AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Vote_lcapAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Voting_barAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Vote_lcapAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Voting_barAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka

Go down 
+5
Mukuro
Tia
Ezalthir
Saber
Rin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

master : 500

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:17 pm

"Because I just can I know he'll always come through" Tsuna look at him with a smile on his face "But what do you mean someone like him?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 pm

"He reminds me of a captain I met for a long time back" Ezalthir smiled "but that just me I think"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm

"Oh I see" Tsuna look at him "You have a thing for Rin right? and tell the truth"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Ezalthir smiled got a little bigger "yea I have"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:41 pm

"Dude you would not make it" Tsuna said smiling putting his hands on his head "Most of Rin's brother's are just like Kyoya and but wrose thats probably why she likes him so much" Tsuna look back him when he was walking "I like Kyoya because I know he'll go far for his friends he makes me think of Shiryu"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Ezalthir walk after him and smiled "yea maybe but I don't know if I don't try" he thought a little "Shiryu I have heard the name before who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 pm

"Its not a matter of trying Ezalthir its....like forget it" Tsuna open the door to the red dorm "Hes Rin's older brother I very strong he doesn't believe in letting the weak live him and Sho always take great proud in watching over Rin from what I hear Kyoya had to meet both of them and prove his power" he look back at Ezalthir "Hes still alive that was all I needed"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"And again everything comes down to power nothing more just power" Ezalthir look down and his smiled disappeared "power always power"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:17 pm

"So thats why you want power" Tsuna look at him with a kind smile "Your messing with the wrong girl Rin's whole clan comes down to power and skill nothing more thats how they are" Tsuna heard everybody running around "To tell the truth power isn't everything but it does save lives a lot of times"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:26 pm

"Yes thats why I want more power" Ezalthir look around "I know it but there is something special about her" he smiled and look at him "is this the red dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

"Your gonna have to fight my Cloud for it" he said smiling as he wak into the dorm more "Yea this the red dorm everybody eating dinner" he went up stairs "I don't think we have a roommate for you so pick a room" Tsuna stop at the top of the stairs "I wish you luck but heres the questiion what if she doesn't want you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Ezalthir smiled "I am sorry Tsuna but when the day come where I have enough power and fight against Kyoya you will have to find a new cloud guardian" He look at him and his smiled disappeared "I don't know what I would do and that is what I fear" he walk over to a door to a free room and open it "thanks for today and I think I skip dinner today" Ezalthir look back at Tsuna "thanks for your help"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:48 pm

"Yea sure no problem" Tsuna walk into his room opening the door and closing it
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Ezalthir smiled and walk into his new room and closed the door
Back to top Go down
fox

fox

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 pm

The next morning Temma knock on everybody door "School time put your uniform on get dress time to go bastards!!!" he said running out of the door
Back to top Go down
http://wwe.com
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Tsuna got up walking down stairs fixing his hair putting his jacket on "Come on people its time for school like Temma said"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Ezalthir opened the door a red smoke came out from his room he walk out and closed the door he had his uniform on he look at Tsuna "Good morning"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 pm

"Morning Ezalthir" Tsuna wave as people ran passed him waving as they went to school "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 pm

"I am already away" Ezalthir smiled and did a flash step and disappeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12