AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Vote_lcapStaying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Voting_barStaying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Vote_lcapStaying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Voting_barStaying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Staying at the Hotel (laying low)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

master : 500

Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm

"Rin likes to dance so she would take Kyoya out and I would bring my friend Van so thats why" she said smiling dancing with him some more flowing with the beat perfect
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm

"ooh i see maybe we book a double date sometime" he said as he grabbed her hands taking control rubbing up on her kissing her neck "hi baby this vampire wants you blood" he laughed teasing her
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Miaka laugh kissing him "You sure you want my blood" she ask looking cute and innocent
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm

"oh i heard it was blood type sexy so i just had to try it" he kissed her neck rubbing her stomach going a little bit up"oh what we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Miaka laugh again "Hey you getting close to my area'
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 am

"oh i'm sorry ill leave it for later" he smiled still dancing with her
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:05 am

"Yea later if your a good boy" she smile and dance with him some more "Don't worry you'll get yours babe' she smile alot more people looking at them dance
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 am

"oh yeah baby we burning the dance floor its to hot for any one to dance on" he said dancing with her his eye closed just letting the music flow threw him dancing even closer to her
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:25 am

Miaka taking putting her back to him coming closer she was right on Riku moving back and forth her hips moving the music flowing through them
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:28 am

Riku continued to dance "well i am all most out of dance but ill keep going just for you sexy' he smiled kissing her while holding her really close as the people looked at them
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 am

Miaka laugh and stop dancing "Ok ok we good for now"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:38 am

"sure thing" Riku smiled picking her up and taking her over to a table sitting her on a table "alright we chill" Riku began to fix himself "wonder what they have to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:20 am

"I have no idea" she sat down next to him taking in a breath
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 pm

"tired i hear?' he smirked "um just tell me and ill see what they have"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 pm

"Ummm get us any kind of drink babe"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:22 pm

"hmmm alright but i don't want to get the wrong drink baby please tell me the drink you want" he said holding her hand with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 am

"Im not sure drinking has never been a problem with me as longas its not to strong we good"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 pm

"alright" Riku goes off to get a few drinks then a man notices him "hey..are you not that kid that kicked all those fighters in that arenas ass?"
a group looked at him a bit mad a few got up and walked over to Riku "....um....yes?"
Riku looked around as more and more people surrounded him "...oh come on please don't hurt me i just wanted a nice night with my girl is all i don't want to make this night bad...awww...i knew bringing her out with me was bad.." Riku looked down a bit sad as the men patted him on the back "hey hey calm down don't go all sad on me man we just wanted you to know that if any problems...we got your back man we heard you were wanted around the city so be careful dude" the man kindly buys him a random drink "this is the best drink they have there not to strong but not to weak but just right"
Riku smiles then walks over to Miaka "hey back uhh the bar tender recommend this didn't give me a name thought try it" Riku smiled "oh me i don't need to drink anything if your thinking but ill go get one to if you want" slides his shadow for another drink as the same "a toast beautiful?' he smiled as his hair covering his hair
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 pm

"A toast" she said with a smile drinking it and feeling it "Wow"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 pm

"a toast" Riku chuckled a bit drinking it feeling his head spin a bit "whoa nice hows yours?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm

"We don't drink so its ok" Miaka laugh having the time of her life here with Rik drinking some more
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm

"yeah kind'a new" he chuckled leaning on Miaka "your so warm mind if i lay here for a sec"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Miaka put her arms around him "Oh yea baby lay right there"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:37 pm

"someone seem really happy i see the drink is doing its magic" Riku laughed drinking a bit more then setting it down laying on Miaka "have i told you lately how hot you are?'
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:39 am

"Nope but damnit you are sexy" she laugh and had little bit more to drink turning red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying at the Hotel (laying low)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next