AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Vote_lcapcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Voting_barcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Vote_lcapcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Voting_barcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RS

RS

master : 500

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Empty
PostSubject: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Shiki was still walking around with Sherry in the city showing her the little sights people selling things like hot dogs,some clothes,some other things,kids playing,cars making some noise a dude getting scream at by his girl "City life Sherry"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"wow" laughs, watching the kids playing "it seems...busy" holds onto his hand, lacing her fingers with his, looks up at him and smiles, the wind blowing her hair all over her face "do you live here as well?"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:24 pm

"Its one of those days when is just busy" Shiki touch her face moving her hair back in place "I live a little bit more in the block"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Blushes as he moves the hair from her face and smiles, glances over at a old abandoned building and nods in its direction "what use to be over there? "
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Shiki turn his head over to the building "No idea I only move here about three months ago"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Subject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:03 pm

"oh" has the urge to check it out, continues to walk looking at the place as she accidently bumps into a man "ohh I'm sorry" the man give her a dirty look and continues to walk "wow..people seem so friendly here" frowns
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Shiki grab the man taking back what he stole from her "Do it again and you gonna be on the news" the man ran away Shiki put Sherry stuff in his pocket "People are nice here if not they looking for a fight,they stole something or having a really bad day" he said with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Gasps "I didn't even feel him take something from me, that happened so fast" Smiles wrapping her arms around his neck, stepping on her tippy toes and softly kisses him, murmers "my hero "
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Shiki kiss her smiling "I'm not a hero just your boyfriend" he put his hand on her waist smlining down at her "Come its a big city I'll show you around somemore"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Smiles "I'm a lucky girl" nods and laces her fingers back with his, holding his hand, zippering up her coat pockets making sure she doesn't get robbed again, hears her stomach rumbling "baby,I'm getting hungry, I haven't eaten all day" frowns
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:02 am

"Well this is the city" points to a man selling ribs,another with hot dogs,a pizza shop,a cart with chinese food "Pick one baby" the ice cream truck came rolling by
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 am

Looks around at all the food, turns around in a complete circle checking them all out "I think I'm going to like it here" laughs, amused. nods in the direction of the pizza "mmmm that looks good" grins "you are going to have some too right?"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 am

Shiki was watching the ice cream "..............." he turn around to Sherry "You gonna have fun in the city" he smile walking her over to the pizza shop "You want this or something else? and yea I'll get something aswell"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 am

grins "I want it, I have been craving pizza all week now * frowns digging in her wallet for some change, wondering "you think the people in the school will like me?, it hard being the new girl" hands the man her money, getting a pizza in return
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 am

"You'll be fine believe me" looks at the man "Gimme a hot dog" the man look at him Man:"This a pizza shop"
Shiki:"Hot dog"
Man:"Areyou stupid boy?"
Shiki:"Gimme my damn hot dog Bob"
The man laughed and gave Shiki his hotdogit had so much stuff onit Shiki put the moneyin his hand and walk back over to Sherry "Whyyoubeen craving pizza anyway?"

Last edited by RS on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 am

Laughs at the guys arguring over a hotdog, smiles as he comes back to her, shrugs "just have, I get alot of werid cravings, glances down at his hotdog "you think you got enough stuff on that" grins teasing him
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:29 am

Shiki took a bite out of his hotdog then look at Sherry "I'm a man of many things" he said looking at her pizza and thinking "So you gonna have me running for food?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:05 am

grins "maybe" takes a bite of her pizza and glances down at her watch "oh damn it, I got to go" thows the rest of the pizza away and quickly kisses him. "I'll see you later ok " smiles and takes off towards her home
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 am

Shiki noded and ate the rest of his hotdog the man and the back smile
Man:"Let another one get away Shiki?"
Shiki stood there and threw the paper away "If anybody needs me I'll be at the spot" he walk out with his hand in his pocket
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Comes back a few hours later, where she left him, looked around disappointed seeing that he left, sighs sitting down on a bench, resting her chin into her palm, her black eyes and bruises being covered by glasses and makeup, she sighs again
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 pm

"What happened" Shiki asked standing in front of her with a in icecream his head he came down to look her in the eye "Tell me what happened and don't lie about it" he lick his icecream
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Smiles, happy to see him "um what do you mean" looks away from him, putting up her hood, trying to keep the bruises hidden
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Shiki lick his icecream again and move her hood he sat down next to her putting his arm around her "I promise whatever happened to you I'll protect you Sherry you have my word" he put her head to his chest holding her "Tell me what happened"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Sighs, listening to his heartbeat..hestiates "its my father...hes very...strict" quickly changes the subject, not wanting to make a big deal out of it, smiles weakly "so are you going to share that icecream with me ? "
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Shiki put his lips on her's kissing her he touch her face "You wanna live with me?" his icecream fell he look at it and smile "I'll buy you one better"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) Empty

Back to top Go down

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next