AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Vote_lcapcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Voting_barcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Vote_lcapcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Voting_barcity tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RS

RS

master : 500

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Stops and thinks about what she said not knowing where the hell it is then check his money counting it all only having about 100 in his pocket putting back in his pocket and looks around for atm "Let me get some more money and you can have dinner there ok"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 pm

YAY *giggles and jumps excitied, but soon stops not wanting to look too childish* I have always wanted to try the lobster there Very Happy, is it as good as people say it is, I have never tried lobster *frowns, thinking to herself* I haven't really tried anything *trys to shrugs it off and smiles weakly as she notices a atm in the distance* theres one right there *flops down on the bench, exhausted from all the walking and waits for him*
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Goes over to the atm shaking his head gets a good amount of money and walks back over to her "I never ate lobster so I wouldn't know" sits down with her for a mintue then see's a bus coming by he grab her and jump on the bus paying for both of them
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 am

oh *smiles over at him and lets out a little laugh when he grabs her hand bringing her onto the bus, scoots down the isle and sits down beside Shiki* oh my gosh *whispers looking around* is the bus always so ...full *grins at her amusement and leans her head against his chest, holding his hand, laceing his fingers with hers and whispers again* I think today has been the best day ever *smiles being truely and finally happy, listening to his heartbeat*
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:26 pm

"We jut got the night bus is all" Shiki smile looking down at her putting his free hand around her holding Sherry he put his lips next to her ear and whispers to her "For me today was the best day ever" rub his nose against her's then the bus stop right around the school he get's off with her "You wanted to go there right?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm

*gets a little chill as he whispers into her ear, smiles and nozzles her face into his neck, trying to hide her blushing, slightly giggles as hes rubs her nose with his and quickly looks around as the bus stops, nods looking at the place* its bigger then I thought, but yup thats it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Shiki put his arm around Sherry and walk into the restaurant the inside was really big about five floors Shiki went up and got a spot for them he went back over to her with a bright smile he took her on the elevator up to the top floor there was a few tables up there he walk her over to the one at the end and look up at the sky "I thought the last floor wouldn't be outside"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Gasps looking around, amazed by the beauty , watches him walking back to her, smiling and smiles back, excitied, follows him to the top floor and giggles when she looks up, slightly twirling around like a little girl xD "oh my gosh, I love this place, much better then I imagened" grins holding tightly on to his hand
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:54 am

Shiki laugh some putting her in the chair "Your so happy today" he said sat down looking up at the sky "But it is very nice"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Giggles a tad embarresed "I dont get out much, could you tell?" smiles as she does another turn, and then being sitted down by Shiki, smiles watching him look up at the sky, quickly looks away as he glances back down at her, blushing "um, so where are the menus, I'm straving"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 pm

"Not really" he smile looking at her as their waiter came up and bowed giving them their menus and water
waiter:"Would you like to start off with some drinks or skip right to the meal?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:06 pm

oh yes please "smiles with small nod* um do you sell tropical smoothies here?" takes the menus as she waits for her responce
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:32 pm

"You can give me some soda doesn't matter what I'll eat a steak"
waiter:"Yes we do what kind would you like"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 am

scratches her arm,in thought "um a Bahama Mama?" smiles and continues to scan through the menu, closes the menu handing it back to the waiter "could I also get a steak, but like a small steak, medium rare*
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Shiki made his hand into a fist putting it on the table and his face on his fist he look at Sherry "What happened to you wanna have lobster"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:02 am

Blushes, had totally forgotten about wanting lobster "oh my gosh...do you think I could reorder" her cheeks bright red, embarresed "I'm sure the waitress wont be too mad..right?" hestiates, biting her lip "maybe, I should just stick with what I ordered" Sad
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:48 am

Shiki call the waiter back and ask him to add on a lobster the waiter smile at him and walk away taking the order "So you get a lobster and steak and whatever you don't eat I can"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:57 am

"oh my gosh" smiles and slighty giggles "I dont think I cant eat all of the steak, so hopelly you dont get full with yours* smiles and looks down, twiddling her fingers nervously, hasn't been out on a date before, not quite sure how they go, glances up at him and blushes as she gets eye contact "thankyou" smiles "I mean..for everything..just..no one has ever been this nice to me"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:50 am

"I was alone more then most of my life people wasn't nice to meet at all I guess I thought it would be nice to do somethings in my life" he look at her smiling his eyes close then opening them looking at her "Your the first person I ever wanted to really help and your my first girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:10 am

Frowns listening to him speak "thats awful, dont you have any family" glances over at the waitress, walking up to them, placing two steaks and a lobster on the table between them "enjoy" the waitress smiles and takes off, Sherry smiles and picks at her lobster with a fork, alittle nervous about trying it "I wouldn't believe I was your first girlfriend" continues to blush, looking down as she plays with her lobster
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:27 am

"They don't want me I was thrown away at 11 or rither" he stop and saw the food he grabbed his fork and knife cutitng his steak while watching her play with the losber "You gonna eat it or 4play withit?" Shiki laugh some taking a bite of his steak
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 am

Somewhat laughs looking down at it "I'am, I mean I will" smiles as she pokes it a few more times, takes a deep breath as she cracks it open, taking the meat out with a fork, nervously putting it into her mouth, takes a view moments as she savors the taste and smiles "its nothing like I expected, but its good* lets out a little giggle and shoves another small bite into her mouth, enjoying the flavor. Takes another fork full offering him some "open up"
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Shiki look at it shaking his head "Awwww but its red and you ate it" he put down his fork opening up his mouth
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:26 am

*giggles and takes another small bite* yes its red...and I ate it *grins, chewing it* it is rather rubbery tasting *takes a few more bites and finally finshes, she lets out a sigh and softly smiles* are you eventully going to show me where you live, my mystery boyfriend? *lets out a little laugh, taking his hand into hers*
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 am

"Let me pay the bill" he left the money on the table taking her hand as they left he walk her to his house a big house look like a small castle he open the door waiting for her "My home its a little to big for me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)   city tour (Shiki and Sherry only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

city tour (Shiki and Sherry only)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next