking out to the city yet again
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Kairi simply smiled and went to go sit down next to him
"Aren't the lights amazing..it just lights up this whole place" she said
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am

"yeah and you know what is funny how its almost morning" he said as the sun began to rise slowly over the horizon "...simply remarkable..."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Kairi grinned and hugged John friendly "You want breakfast?" she asked
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 am

"sure" john nodded
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:28 pm

"Okay where to??" she asked getting up and streched for a bit
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 pm

"i don't know maybe around the corner?" he asked lost then looked around the city "right there i see a cafe Starbucks i think"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 pm

"Alright sounds perfect!!" she said excited then looked over at John "Lets race to see who wins!" she said smiling and took a little leap off the building
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:52 pm

"i guess like old times" john walks off the building then appears on Kairi's back "i'm to tired to run carry me please" he smiled trying to slow her down then dose leap from and skips over her almost reaching the door then landing on the ground hard "ouch..." -_-*
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Kairi laughed reaching the door handle first "I Win!!" she said then looked at John "Awww you okay there buddy?" she asked offering her hand to him
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:00 pm

"yeah just tripped over a....Duck!?" blows the duck away with random power then reaches for Kairi's hand "thanks...but next time i will totally win" John smiled walking in rubbing her head "you gonna hold the door all day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing (Open to anyone)   Observing (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observing (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next