AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
running around in the city EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
running around in the city EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
running around in the city EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
running around in the city EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
running around in the city EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
running around in the city EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
running around in the city EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
running around in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
running around in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
running around in the city EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
running around in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
running around in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
running around in the city EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
running around in the city EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
running around in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
running around in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
running around in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
running around in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
running around in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
running around in the city EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
running around in the city Vote_lcaprunning around in the city Voting_barrunning around in the city Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
running around in the city Vote_lcaprunning around in the city Voting_barrunning around in the city Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

running around in the city

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
running around in the city Left_bar_bleue0/0running around in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

running around in the city Empty
PostSubject: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 am

Riku was on a daily "run" around the town running threw stands jumping on buildings,on stands over people and jumped over the hugest building and landed on the roof
"ahhh the city is the best place to go t for some air!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
running around in the city Left_bar_bleue0/0running around in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:02 pm

keeps jumping around
"hey i see a hot dog stand....mmm..."
sneaks a shadow out and staels a hot dog
"awesome i love that power"
he smiles and eats his dog
"awesome! this taste totally good!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:04 pm

"i need a drink"
runs around some bulidings and lands near a 7/11
"wow is this my lucky day or do i have a nack for running into things i need?"
slips another shadow and gets a soda
*slurps* "ah the best day ever"
lays back on the roof and looks at the sun
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:12 pm

"Taking sodas you should have totally taken something else like a beer" Kida said sitting down by him drinking a soda himself "Soda fun and all but I'm just saying"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Riku looked at the dude "true i should have but i think i can stay more active with good stuff in my body then something that will throw me off"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Riku smuggles him self some beers and passes one to the other guy "hey if you want one here go nuts,unless you want the whole pack to go share with some friends?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

"Nah I'm new to town don't know many people here" Kida took a beer "But this is always good"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:54 pm

"what you look like a guy who would at least have two to three friends give or take 1 at least..."
grabs a beer pops the cap off and drinks a bit "oh this has been a while laughs"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm

"Nah I just got here about three weeks ago haven't been looking for friends" he bit off the top of the beer drinking it down throwing away the bottle "I only came here for school"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 pm

"oh the same with me i came here a few weeks ago and made a few well can't really call them friends um but i can say that i know how you feel to be the new guy" he drinks some more and offers the dude another "by the way I'm Riku dude who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 pm

"Name Kida" he grab another beer "Well at least you know people dude all I've been doing is getting my stuff into my dorm before school starts"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 pm

"i guess but now you've got me as a friend dude " extends his hand "so put her there"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Kida shook Riku hand "Yea I guess thats one way to become friends" he got up smiling looking around him "So why you came to the city?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 pm

"the city is the best place to stir up trouble or get into trouble man i love the dangers especially when the cops come dude it is awesome!" riku saids getting super excited then calming down "but regularly i just came to check it out and see who is around or maybe meet some girls or do something you?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:07 pm

"I just ca,e for school" Kida said smiling looking off into the sky "Some of the best fighters in the world go to that school people with so much power who didn't have but so much went there and became strong became warriros or hereos or dark but they all came out strong and learned alot thats why I'm here"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"cool that's what im here for too,to be the best fighter there is!" points to the sky "so uh have you signed up for any dorms yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:20 pm

"I was thinking about being in the yellow dorm one of the most powerful warriors is in that dorm" he was getting hyper just thinking about it smiling and jumping "Pope,God Gemini,Phoneix Ikki Kurumada is in that dorm his girlfiend leads it"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 pm

"he sounds cool and all but i joined....the black dorm lead by the dark dragon master him self shiryu kishimoto and i heard he is the best fighter in the world but don't want to make an argument so i will keep it at best fighter in my dorm"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Kida sat down looking at him "Dark Dragon,Kishimoto warrior,Child of darkness,Kaikage Shiryu Kishimoto" Kida was getting even happyer just thinking about it "I heard so much about him how they say he's as mean as Sasuke Uchiha and they look just like twins and how hes so strong and mean but if you get to know him right and follow his orders and stay under his roof he will always protect you" he was digging in his pockets looking for a picture "I don't have one but do you know Zeo Szabo leader of the blue dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 pm

"um no sorry i have not been here long and shiryu was the only dude i heard about and the way you described him is perfect and he is like sasuke uchiha but 10x bad ass" riku laughed "i screwed up my first impression on him so right now to him i don't even exist i bet he thouhgt i was just some worthless air taker...but i don't care i will work" sits down next to him "so dude if you want we can go visit the blue dorms and check out this zeo dude cause i want to get to know all the big leagues in this place"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 pm

"Lets get all three together" Kida took off his jacket holding it over his shoulder "If I remember right all three of them are best friends"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 pm

"really?" Riku was astonished by the knowledge of Kida "alright lets go" riku got up and looked around
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Kida jump on buildings following him "Hmmm" he stop on a building shooting a big blast of energy into the sky keeping it going
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 pm

"alright so we jump in there and zoom?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

master : 506

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Ikki grab Kida hand closing them then letting it go "Your just kids"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city Empty

Back to top Go down

running around in the city
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next