AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Vote_lcapTetsuya Training. - Page 3 Voting_barTetsuya Training. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Vote_lcapTetsuya Training. - Page 3 Voting_barTetsuya Training. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Tetsuya Training.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

master : 500

Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 am

The burst of kidou cracked the barrier, but suddenly an explosion occured, flling the room with smoke. As the smoke slowly fades, Lelouch dashes towards Allen and ferociously strikes his blade. Enough force was put in the attack to push Allen back towards a wall. Lelouch then turned his blade in a half-arc, barely missing Tetsuya. Although the attack was strong, Lelouch did not lose his balance. Instead, he lunged forward at Tetsuya, assaulting him like a berserker, yet parrying his attacks skillfully.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 am

Allen was flying but got his balance back. Allen then ran into the smoke. Pulling his blade out a fast speed. Swinging it at Lelouch clashing his blade against Lelouch's. With five powerful strikes with enough power to sent him flying into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 am

As the smoke faded, a large crater was visible in the wall, but Lelouch was nowhere to be found. all of a sudden, Lelouch appeared behind Allen and landed a strong kick on Allen's shoulder. He then used them as a lift and jumped up into the air. Pointing his blade downwards, Lelouch strikes down on Tetsuya like a bolt of lightning
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

master : 501

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 am

Having survived Lelouch's barrage of previous attacks, he had steadied himself for his next move. As Lelouch's blade came down toward him, Tetsuya unleashed the large amount of spirit pressure he had stored in his zanpaktou. As the blades made contact, a distinct screaming noise could be heard as light flashed from Konsettoukage in a brilliant burst that blinded many of the onlookers.

As the screaming continued, it was more monster than human, but more feral than hollow. As Tetsuya continued to release more stored up spirit energy, he made a single slashing motion that unleashed the stored up attack. As a green wave of pure kidou blasted from Konsettoukage, most of the training room was destroyed as it made contact with both Lelouch and Allen.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:50 pm

The room was full of smoke but it soon faded away. With Allen nowhere to be found and the shinigami watching. As they had a shocked look on their faces and a few captains were watching the battle. Captain Soi Fon seem to be smiling at the battle herself. Just then Allen ran up to Tetsuya with unbelievable speed with his vest gone and burns on his body from the attack. He punch and kick Tetsuya with power in each making sure they hit him. In the mix of attacks Allen took Testsuya blade and pulled out his owe doing a mix of attacks with them. Finally kicking him into the what little of the training room was left. Then throwing Tetsuya blade at him as he flew. "What are doing?" he asked knowing Lelouch was not far from him.
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Grinning wildly as he took the punishment, he coughed up blood while attempting to stand up all the while using what was let of the wall next to him for support.
Broken bones? He's stronger than I thought...You're move Lelouch
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:44 pm

"I see you have some rather bothersome injuries, Tetsuya. Well, that makes me and Allen the remaining two. So it has come to this..."

Lelouch's voice was clearly heard by everyone in a 1 meter-radius around the ex-training room. However, he was nowhere to be found. The onlookers scanned the whole area in vain. After approximately ten seconds, Lelouch suddenly reappeared behind Allen, his blade poised to pierce his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Allen knocked Lelouch's blade away fro his arm. Then Allen move to the other side. "How long can you go on captain Lelouch?" Allen voice was calm but a tone of him being happy somewhere in it.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:57 pm

That question should best be redirected to yourself, Allen. Sure, I can't stand long battles. It is a weakness almost every shinigami here knows. But you must know, different people have different views about long battles. Some think a hour is considered long, while some say that ten minutes is already long enough. As for my point of view, I'd say I still have plenty of time to deal with you."

Lelouch swirled his blade above him and held it behind his back. He challenged Allen with his free hand, gesturing for him to approach him.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 am

Allen smiled putting his sword back. "I have all the time in the world for my battles Lelouch." Allen ran up to Lelouch smling. "Lets go Lelouch!!" Allen sent a powerful punch Lelouch's way the wind around his fist made it more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 am

Lelouch smiled and simply sidestepped the punch. "That's impossible unless you have been granted immorality. Even shinigami die sooner or later. Besides, If all your attacks are as reckless as that, you'll be meeting your maker soon."

Not a sound could be heard as Lelouch sheathed his own blade. He raised both palms in front of him and chanted : "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hadou # 63 Soren Sokatsui!"

Immediately after Lelouch chanted the incantation, two powerful blasts of kidou were fired from Lelouch's hands towards Allen. The two blasts combined and formed a large blast roaring towards Allen at a tremendous speed. The ground that the blast passed was destroyed by the force of the blast.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 am

The blast destroyed the other half of the training area. The shinigami in the area watched waiting for the smoke to clear. "Tell me then if we all die sonner or later then why do fight Lelouch." Allen was bleeding and damage from the blast. But still standing he was in front of Lelouch with one hand on Lelouch's blade and the other hand had Allen's blade at Lelouch's neck. "Its not my choice when I die but I do pick who I fight and what I do with that fight Lelouch." Allen eyes were serious they had his calm serious look in them.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Hero of the heaven's the one who pass God
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 am

Jaden was in front by of all the shinigami watching the battle
from what I tell the captain not fighting at all power byt then again it looks like Allen not either
Back to top Go down
Lelouch vi Britannia
Admin
Lelouch vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 am

Lelouch looked surprised when he saw Allen's blade by his neck. After hearing Allen's remark, Lelouch laughed. "Well said indeed, Allen. Though I really didin't think you would take the risk and endure the blast. You are truly skilled, but you aren't immortal for sure. Get to the infirmary while you still can."

With his bare hand, he grabbed Allen's blade and pushed it away. Grinning, he walked away into the crowd. When he was out of sight...

"Someone get those two to the infirmary already." Immediately a group of shinigami offered help to the injured duo. Lelouch leaned against a tree a far distance from the ex-training room.

To think that Allen's blade could actually reach me. But, its quite ludricrous that he suffered such injuries just for that. Quite a competitive guy.

Standing up, Lelouch calmly walked away from the tree, heading to nowwhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Allen move away from what used to the training area. As the shinigami try to stop him. Allen just disappeared.

I will fight them again soon
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:47 pm

As Tetsuya was swarmed by the medics of squad four, they were clearly baffled.
"Training exercise." Was all that he said as he too, waved them off.

As Tetsuya left the crater where the training building once proudly stood managed to find an empty alley where he was almost instantly knocked to the ground.

"Who do you think you are? And for that matter, who the hell do you think you are?" Soi Fon demanded.

"I apologize for destroying any of your property Captain."Tetsuya said as he knelt down in front of her.

"You know damn well property isn't what I'm talking about. Why did you hold back?" Soi Fon demanded as she kicked him with incredible force.
"You could have easily evaded those punches, and on top of that I know full well what you are capable of. Next time you fight, I expect more effort from you. You are hereby promoted to Vice. Not so I can keep an eye on you but because I want to truly know what power you have. I expect you have reached Bankai?"

As Tetsuya struggled for words, he merely nodded. "Yes Captain. Shortly after I entered this squad."

"Now we have this understanding, you have paperwork to catch up on so quit slacking." And with those final words, Soi Fon was gone.

I hate paper work. Tetsuya thought to himself as he made his way back to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetsuya Training.   Tetsuya Training. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tetsuya Training.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3