AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Voting_barthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Voting_barthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)

Go down 
+3
Sky Dragon
fox
john
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fox

fox

master : 500

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 pm

"Double Spirit Bomb" Temma hands from bombs of blue enegry he jump up into the air throwing them down destorying the clone "Spirt Gun" Temma put his finger out and shot the beam at John moving past light speed hitting him "Not bad" Temma came down "Oh Spirit Gun" Temma put his finger up and shot the clone that had disappeared
Back to top Go down
http://wwe.com
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:03 am

opps game over he cuaght my game...damn we almost could have done this man....
all the johns dissapaerd from the ground
john came falling down from the ground"damnit hbow did you know i was the one who jumped?"
he said as he looked at temma
john smiled
"well then i guess i am done huh you are great hell way better then me...but what type of person would i be if i go back on my word?"
"that endurace comes in handy for while man i love it.....but i am going to die after this damn that suicks but ill win i will make sure of that!"
damn this freaking endurace gift thing i hate it but yet i love it...damn who knew it would be my death sentence
john ran quickly into some light on the ground then appearing under temma
"one last move to make it all count!"
john got his hand ready
"1000 years of death!"
sticks his finger in temmas behind
"oh i love that move"
i love that move

ooc:lol i am sorry but i love tht move!!!! XD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 am

Temma clon flew in the air "Oh you know that two!!" Temma said getting super hyper
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am

john was lsot and just stood on the floor
"im done....ive got nothing....."
"eh"
john just layed there emotionless lifeless
"dont worry im still alive for now get christain he can heal me back to good life"
john said as he laid on the floor
"damn temma your good man best i ever foght dude you are something man ill give you that....."
john laid there still waiting for christain.
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 am

Temma help John up putting holding John by on the arm "I'm Shiryu rival at first I didn't take it seriously but I learned if you wanna beat him you gotta be powerful"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 am

john laughed
"dont worry you can leave me here i would probaly heal alone trust me i ma use to pain it happnes all the time trust me ask shiryu when your me there is no time for break time you got keep running and running and geting up and well he gets the pic"
john laughed a bit more
"eh i quit trying to get to shiryu i learned my place in life and its not to shiryu next to him near him or even a spit shine from him its...right here where i am at my level taht is where i belong i dont need to be better then shiryu to be the best and nether do you but if you want to live under his shadow be my guest you are truely strong and i say you would probaly win in a fight with him but im guessing here man who knows.....i know i will never stand a chance against him....so i dont try i just make my slef impreove on all others so temma man good luck on your next match and tell shiryu taht he has a great rival and a great partner and that my regards...."
john walks away
"see ya dude...now where is christain"
he said limping around.
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:37 am

Temma look at John thinking "Its about friendship dude and rival you gave up to easy not living in his shadow but fighting a friend" Temma said walking out of the ring
Back to top Go down
Rin
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Rin

master : 506

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 am

The annoccer ran to them "Wow what a great battle next we have a bigger one Dark Dragon Shiryu vs Life Eye Christain"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Shiryu stood there waiting
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:18 pm

ooc:can u delete the other one please thank you
christain walked in ready
"come on shiryu im ready!"
oh yeah im ready!
christain said super happy
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Shiryu stood there with his eyes close "Come on"
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 pm

christain was lost but still happy
"hmm ok"
christain made shards of light in his hands and sent them towards shiryu
they went of flashing
and in the flash christain came with a heavy kick right at shiryu
"oh yeah here i come!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:37 pm

"Over" Shiryu slash tenseiga at Christain causeing no damage "Bye bye" a giant black ball took everything in the "Meidou Zangetsuha path to the underworld" took Christain in
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

christain was amazed by his power"damnit he is god john was right..."
christain appeard in a light vortex and appeared in the sky"few ill stay here for a while"
"until i can get an idea to what im doing..."
christain looked worried.
damn ive got nothing
"yeah you do"

"hmm?
"hey ok john didnt give up in his match he fouht till he fell now get your but in there and dont give up man come on show the world show john show your family that you can do it!" the voice in his head said.

christain looked down there was no ground but the ground shiryu was standing on
"hmm i wonder"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Shiryu appeared in front of him "Shall I cut an arm off or a leg"
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:04 pm

"none!"
christain focused a light in his hand and made it into a huge ball of light energy
"ok your going down!"
sends huge ball at him
then uses"holy grace"
he sprouts wings
"now i am ready for a fight in the air!"
charges an attack by putting up a light barrier around himself
"this should buy me some time"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Shiryu slash down tenseiga destory the light "You can't fly without wings" Shiryu standing in front of him
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:17 pm

christain smiled
"oh no worries im done chargeing this!"
sends a huge wave of light that wraps shiryu in a rose then sprouts into a white lotus
"now! white lotus......crush!"
the lotus began to crush shiryu
"alright!"
christain grew 2 more wings
"ok next up is..."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Shiryu destory it with his hand in fuse with chidori
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 pm

christain saw that shiryu was not gonna stop
"damnit....ok time for...kings eye"
christain activated kings eye
ooc:ill update it on post later i have an updated kings eye so ill do it later man im to lazy lol
christains eye was pulseing with power it seemed a bit more darker
"damn not again....oh well lets go"
quickly appeares behind shiryu slaming him into the ground
"take this!"
sends 2 wings at shiryu"wings mirage!"
the wings went flying and exploded on contact
"that should keep him down for a while"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm

there was over 100 Shiryus "Its not like Zeo you can't beat me like that" they all said smiling evily as lighting grew around them
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm

"damn"
christain said with a smile
"i guess i lost no point in trying if your gonna win man i quit i need more training"
christain went back to normal and watied for the berrier to go down.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Shiryu came down
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 pm

OOC:because Rin is sleep i'll finish

The annoccer came and look around "Shiryu and Temma are the winners"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Lion
The lion of sayian's
The lion of sayian's
Thunder Lion

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:54 am

yoko ran in the arean and jumped on shiryu and kissed him and toung wrestled with him and almost had sex with him there lol Razz
"baby you won!"
she hugged him tigher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next