AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Training in the woods - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining in the woods - Page 2 Voting_barTraining in the woods - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Training in the woods - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining in the woods - Page 2 Voting_barTraining in the woods - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Training in the woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

Training in the woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Ezalthir left arm glow with green spiritual energy and heal "I know" Ezalthir smiled "okay one more fight with full power Asbel" He took both his swords out
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Asbel swing his sword a few times "Im ready come on"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:33 pm

"But do me a favour and don't tell my Captain I can do this" Ezalthir clash his two sword together "Bankai!" light and darkness shot out to all sides and a gigantic tornado of light and darkness was at the center of the forest where Ezalthir was the tornado and all the light and darkness disappeared, Ezalthir was standen with one gray sword "Bankai Baransu no josei" Ezalthir so on Asbel "Use all your power Asbel because I has more power than only my Bankai"
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Asbel face jump he was shock then shook his head "Ok come on bankai man come on"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Ezalthir smiled and pointed on Asbel with their finger "Hadō 4 Byakurai" a powerful lightning bolt shot from his finger towards Asbel it destroy everything in its path
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Asbel swing the lightning to send him into the air he flip his sword around him rings of ice came from out of it an waves covering Ezalthir "Damn my leg" he look down at his bleeding leg
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Ezalthir smiled and disappeared, he was standen over Asbel in the air "you slow" he struck down with his sword while darkness and light covered it
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Asbel blocked it and went flying into a tree and put his sword into the ground he swing his sword ice,fire and lightning came out together mix flying towards Ezalthir
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Light and Darkness covered Ezalthir protect him "Is it all you can Asbel?" Ezalthir smiled and shot a wave of Light and Darkness towards Asbel
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Asbel use the elements as a shield after the attack pass he put his sword in the ground in began to shake around the area around Ezalthir shook more the earths came up hard hitting then the in went down making a hole knocking him into it the earth covered it self back up
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Ezalthir came flying up from the earth "and earth impressive" blood run down of his left arm Ezalthir took around his sword with both hands light and darkness shot from his hands and covered his sword "I hope I don't hit you Asbel" Ezalthir swing his sword and a massive wave of light and darkness shot from his sword towards Asbel with an incredible speed and power
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Asbel put his sword out shield cover in wood protect his body then he put earth over it after the blast he was fine but his hand was bleeding he got up and slashed his elements came to together all of them flew out a tornado of his elements covered Ezalthir
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Ezalthir smiled and his reiatsu sky rocket he raised his sword and struck down the tornado were cut in half he was standen with both hands against Asbel his hands was covered in blood "Hadō 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho" a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy shot from his hands against Asbel resulting in an truly enormous explosion that destroyed a great deal of the forest
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Flame Tempest
Flame Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Tsubasa appeared and punched the attack it blow away into nothing he look at Asbel and Ezalthir "Can you control that Vizard"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Ezalthir so on Tsubasa "Captain Sakamoto what are you doing here?" Ezalthir sword disappeared and he was standen with his two swords he put both of them back in their sheath
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Flame Tempest
Flame Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 pm

"Your reiatsu is all over the place" Tsubasa look over at Asbel squad 4 was taking him away "Can you control that bankai of yours"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

"Much of its power but not all sir" Ezalthir look over at Asbel "Will he be okay again sir?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Flame Tempest
Flame Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:41 pm

"I'm not Jaden or Kratos a soilder that can't control is weapon is trash on the battlefield" Tsubasa turn back to him "Maybe he'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:47 pm

"I am not trash" Ezalthir had put a hand on both his swords "I do not have the full power of my bankai but I have enough power not to be trash, trash is the last thing I am"
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Flame Tempest
Flame Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Tsubasa walk away "Trash nothing more or less"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Ezalthir look on Tsubasa with hatred in his eyes "Bankai!" light and darkness shot out to all sides and a gigantic tornado of light and darkness was where Ezalthir was the tornado and all the light and darkness disappeared, "Baransu no josei!" Ezalthir came flying against Tsubasa and struck hard down with his gray sword while light and darkness covered his sword
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Flame Tempest
Flame Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Tsubasa jump over him before the attack put his hand on Ezalthir chain pulling him to a stop Tsubasa move in front of him he punch Ezalthir in the face the Tsubasa appeared in back of him hitting he did it two more times till Ezalthir was moving at a fast speed and Tsubasa was hitting him from every side Tsubasa hit Ezalthir into a near by tree he stood in front of him and kick him in the neck a breaking nosie was heard Tsubasa move his foot and grab Ezalthir head and knock his head into the ground Tsubasa move away from him and look down on him
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Ezalthir cough some blood up he got slowly up and so on Tsubasa "bastard" Ezalthir took his sword and held it with both hands "I am not done yet" It took all his strengthen just to be standen, some red energy gathering in Ezalthir hand but disappeared again I don't have enough strength back Ezalthir smiled and so on Tsubasa still with hatred in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Flame Tempest
Flame Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Tsubasa grab Ezalthir face a green reiatsu energy was forming in it "I have no need for trash in the gotei 13" Tsubasa kick him away "But killing trash like you now is nothing you will never be a captain you have to much hearted you PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Tsubasa walk away and squad 4 members came to Ezalthir aid
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Ezalthir cough some more blood up he so on all the squad 4 members and smiled "I am fine" he got slowly up and his Bankai disappeared he walk away and look back on the squad 4 members "you can go home now" while he walk he took a small glass ball up from his pocket in his hand, it had two flames in it a white flame and a green flame Ezalthir smiled Tsubasa your a very interesting captain Ezalthir walk away and disappeared in the forest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2