AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Starting up in the city EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Starting up in the city EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Starting up in the city EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Starting up in the city EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Starting up in the city EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Starting up in the city EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Starting up in the city EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Starting up in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Starting up in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Starting up in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Starting up in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Starting up in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Starting up in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Starting up in the city EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Starting up in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Starting up in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Starting up in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Starting up in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Starting up in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Starting up in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Starting up in the city Vote_lcapStarting up in the city Voting_barStarting up in the city Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Starting up in the city Vote_lcapStarting up in the city Voting_barStarting up in the city Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Starting up in the city

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
Starting up in the city Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting up in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

Starting up in the city Empty
PostSubject: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 am

Riku had found a home in the city and moved a few things in it"nice a simple start will be good i got some training down now to chill out lay down and relax."
Riku laid down on his bed staring at his walls"damn I'm bored."he gets up walks to his front yard and feels the ground"up?" the grass begins to grow making it's self a fence figure"great I've got walls now lets go somewhere,"Riku explored the city"boring.....damn something happen..."Riku hit the ground softly then something rose a few yards away from him, it was another Golem,the Golem screeched"oh damn did i do that?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
Starting up in the city Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting up in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:23 am

a few people looked at it"no need to fear it won't harm no one.....if i get rid of it....but I'm to tired to do something about it..."lays back and looks at the Golem"what are you looking at ugly...?"
the Golem smashes the ground shaking and quaking making a wave of earth towards Riku"come on really?,i wanted to relax....damn.....whatever..."Riku gets up slowly then appears behind the Golem"byby" yawns then throws a dark spear threw the golem then takes the dark energy that was at the tip of the spear"go to be more careful..."the golem falls Riku jumps down and sits on the golem"this city is boring where is the fun?"
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:23 am

Kasia was running by in a blaze she jump over the boy looking at him and the people "What the hell happened here!!!!!???" she stop and went to standing in front
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 am

"um..." before he could answer The ACP arrived at the scene"hey!,excuse me sir,but did you kill that creature?"
the officer asked"yes" Riku responded the officers thanked him"so do you have any leads on where this monster may have came from?" he asked,Riku responded"it came from me"
the officers paused for a moment then bursted out laughing"good one sir but really who did it?"
Riku becomes frustrated by there mockery"....i told you...."hits the ground hard"I DID IT!"
three Golems arise and start to cause trouble"....i hate to be made a fool!"
Riku disappears with the Golem's"don't want to start anything big now do we...."
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:39 am

Kasia put her hand on head "I still wanted to know what happened" she turn around and started to walk away very slowly
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:41 am

The police answer the lady"vandalism miss!" the officer answered"it seems that heroes are turning to villains all the sudden for i think he was a hero i mean he killed the first one but made more and damaged a few buildings!"
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 am

"He probably just doesn't know how to control his energy" Kasia turn to the police with her hands in her pockets "Anyway you should guys should just leave him alone you can keep messing with him and he won't be able to learn" the people in the area listen to Kasia "See"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 am

"Yes lord Kasia" the officers bowed and left the area
Hours later Riku appears in a part of the town"Darkness begone..."the Golem's returned to stone,rock and whatever else they were made of"that was a close one got to learn to keep it on my plate" Riku begins to walk threw the street with his black hoody on covering his face his hair also passing his face just staring down walking
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:02 am

Kaisa snap her fingers a light flame moved in front of Riku and her walking through it "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 am

Riku stops in front of the flame"....listen...what i did back there was out of term if your here to arrest me or bring me in....i am not going...."a dark aura begins to surround Riku
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:09 am

Kasia put her hand on her hip "One do I look like the cops and two it would be good for you to put down your aura your not the only one is this town with skill"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:11 am

Riku looks up as he removes the hood"oh....sorry...just thought you were someone else is all hope i have not created any problems and i see you do also"
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 am

"If you live in this area then maybe you should move into the area about three blocks from here theres about seven warriors over there so you can make all the noise you went and its not from the forest" Kasia waved her hand as the flames disappeared "Name Kasia by the way"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:23 am

Riku pondered for a moment"hmm maybe i just might do so" aura disappears"fine,i am Riku,by the way who are you?,not name wise person wise for you could only be here for a reason..."
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 am

"I came to see who was the new kid in town and I find you so thats all and because your new I didn't wanna see you get into something"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 am

Riku gave a weak smile",,,,...." Riku stood silent for a moment
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Kasia rubbed her head again thinking "Your not the talking type are you"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 am

"no...not exactly,lets just say i am not the type to socailize sorry but any way thank you for watching out for me but then again i really don't know why you want to watch over the new guy....?"he said with a kind sad expression
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Kaisa rubbed her head again and just sigh some she turn her back to him "Well whatever makes you happy i guess" she started to walk away putting her hands on her hips
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:24 am

"hmmm,leaving so sudden after i was enjoying socalizing with someone for the second time around here...?"he lifts his hood and looks at her threw his hair
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Kasia turn around "You talked to somebody else today?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:00 am

"yeah a girl named Tsubaki,she was kind enought to help me with my training but i didn't get to really conversate with her...why do you ask?,do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Kasia noded a bit taking out her cell phone "Yea I do shes a nice girl"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:04 am

Riku smiled a bit"cool so you know her and whats with the phone?,you calling her?"
Back to top Go down
Fire

Fire

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Kasia was texting "No Tsubaki doesn't carry a phone I'm telling something" Kasia put her phone away looking up "Shouldn't you be getting home don't you have school tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting up in the city   Starting up in the city Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting up in the city
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next