AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Vote_lcapAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Voting_barAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Vote_lcapAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Voting_barAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka

Go down 
+5
Mukuro
Tia
Ezalthir
Saber
Rin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Rin

master : 506

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Empty
PostSubject: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:51 pm

the next morning Aoi was already gone she had left a note Rin still wasn't home yet
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Miaka woke up rubbing her eyes looking outside seeing its raining "Where is everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Ezalthir woke up and walk out of his room he look outside "rin damn no sun" he look around "is everybody still asleep??" he look back at the hall "Miaka are you awake!?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:08 pm

"Yea I'm in the living room" Miaka look around seeing how much it was raining "Nobodys here but us"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Ezalthir walk down to her "Good morning" he look around "do you know where Rin and Aoi is?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:20 pm

"Rin never came back home and Aoi left early this morning"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:28 pm

"So it just us" Ezalthir smiled and sat down at the table "do you know when they be back?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 am

"Not a clue" she yawn putting her arms up "Get your gear on and brush your teeth then head out in the rain its good for training"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Ezalthir look outside again "in that rain" he got up and walk back in his room and came out with his gear on "ok if it is good training but if the sun don't com soon I can't fight much with my full power" he look on her and walk outside
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 am

Miaka open the window "Well then you should learn how to fight in other weather this is good for you"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 pm

"Yea I know but I just need a little sun then I can fight with my full power" Ezalthir look on her and smiled
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 pm

"Yew well theres no...." her eyes grew a lil wider she smile "Have fun don't die" Miaka close the window walking away
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Ezalthir look confused after her what does she mean "Miaka what do you mean?!?"
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

master : 0

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Tia came running fast kneeing Ezalthir in the face "Leave"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Ezalthir fell back down on the ground he look up on Tia "no" he jump up in the air and look down on her "Bakudō 61 Rikujōkōrō!" six thin wide beams of light slam into Tia midsection so she could not move any part of her body "I am a guest so I don't leave"
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Tia gave him a plan look as she break out of it easy Tia she pointed her hand out as small orange ball with a roaring noise shot out it was moving pass light speed destorying everything the rain had stop from the shockwave it was destorying everything in its path till nothing was left she that the boy was still there "You should be happy"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:37 pm

She destroy my kidō so easy but how Ezalthir look around him seeing everything was destroy but him "Why should I be happy?" there were fear in his voice
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:37 pm

"You get to die by my hands" another blast charge up this time much bigger
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:44 pm

"TIA!!!!!" Rin came running still a little beat up her hand in her face "Calm down sister this is my student"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:46 pm

"Damn" Ezalthir clash his two zanpakutō together "Bankai!" light and darkness shot out to all sides and a gigantic tornado of light and darkness where Ezalthir was the tornado and all the light and darkness disappeared Ezalthir was standen with one gray zanpakutō the blast was cut in half "Bankai Baransu no josei" he look at Rin and Tia "sister??" blod ran from his hands and back
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Tia put her hand down looking at Rin she look her up and down "Did you do this boy?" she look at Ezalthir with evil eyes
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:46 pm

"No he didn't do that I was training"
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Tia noded "Sorry boy"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Ezalthir smiled "it is ok and my name is Ezalthir" his bankai disappeared and he look at Rin "Rin has something happened to you you look at little beat up?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Rin put her hair behind her head "Mukuro is a badass fighter but I won it was great training"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka Empty

Back to top Go down

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next