AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Vote_lcapAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Voting_barAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Vote_lcapAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Voting_barAoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka

Go down 
+5
Mukuro
Tia
Ezalthir
Saber
Rin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Ezalthir smiled "Mukuro has the same level of power as Kyoya right?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Rin

master : 506

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Rin noded "Yea hes still here somewhere"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Ezalthir noded and look at his hands and wounds "Damn I was not fast enough" he smiled "Rin can you help me I am still not good at healing kidō?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:21 am

"I can't" Rin was bleeding out of her side she was healing herself with sun flames but it was going slow "I need to heal some of my parts before I bleed out"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Ezalthir look at her wounds "are you sure you are ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 pm

"I'm fine"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm

"No you are not" Ezalthir walk over to Rin "don't move" he put his over her wound and closed his eyes his hands was shining with green reiatsu healing her a little faster
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

master : 0

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Tia put her hands on Rin back in a flash Rin was in a mix of two flames one orange roaring and the other blue speeding up her healing Ezalthir was cought in it healing both of them Tia move away from the walking into the house
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Ezalthir look after Tia "thank you" he smiled and look at Rin "she is good"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Rin move around her hands looking at them "Tia is strong always has been"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Ezalthir smiled "thanks for stopping her attacks just before"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Rin look inside the house "No problem but you didn't feel her coming?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 pm

"No I am not good at it it is a little embarrassing"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Rin cross her arms "We trained on this what happened it didn't work?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:47 pm

"It did work but ..." Ezalthir look down "but I need to concentrate to sense when someone is around"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 pm

"You don't have totally control over it?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:50 pm

"No only a little"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:09 pm

"Hmmm we have to work on that"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Ezalthir jump back and a barrier appeared around him "not as last time trained with that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 pm

"Not now scared" Rin laugh a little "I'm to tried to even train right now"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Ezalthir smiled "good" the barrier disappeared "how about we get some food now?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:00 pm

"Sure" Rin walk into the house opening the door "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Miaka came out fully clothed "Hey back so soon?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Ezalthir walk into the house after Rin "yea and alive"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm

"Yea I see did Rin save you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka   Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aoi's house with,Rin,Tia,Ezalthir and Miaka
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next