AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Vote_lcapStaying at the Hotel (laying low) Voting_barStaying at the Hotel (laying low) Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Vote_lcapStaying at the Hotel (laying low) Voting_barStaying at the Hotel (laying low) Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Staying at the Hotel (laying low)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Left_bar_bleue0/0Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Empty
PostSubject: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Riku was laying low at the hotel from all the heat he had built up around the city "tch...what a path i got my self in.." Riku takes his shirt off and walks over to the window and lets there air blow threw his hair and the breeze cool his body off "ahhh...." begins to stare at the moon and the stars
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 pm

"So you don't have a house here?" Miaka ask sitting on his bed with her shorts and tank top
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Left_bar_bleue0/0Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Riku looks back and smiles "hey didn't notice you there your pretty quite and no not at the moment"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm

"I just got here" she said laughing a little "I just got off of work"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 pm

"aww boo you work to much take a break once in a while" he laughed walking over to the bed sitting next to her starring into her eyes "so how was work beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

"It was easy as always nothing to do there" she smile thinking about her work day "And the pay is awesome Zeo gives good checks"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 pm

"well at least your happy" kisses her and lays on her then yawns "so your day was good my day was great and we are both happy now as a treat you wanna go out and get some food ill buy" he said poking her
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Miaka rub his head "Sure lets go what you wanna eat?" she ask and kiss him back
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm

"anything you want babe its your day today" Riku says as he puts his shirt back on
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Miaka had to think about it for awhile she didn't really have a taste for anything "Lets just go walking around and see"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

"window shopping it is" looks into a closet "so what should i really wear my" takes a tux out "hmm to up tight takes out a bunny suit "why the hell do i have this???" puts it back quickly "uh i think this button down shirt will do fine what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 pm

"Babe normal clothes we just getting some take out"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 pm

"sure" Riku gets some regular clothing on "well now let us Madame" Riku walks over to the door and opens it for Miaka "after you"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Miaka walk out smiling "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Walks out before her "its a pleasure" grabs a coat before leaving "just in case never know" then runs and catches up to Miaka
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:20 pm

"How long have you been in the city anyway? she ask looking at him going down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"for a short time maybe a month you?" he asks walking down with her putting his hair down
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 pm

"I live in Regno del mondo I just get on the train and come to school and leave with Tsuna and the gang or stay in my dorm room"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm

"great got a place your life seems great a place great friends and skills plus the looks i bet the girls back home wish they could be you Miaka" he smiled as they got to the first floor with her
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:36 pm

"Maybe I bet the boys wish they were as good looking as you" Miaka kiss him on the cheek and walk over to the door
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

"yep we got haters" Riku laughs "oh baby be careful don't want to get the people jealous now...or do we?" Riku kisses Miaka back and opens the door for her "after you beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 pm

"Well you are really nice" she smile at him walking out "I like that"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:04 pm

"no i'm just nice to girls is all but i would kill every other girl just for you you know" gives her a evil smile "hey wanna take a taxi there or you feel like walking?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm

"Oh so sweet" she said with laugh looking around "Lets walk around snice we don't know what we wanna eat"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm

"sure lets walk its nice"
wish it would rain be more nicer
looks at the sky with a smile then waits for Miaka "so which way should we walk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying at the Hotel (laying low)   Staying at the Hotel (laying low) Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying at the Hotel (laying low)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next