AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Tetsuya Training. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Tetsuya Training. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Tetsuya Training. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Tetsuya Training. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Tetsuya Training. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Tetsuya Training. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Tetsuya Training. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Tetsuya Training. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Tetsuya Training. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Tetsuya Training. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Tetsuya Training. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Tetsuya Training. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Tetsuya Training. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Tetsuya Training. Vote_lcapTetsuya Training. Voting_barTetsuya Training. Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Tetsuya Training. Vote_lcapTetsuya Training. Voting_barTetsuya Training. Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Tetsuya Training.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin

Erin

master : 501

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:44 pm

As several people came rushing forward at Tetsuya with no weapons drawn, he stood there with the same emotionless scowl on his face as he normally wore. The only difference was, he had drawn his zanpaktou "konsettoukage".

As one of the attackers closed in before the others, he was thrown back by a sudden punch to the gut which had thrown him back into another person. As a second attacker leaped forward, he was also driven back, but with a quick and deliberate kick to the chest.

As several minutes passed by, Tetsuya stared at the dozen or so squad members who lay on the ground, exhausted.
"I see why Captain Soi Fon find you all irritating. None of you can even land a hit on me without your katanas."

As Tetsuya walked away he barked orders at them as they began to run laps.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

master : 9

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Kairi was watching from one of the buildings
and couldnt help but smile
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
Tetsuya Training. Left_bar_bleue0/0Tetsuya Training. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:38 am

Allen wacth Tetsuya give orders and walk away
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:08 am

Tetsuya stopped walking as the rest of the squad began finish running their laps. when everybody was accounted for, Tetsuya paced back and forth in front of them.

"We move now to the final part of our training today, and probably the most important part before I accept any challenges. As one or two of you know, I was originally a substitute shinigami while I was human, and due to a fatal error on my part I was killed in the final assault on Aizen." Tetsuya continued ignoring several of the hands which had shot into the air. "There are several things I want you all to live by and remember from now on. In fact I want you to repeat them to me if I ask. First off, when drawing your weapon you will do so only to kill. When defending, you do so only to protect those who cannot protect themselves. When you falter and fail to follow the first two orders, expect death."

Now that you have that small piece of information, you are free to leave.

As heleft the group he stopped while in a clearing.

"You're riatsu is familiar. Who are you?"Tetsuya asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Allen appeared out of darkness "Well i should be happy you remember me Tetsuya" Allen said in his normal calm voice
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm

As Tetsuya studied the person in front of him, he remembered only a single brief encounter.
"I see."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Allen close his eyes putting a hand in his pocket "For 10th seat you have a lot of ummm skill"
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 am

"Some of the higher seats refuse to give up their positions and I don't see a need to pursue any type of recognition." Tetsuya said with his arms crossed. "If a chart were to be made and the names of this squad were to be put in order based on power and skill, there's no doubt that I would easily make Vice Captain or Captain."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

master : 500

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 am

"You seem sure of yourself..."

A voice echoed throughout the whole training room, startling nearly all of the enrollees. Most looked all over the room, but no new figure was in sight. Suddenly, like a phantom, Lelouch appears behind Tetsuya and lets a wooden blade rest by his neck.

"Though i wonder how you can take on the real deals in combat. Don't let your arogance take the better of you."

Lelouch slowly raised the blade from Tetsuya's neck and threw it to the other side of the training room, and it landed neatly on a stack of wooden blades. Lelouch then looked at Tetsuya, a grin appearing on his face.

"To think that a shinigami with a seat less than 5 would be teaching the lesser members of the division...what are those higher ranks doing anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 pm

"You know every snice the last battle with Aizen things have been strange." Allen said looking at the wooden sword. "May i ask captain Lelouch where you got that sword form and hows thing in squad 3?"
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Looking at Lelouch, Tetsuya answered his question.
"I'm merely tenth due to some trust issues the higher ups have due to my involvement with numerous groups that were strictly anti-shinigami while I was alive. I figure that within a week or so, I'll begin to move up in ranks."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Lelouch started to laugh. "Well, you really do seem sure of yourself. But confidence and arrogance are two matters, Tetsuya. Don't let it get to your head." He then fixed his gaze on Allen.

"And i didin't think you should ask me about the wooden blades. I got them from a pile at the other side of the room. There's a logo stamped on them...Seireitei Special Edition Wooden Blades...I even saw some on sale at The Soul Society's ebay. The description was something like..." Lelouch put on a salesman expression.

'Seireitei Special Edition Wooden Blades. Its lighter than last year's model, and its more easier to handle. The blade is sharper. Its perfect for training uses and decoration. We have limited stock, so buy now!'

Lelouch's expression turned back to his former self. "It still looks like last year's model to me. Boy, how they sugercoated it. And those prices...you might think Seireitei was short on funds."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Allen laughed at Leouch "Ok so we have funds because I'm not getting pay at all now and when did we get an ebay" Allen said shaking his head
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 pm

"Last week." Tetsuya said bluntly. "It's obvious that Soul Society has fallen into complacency if we are spending money on such luxuries."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm

"True we really need more things for training the swords really not my stlye" Allen said looking at Tetsuya "What would the captain say abou this?"
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:05 pm

"I doubt she cares about such menial issues, so I wouldn't even think to say anything about it. At any rate I should get back to training but unfortunately it would seem that Captain Soi Fon is late. Anyone mind helping me practice?" As Tetsuya asked, anyone within earshot could have felt the icy shiver run down their spine on those words alone, even if they had missed the grin he had displayed.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm

"Your gonna put the squad members in shock you know that right" Allen turn over to Lelouch "Why don't train with him captain?"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Lelouch grinned at Tetsuya's icy tone. "Well, i suppose you gotta start training exstensively if you're gonna replace Soi Fon, and i doubt you could advance quickly if you train with those newbies or yourself. How about a 'triangle' battle? Three of us, each for himself. Hows that?"

"Though if you prefer fighting a female, I could call her. The Soul Society's been importing 3G cell phones." Lelouch took out a cell phone from his shihakusho. "Quite convenient, I should say. Better than using those hell moths. They mostly get killed on the way. And they're slower than a snail."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Allen looked at the cell phone "Everything is update to know like werid so whos this girl your calling Lelouch one of your many girlfriends?" Allen asked in a light tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Lelouch looked at Allen like his head had grew horns.

"I was talking about Soi Fon...and i don't have many girlfriends. To be exact, i don't have any girlfriends at all. Unlike you." Lelouch fixed his gaze on a small pendant Allen wore. "Which one is that from?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Allen held out the pendant "Its a gift I wear its from when I was alive my family gave it to me" Allen said looking at Lelouch "You sure I heard a lot of girls talking about you and how they your girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

"And I heard a few burly shinigami saying they were your husbands. This is nonsense. I barely get attracted by the girls around here. Besides, I'm attempting to get into Division Zero." Lelouch kept his phone and yawned.

"Though there really have been many paperwork to deal with nowadays. The massive decrease in hollow is fine by me. God knows why the Central 46 insist on investigating it."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 am

"Well the girls like you they call you lulu is that werid" Allen asked moving his back to the tree "Its great to have the hollows not around so much but even now why would you want to get into the Division Zero?"
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

"As if you don't know. There's a big difference between the payment of a Divion Zero ascendant and a Gotei 13 Captain." Lelouch sighed. "And I need the funds for one of my personal matters. Besides, I'd like to buy some more high-tech technology for my office and room."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:53 am

Allen sighed "I would love to have a little more money in my pockets." Allen sighed more taking about his pay. "So we gonna start this fight or not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tetsuya Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tetsuya Training.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next