AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Voting_barcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Voting_barcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

master : 500

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Smiles and kisses back, and nods her head at the icecream comment "me moving in with you will make him even madder at this time, I dont think its the best Idea" frowns looking away from him "I just wish* bites her bottom lip, furious "I just wish I had the nerve to fight him back, but I just can't, stupid bloodline"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Shiki put his head on her he close his eyes "Believe me when I say in terms of power I win so lets fix this" he got up and stood in front of her "Then lets fix your body your to cute to be in bruises" he put his hand on her face and got down on his knee "So do you believe me?'
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Nods "I do believe you..but how are you going to fix my brusies" checks out her bruises as she speaks of them "I..." bites her lip "I dont want you to hurt my father, hes my father and I.." hestaites" I love him
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Shiki was shock at what she said his hair cover his eyes h he put his wrist to his mouth and bite himself a little he rubbed the blood on the brusies he saw and watch the heal like nothing happened he got up "I won't hurt your father"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Smiles, relieved" "thank you" eyes widen as she watches the bruisesheel and go away, gasps "wow" smiles at him, amazed at his abilites to heel, moves closer to him, nozzleing her nose against his "icecream?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Shiki smile and put wrap his bleeding hand "Yea sure icecream" he put his hand in hers and walk to the truck getting her a big icecream "Hows that?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

"yummy" grins, taking the icecream licking it happyily, glances down at his hand and frowns "does it hurt?
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 pm

"No well I'm use to it" he look at his hand he went off into his own world for awhile remembering things he look over at Sherry "Your icecream gonna fell"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:17 pm

oh oops *giggles and licks around the sides* there better *smiles and continues to lick it, shoving it towards Shiki* you want some, here lick xD *smiles then looks back down at his hand curiously*...do you heal alot of people O.o
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:25 pm

"I don't like to heal so no your the second person I've done it to" Shiki walk over to the side of and lick the ice cream then after he lick her face "Yea thanks"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 pm

blushes "so which tastes better me or the icecream" grins, takes another lick of the icecream, getting some on her nose, not noticing "who was the first person?"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Shiki put his hand on her nose cleaning the ice cream off "You taste better" he smile at her gonna behind her putting his arms around her "I heal a close friend of mine but that time I use up a lot of blood"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 pm

"oh" smiles looking down at his hands wrapped around her, takes his hand bringing to her lips and gently kisses it "you dont have to heal me Shiki, I dont want you to feel pain because of me"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:55 pm

"It's fine to heal you and I don't feel pain" Shiki put his head next to her's he was warm and smiling holding her close "I felt worse"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 am

Smiles "it must be nice, not to feel any pain" moves a piece of her hair behind her ear, biting her lip curiously "do you go to the school as well, the one I'm enrolling in, it would be nice to know at least someone there?"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 am

"I do feel pain just know how to deal with it" he put his mouth on her neck and kiss her "I may aswell right" Shiki lick her neck and start to smile
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 am

Gets a chill as shes being kissed and licked "I guess so" smiles back shyly "but I didn't know pain was a thing to get use to" turns around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck and licks his lip and kisses, murming "damn your a good kisser" ;D
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 pm

"I'm a good kisser?" Shiki let out a little laugh and kiss her again "Ok lets top before you catch a horny attack" he let go of her and point to her hand the ice cream was gone some of it on the ground "Awww baby"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 pm

bites her bottom lip and nods, getting kissed again "horny attack huh* grins walking her fingers down his chest "I guess we cant have the happening" Smiles and glances down at her icecream, pouts "it melted, all your kissing made me forget about my icecream Sad " shrugs and throughs the empty cone into the garbage "ok come on and help me enroll in school"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Shaking his head trying to understand what he just saw Shiki put his arm around her and walk on "I hate to see you on your period" he had this little teasing look on his face "Oh have you ever had a horny attack?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Laughs "what the, who said I was on my period" smiles "and maybe, I dont have any comment to that" blushes looking away from him" changing the subject "so when are you going to introduce me to your friends" Razz
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm

"Nobody said are you?" Shiki was still teasing her a little he sto with her "You know Kaname I just really have one more friend"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:47 pm

"oh my gosh" blushes and playfully smacks him on the arm "stop talking about my non excisitent period" sticks her tongue out and laughs "ohhhh, hes seems nice, but I really didn't talk to him much, I was more annoyed my the awful clothing they had in the store, so I dont even think he would remeber me" frowns to herself, thinking "its much harder to meet friends here then I thought, everyone seems to be in there own little clique or something" shrugs and begins so smiles again "least I have you..right?"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Shiki thought for a moment about the people in the city and the school he had the same calm serious look he gets when he's thinking he turn back to Sherry "Your gonna make friends much faster then me" he put his hand on her check pulling it a little then rubbing it "Kaname is well you'll see thats really all I have to say about him"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm

"I have been here for three days know and you and Kaname are the only ones I seem to know, well I guess I cant really say I know him, but..." bites her lip, watching him curiously "tell me what your thinking, you seem so tense"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next