AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Training in the woods EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Training in the woods EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Training in the woods EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Training in the woods EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Training in the woods EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Training in the woods EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Training in the woods EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Training in the woods EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Training in the woods EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Training in the woods EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Training in the woods EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Training in the woods EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Training in the woods EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Training in the woods EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Training in the woods EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Training in the woods EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Training in the woods EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Training in the woods EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Training in the woods EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Training in the woods Vote_lcapTraining in the woods Voting_barTraining in the woods Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Training in the woods Vote_lcapTraining in the woods Voting_barTraining in the woods Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Training in the woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace

Grace

master : 500

Training in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm

People:"Asbel where are you going"

Asbel smiled and ran away "I got training to do myself" as he got into the woods he came down like a bird one swing and three trees were cut in half "Still slow"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm

"That was quickly without using flash step Asbel" Ezalthir was standen up in a tree and so on Asbel with a smile
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Asbel smiled "I wish Rita much faster then me so im slow"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:58 pm

"I have never seen Rita when she is running at full speed but I take your word for it" Ezalthir jump down and walk ovet to Asbel "Why do you want to be faster than Rita?" Ezalthir smiled
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:03 pm

"I dont want to be faster then her but she gonna be much faster because of the battle coming up so i want to at least be her old speed" Asbel swing his sword around "That and its good for swordsmanship"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Ezalthir smiled "i see" Ezalthir put a hand on both his swords "What about I help you Asbel you not learn much be attack trees" Ezalthir smiled dark and his reiatsu increased "Let us see how fast you are"
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Asbel held his sword smiling "Come lets see if your strong"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 am

Ezalthir took one of his swords out of it sheath and held in his left hand he jump up in the air "Bakudō 62 Hyapporankan" He got a rod of energy in his hand and throw it towards Asbel it disintegrates into 50 short rods flying towards Asbel
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Asbel ran the other way he was picking up speed he then blocked some of the rods jumping on one of them which he jump up to Ezalthir he then knocked Ezalthir into a near by tree
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Ezalthir fly in to the tree and so on Asbel with a smile "Not bad" he put his sword back in it sheath "Try to follow" Ezalthir disappeared "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle" Ezalthir voice echo "Hadō 63 Raikōhō" a massive wave of yellow energy shot down on Asbel from the sky, Ezalthir stood up in the air and smiled
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:08 pm

The hell a spell?"Fight for justince Anselm" Asbel sword took in the blast his blade was covered in different elements "I plan to finish this"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Ezalthir smiled "I have always wanted to see your Zanpakutō power now we turn up the heat" Ezalthir took both his swords out of their sheath "See their souls yoake no hikari. kurayami no nakano eien no yoru" Ezalthir was standen with a black and white sword and smiled
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:52 pm

"A dual side zanpaktou hmm rare" Asbel dash towards Ezalthir he picked up more speed then he disappeared a wave of fire then came roaring out from behind of Ezalthir
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Ezalthir turned around and blocked the fire with both his swords just in time "I see a fire zanpaktou" Ezalthir jump away from Asbel "Hyōga Seiran" a massive wave of ice shot from his sword towards Asbel
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Asbel swing his sword a wave of ice engulf the ice blast just making it bigger frozening the area
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Ezalthir had jump up i the air "What the hell ice" Ezalthir so on Asbel sword and smiled "Now I see your zanpaktou has more elements" but how many Ezalthir jump down to Asbel Ezalthir swing his black sword against Asbel while dark energy covered it
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Asbel blocked it the sword frozen over then blasted Ezalthir away with fire
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Ezalthir hit a tree and was smoking a little "av that hurt" Ezalthir so on his frozen sword and smiled his reiatsu increased "Sen kurayami" the ice shatter and his sword disappears and one thousand dark lights was flying around Ezalthir he so on Asbel and all the dark lights was flying towards Asbel, the trees they fly past was cut in half
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Asbel jump up he slashed down and thousand bolts of lightning came out destorying the lights he landed on a tree
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:06 pm

"and lightning" Ezalthir turned his hand up and the dark lights was all around the forests he turned his hand down and they fly towards Asbel from all sides
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Asbel put his sword up to the sky the frozen everything in the area even the light he swing his sword and lightning covered the area mixing with the ice "Element bomb" he slashed his sword again and fire come out all the elements came together there was an explison in the area Asbel stood up in the sky looking down at the destory area "Rita gonna kill me now if not captain Kratos"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Ezalthir stood a little away from Asbel, his left arm was covered in blood "You death if they see it" Ezalthir so on Asbel with a smile
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Asbel look down at Ezalthir "You should heal that"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Ezalthir so on his arm "the fight is not over Asbel" Ezalthir so on Asbel with a serious look
Back to top Go down
Grace

Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:02 am

"Let me make it clear Ezalthir we have battle coming up with our lives on the line" Asbel came to the ground and put his sword out "If you don't fight with all your power then your as good as dead" he then smiled "The words of captain Hisui"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the woods   Training in the woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the woods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next