AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Vote_lcapAttempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Voting_barAttempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Vote_lcapAttempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Voting_barAttempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Attempting to see shiryu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:53 pm

"cool and i seen that a couple of months ago but i have not seen that weird uchiha guy i think his name was sairachi i think correct?" he asked looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:16 pm

"Dead"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:13 pm

"haha remember you made him your personal maid for the day" john laughed drinking some more of his drink
ooc:i wanna hug shiryu now lmfao im sorry i was bored couldi come over or call me dude please im freaking bored (crys) lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 pm

"That didn't end well"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:21 pm

"tell me about it" John chuckled seeing as this was one of the most rareist moments ever...him and Shiryu actually lasting more then an hour together!? he was shocked himself and wondered that if him changing was good...or bad?
"Shiryu....could i ask you a question...its been bothering me really badly" John seemed uneasy but smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:56 pm

"What is it" Shiryu was still drinking but he was about to finish it
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:50 pm

"well i just wanted to know...have i changed at all....like here i am with you sitting drinking tea and we are not fighting or complain like we use to and you are not trying to get rid of me...it...its just bothering me...have i changed at all...and if so...was it for the best or the worse?" John asked seeming a bit sad but keeping a neutral face.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:51 pm

"Im trying to be nice your fine if you want I can blast you away with a hole in your chest" he finish his drink and wave for another one
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:03 am

John laughed "no no i am ok with the good treatment thanks" John seemed glad and sincere to actually be hanging with his old rival settling down for once "ahhh...this is great"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Shiryu got his second drunk and took a sip of it "Whatever" he was acting like normal old Shiryu now
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

"yep like old days..." John smiled nodding finishing his drink.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Shiryu had to think about the old days a lot of things change since back then he didn't know if he should be happy or just forget about it "Yea"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attempting to see shiryu
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3