AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Vote_lcapthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Voting_barthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Vote_lcapthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Voting_barthe idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)

Go down 
+3
Sky Dragon
fox
john
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Left_bar_bleue1/100the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Empty
PostSubject: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

john watied for shiryu and temma with christain.
"aww dude we are dead man.....but we gotta try!"
he said really nervouse and worried
"damnit why am i playing we gonna die dude its a freaking demon beast king and a demon beast king thast 2 vs an idiot and his faitful companion.....were done but we will go down fighting man no worries!"
john said bravely excpeting his fate.
"so bring it!"
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
fox

fox

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Temma jump down "COME ON!!!!!!!!!!" Temma was ready for the battle super happy
Back to top Go down
http://wwe.com
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Left_bar_bleue0/0the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Shiryu walk by Temma "We doing this one on one Temma you got John I'll be waiting outside the ring" Shiryu walk out of ring waiting for christain to get out so they could put up the barrier
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Left_bar_bleue1/100the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:23 pm

john laughed
"great i got temma i feel sorry for christain thought he got shiryu"
john said type worried but laughted.
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:25 pm

"I can't wait to train out my training so COME ON!!!!!!!" Temma said ready
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm

john just stood there
"shouldnt we wait for the annocer to say ding ding ding?"
he said standing there with his hands on his head
"im ready to but not if the match has not started so when it starts then ill go"
he said sitting on the floor waiting for some sign of begining.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Rin

master : 506

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm

The annocer ran in "Sorry for being late NOW LET THE MATCH BEGIN" the people got really up and happy they were ready for a battle "Temma and John can now start no killing" the annocer left the ring and put the barrier up
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 pm

"ok"
john dissaperd then re-appaerd behind temma
"cool sholders man can i message them?"
he said as he touched the floor and something went flying into the sky
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Temma move away lost
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 pm

john closed his eyes and smiled
"oh come on your not scared of a hug are you?"
john said as a clone came down hard on temma from the sky
"hey i was gonna hug him!"
john told his clone
"damnit stop being an ass nad get serouise now get your ass in to gear and fight damnit...and no rape!"
"who the....how the....what.......ok....um i wont"
john stood there lsot looking at his clone
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Temma look at John smiling "You can't control yourself??"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Left_bar_bleue0/0the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 pm

"Temma finish you have perfect control of your clones"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 pm

back round theme Very Happy!!!
john smiled
"nope i can't...i never can nad never will cuz i am me i have been called many things,an idiot an ass a dumass and so much more but threw all taht i never stop i never gave up i never gave in i kept living and now i want to show that i have somthing to proove to the world!"
john makes a fist
"that is great john now we are one lets go!"
john makes 2 more clones 1 jumps in the air and the two start to dig
john smiles
"........are you ready?......."
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 pm

"COME!! ON!!!!!" Temma said getting hyper
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:49 pm

"alright your all hype im all hype we are both raeing to go!!!"
john ran towards temma
"rah! wat my fist!"
swings at temma
"are you?"
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Temma jump on John fist kicking him "COME ON!!!"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 pm

john laughed grabbed temmas foot and threrw him
"oh yeah bringing it!"
"ready?"
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Temma landed in the standing on it "Are you even training?"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 pm

john sticks his hand out
"take this"
huge sparks shoot out
"and yeah trained alot!...hell shit was hard"
"break it down!"
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 pm

"Awww noth wroth my trarining" Temma hand started to turn red and enegry ball form in it blowing away the attack "You know this move?"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:09 pm

john looked at it.
"cool no but now i do"
he said with a smile
"chidori!"
john ran at full speed chargeing it makeing sure he had temma in a right spot
a hand comes from the ground with green slime
grabbing temma down into the ground
john aimed his chidori at the ground
the green stuff was sticky so there was no escaping it
"i got you now!"
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:19 pm

what is this bullshit mix with more bullshit

Temma got up "I'm just gonna end this" the ball grew bigger and bigger growing red "Giant Tornado Rasengan x3" the ball in Temma hand blow away everything from the ground up in the ring the smoke started to clan "I think I over did it oh well"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 pm

all clones were gone
"good thing for last min resort moves..."
he said limping a bit
"like i said i will not give up i wont give in....i will win"

backround theme. Very Happy whoohoo!
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 pm

"Oh" Temma said smiling "You was serious from the start and wasn't scared you would be fine but you know this one" Temma made a Rasengan in his hand "Bye bye" Temma took a step then was in front of John "Rasengan " the ball cover John and went flying "I love that"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 pm

john went flying directly to the ground bleeding and in pain
damn.....im done arent i?.....oh well i still got power.....
john got up slowly he hardly could get up after taking all the damage
"seems like endurace took more from me then i did from it...."
he smiled
"got more tricks i do...."
makes 2 more clones
"ok guys forumaation...break it down"
1 went running 1 way the other went the other way
john stood there trying to get up still
"ok!" one went into the light and dissappaerd.

"rah!" the other went head on with a chidori

"massive......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)   the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme) Empty

Back to top Go down

the idiot and his freind vs death and his styhe lol(john and christain vs shiryu and tamme)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next