AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
the funaral of john (remebering john) Vote_lcapthe funaral of john (remebering john) Voting_barthe funaral of john (remebering john) Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
the funaral of john (remebering john) Vote_lcapthe funaral of john (remebering john) Voting_barthe funaral of john (remebering john) Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

the funaral of john (remebering john)

Go down 
+5
Erin
Sky Dragon
Zero
pain
christainscage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
christainscage

christainscage

master : 500

the funaral of john (remebering john) Empty
PostSubject: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 pm

chrsitain came to the funalra wearing all black
"hmmm.....its....like yesderday i only met him....now.....hes....gone....."
chrsitian said trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
pain
God of six paths/Path of the eye king
pain

master : 506

Character sheet
weridness:
the funaral of john (remebering john) Left_bar_bleue40/1000the funaral of john (remebering john) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 pm

pain came to the funeral"....why all of a sudden dose the world feel so.... ominous....i have never felt the world like this....is...it...missing something?...."
he said looking at the darkend sky the foggy surondings the sky starting to rain....
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

dark came looking like he does every time with all black and his gear "its to bad that everyone hads to die at 1 point in life theres no way to stop it but it hurts to lose a friend" said dark looking at the grave
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:
the funaral of john (remebering john) Left_bar_bleue40/1000the funaral of john (remebering john) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm

pains tood infront of the grave stone"no one shall harm this statue...."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
the funaral of john (remebering john) Left_bar_bleue0/0the funaral of john (remebering john) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Shiryu came to the funeral super happy "HES DEAD OH YES!!!" Shiryu got John dead body then jumped on it and pee on it "BYE BASTARD" Shiryu then set the body on fire as it went up in flames Shiryu himself disappeared in the fire "PAIN I'LL SEE YOU LATER"
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

master : 501

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 pm

As Tetsuya stood several hundred feet above the funeral, he studied the faces off all those who were there. Remembering the day he died, he sighed to himself.

At least he has living people to remember him. My funeral consisted of two or three people from the school I attended years ago.

As Tetsuya descended down to where the grave was he adjusted his new Captain's Haori that he had won from Soi Fon. Nodding silently to the others, he was oblivious to the rain and the only expression that could be read was that of one who had only shown up for respect purposes.
Back to top Go down
Snow Fairy

Snow Fairy

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm

desiny looked at the bodies ashs"........y?........."
she began to cry and left.
ooc:why shriyu why?
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 pm

"damn shriyu ima get you...."
pain said as he borght the body back to tact and palced it insdie the grave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:07 pm

"omg shiryu you are dead..."
she said with a angery fist.
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:09 pm

"ima.....kill....him....for...you....john....i promise you taht....."
christain said as he disaaperad as well.
Back to top Go down
ToxicQueen

ToxicQueen

Character sheet
weridness:
the funaral of john (remebering john) Left_bar_bleue100/100the funaral of john (remebering john) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: 1000

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 pm

miki came wearing a black kimono with tears going down her eyes.she carried black roses with violet coloring in the middle of the roses and placed it next to his ashes.
"why?...."was all she could say
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 pm

*turns hand in to a fist and punches his grave* ".......u son of a bitch y did u have to die so early ....... u were the one i was here and was going to be the first person i was going to fight now all that is gone ........... i will get pay back for u on my blood i swear" *cuts hand with blade and lets it drop on his grave* "..............."
Back to top Go down
Kamui

Kamui

master : 503

Character sheet
weridness:
the funaral of john (remebering john) Left_bar_bleue100/100the funaral of john (remebering john) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: other

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 am

"I know you want to kill Shiryu, But vengence is not the answer...."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

master : 9

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 am

Kairi came in her eyes filled with tears
"......." she just stood their standing
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 am

then what is the answer? tell me but other then that noting is going to stop me *turns around and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the funaral of john (remebering john)   the funaral of john (remebering john) Empty

Back to top Go down

the funaral of john (remebering john)
Page 1 of 1