AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
starting trouble in the city EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
starting trouble in the city EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
starting trouble in the city EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
starting trouble in the city EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
starting trouble in the city EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
starting trouble in the city EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
starting trouble in the city EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
starting trouble in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
starting trouble in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
starting trouble in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
starting trouble in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
starting trouble in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
starting trouble in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
starting trouble in the city EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
starting trouble in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
starting trouble in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
starting trouble in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
starting trouble in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
starting trouble in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
starting trouble in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
starting trouble in the city Vote_lcapstarting trouble in the city Voting_barstarting trouble in the city Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
starting trouble in the city Vote_lcapstarting trouble in the city Voting_barstarting trouble in the city Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

starting trouble in the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
starting trouble in the city Left_bar_bleue0/0starting trouble in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

starting trouble in the city Empty
PostSubject: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Riku was bored one night and decide to watch the city one more time after being placed wanted all around the city there was not much he could do so he decide since he was a bad guy here he would act like it.
goes around town slipping from shadow to shadow and saw a huge screen in a department store "oh i think i can start something here"
sneaks a shadow Riku in and explodes all the Tv's and escapes travailing at shadow speed seeing more stuff to destroy "man the city is filled with stuff to play with" destroys a furniture store,robs a game shop and steals food and drinks and sits on a roof "ahh.....this is so much fun being one of the bad dudes..." lays back and drinks a soda "i could totally get use to this..."
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm

"What...are you doing Riku?"
Froila said staring at him one eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
starting trouble in the city Left_bar_bleue0/0starting trouble in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 pm

"the hell...frolia what are you doing here?"
Riku asked confused and shocked to see him in such a place
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 pm

"I felt commotion in the air so I came to see what was happening. I did not expect it to be you though." Froila said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:12 pm

"uh there are many things you do not know like for one i'm not here i'm-" appears a few buildings away from froila and Riku's shadow "over here!" he screamed waving at him
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

Froila stares in disbelief but then uses sonido to catch up.
"Theres more to you then meets the eye!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 am

"whoa how did you do that?" looks a bit surprised then smiles "eh i gues that was cool but uh...one question...are you here to stop me...or to stall me?" he asked as the other shadow walked into a store and stole a few sodas then another shadow he made sneaks into another video game store and steals that stuff to
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:38 am

"Neither. I came to warn you. I say this as a friend. Be careful with what your doing because it might anger the higher ups." Froila said then took a look around.
"Though it does look like fun"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 am

Riku smiled evilly "....so will you join me?...and thanks for your concern but i think we can handle it...i came with company"
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 am

"Its tempting but no I got in trouble for doing something like this before." Froila said then dropped his voice to a whisper.
"If you can get me a big screen TV that would be great."
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 am

"ahh oh well and sure" a shadow comes up and drops a huge screen tv at there feet with some dvds and a dvd player "ahh i think i am done for tonight the store's around here are all almost empty anyway i have robbed them all" he said with a evil smile still laughing cause he got away with so much
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 am

Froila snapped his finger and a garganta opened. Froila threw the stuff in then stepped inside.
"Thanks for the things! Dont get busted!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 am

"trust me..." cops arrived and began shooting at both of them "i never get caught..." he said fading away into nothing
then he appeared at home ".....this town is raieded...wonder what next shops are there around here.....or...around the world...." he said rubbing his hands together with an evil smile putting everything down at his house "next....dont know...hehehehehee" then disappears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting trouble in the city   starting trouble in the city Empty

Back to top Go down

starting trouble in the city
Page 1 of 1