AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
running around in the city - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
running around in the city - Page 3 Vote_lcaprunning around in the city - Page 3 Voting_barrunning around in the city - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
running around in the city - Page 3 Vote_lcaprunning around in the city - Page 3 Voting_barrunning around in the city - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

running around in the city

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
running around in the city - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0running around in the city - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

running around in the city - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 am

:oh good one" sits and waits for an answer
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

master : 16

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 am

"Thats a hard question but I bet if Ikki put enough energy into it he maybe able to break one"
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldwars.rpg-board.net
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
running around in the city - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0running around in the city - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 am

"I have to go wtih Zeo on this one Ikki has been know to stop poweful attacks with his punches he probably could break our weapons"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 am

"aww" Riku looked a bit disappointed "oh well some people are better then others"
"one last question do you guys got girls?" he asked with a slie smile
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 am

"Ikki and Zeo do"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 am

Riku shook his head "wait.....shiryu......no way you are kidding me!" Riku gets a bit upset that his thoery was wrong "i thought the girls always go for the type of guy shiryu was!?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

master : 16

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 am

"My girlfriend in the blue dorm like me and shes a vice captain of squad 11 so shes badass" he said smiling "I call her queen Kairi because im a king"
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldwars.rpg-board.net
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

"Queen Kairi thats cute" Shiryu look down with a smile on his face for the first time in awhile "I had two girlfriends one was name Destiny and the other Yoko but one died and the other disappeared' he look up at the sky smiling "Girls go for what they like not all girls like my type look at Zeo and Ikki I know both of their girlfriends they have good girlfriends and we don't have the same attuide so don't go being something your not"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

master : 506

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 am

"Woah" Ikki smile looking at Shiryu "Your all open and real today did you kill Sho or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 am

"hmmm...i guess your right Shiryu" looks at Kida "well i think we got our fill of knowledge huh?" he said with a smile "um thanks for the little history lesson i think i know a bit more now then before thanks dudes so um Kida ready to go or you still have some questions?"
then riku heard ikki say that and "huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am

"I have my moods don't get it mixed"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 am

Riku smiled at shiryu "hey shiryu man some advice its not hard to give a smile every once and a while i mean it takes my power to make a frown then a smile" Riku saids as he smiles
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:06 am

"Yea we can go" Kida got up and bowed "It was my pleasure to meet everybody I'll see all you guys at school" Kida turn around putting on his jacket "Ikki I wanna be in the yellow dorm I got skill" he said laughing running away "Come on Riku and that don't work for Shiryu his smiles scare the shit out of me" he said laughing while jumping on buildings
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 am

Riku bows also "see'ya later dudes!" waves and jumps along with Kida
"hey what was that suppose to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Riku returned to the city one night when everything was quite "ah....i love dark nights this is just so beautiful....the night is like a girl there both cute....hmmm why am i speaking to myself and more in poetry?" shrug's "oh well i guess i am just bored...or it must be the night...." looks at the moon and the breeze blowing threw his hair smiling
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:10 pm

"yep...the night my perfect love...if only the night was somebody....oh well time for fun" riku gets up looks around jumps down some buildings and walks into a store "alright man let me make this clear i am bored i am powerful you bow to me and no one gets hurt"
the man looks at riku like if he was retarded and grabbed his gun and began to shoot at riku "oh this is really fun woohoo!" riku begins to run on walls and run around the whole store on the roof and so much more"yeah let me see you shoot me with that come on!"
the man shoots and a shadow grabs the bullet "to slow man" riku jumps down with his keyblade and goes at the man and stops before he strikes the man "....can i have a pound of cheese?"
the man falls on the floor "oh...i think i scared him to death damn oh well free cheese" riku smiles and gets his cheese and runs out with a few bottles of water also "water is good for the body as i always say"

Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 pm

after he was done he saw some people walking by "wonder if they are any fun?"
he jumped in front of one of them and began to mess with them they pulled out knifes and guns on him "oh wow....this sucks no fun they always got a weapon...oh well bring it..."
he steps into there shadows and knocks them all out in seconds "done...damn is there no fun in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm

riku then got tired of the city but then saw some strange people "huh....who are...!!!" riku gets super excited "yeah baby that is what i am talking about!"
he walks into a fight club that was offering 100000000$ "oh this is going to be easy"
Riku signed up walked in and began from round one to the last round where he had to fight one of the toughest fighters they had "oh the mortals have a rough fighter?"
he laughed and before he knew it a fist went flying into his face "oh shit..." then looked at the guy "oh hell no i get the big brawly guy...what am i saying thank you!"
he runs at the guy the guy grabs riku and throws him around again at the cage "oh.....fuck playing nice" he jumped into the large powerful mans shadow and snapped his neck "ha i win" the whole crowed broke out in boos "oh i don't think they liked that.."
he looked around and seen 3 guys that looked like that guy and a few guys with guns bats and a whole bunch of other stuff come at him "whoops excuse me coming threw pardon me oh hey" he mixed them up beat them down and kicked all there asses "few....who would have known a day in the human world was so much fun and i got so much money!" looks at it and walks out with the place destroyed behind him "lalalalala-" (boom!) riku was shot "the fuck?...hey man not....cool?....aww fuck....you die to!" a shadow attacks the man and takes his soul riku falls to the floor "oh....should have stopped at some point...." he laid on the floor for a moment but then willed him self up "rrr....need to go to a hospital.....no wait..." (swoosh) "there we go..." riku healed him self and went home for the night
to little know that he would be on the news and be put down...as a villain around the city

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: running around in the city   running around in the city - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

running around in the city
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3