AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Vote_lcapAttempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Voting_barAttempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Vote_lcapAttempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Voting_barAttempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Attempting to see shiryu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 pm

"My room is clean what you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 am

John laughs "i'm just joking dude i know your room is clean man your cool"
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:18 pm

"Well no its a mess"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:22 pm

"it is?" he asked lost "oh...well ill help clean up the mess around here the town seems to be pretty bashed up and fire those damn ninjas i mean how they get bit and do that man the best ninjas would have had this place on lock down"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 pm

"People are people" he said with his eyes close drinking the same not caring care free look as always
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 am

"true that my friend true that" john laughed laying back in his chair drinking his drink "so shiryu any big plans now that your Kage?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 am

Shiryu shook his head in a no drinking finishing it he wasn't really super happy like always
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 am

"yep" john finished drinking some more "wonder if i could get another?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 pm

"Yea you can" he shook his head drinking the rest of his
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:06 pm

"cool thanks" orders another as a person gives it to him "thank you kindly sir,so shiryu had any good fights lately?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:23 pm

"Fight who I don't fight weak" he said with that same face as alway not goingg anywhere
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:41 am

"so you have no0t found any good fights at all oh that is weird i thought people would line up like they use to always remember the lines and i use to always be first for some reason"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 am

"I don't like fighting people who aren't wroth my time"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 am

"you tell'um" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:58 am

"Even you know it"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 am

"yeah i know by personal experience" john smirked some more almost laughing
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Shiryu smile a little "So whats going on with you"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:25 pm

"you know me...nothing just looking for things to do in life...how did you find your role in life?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 pm

"I wanted to be strong is all and things just played themself out" he finish his drinking and was looking out the window Shiryu was happy for once "After my training after becoming strong I just walk around I saw this place made it something so that everybody was happy come to find out my mom was born here"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 pm

"cool you have had it great i guess i did also i mean i get to stay in school and make sure the students dont grow bad like the other day there was this ass hole telling kids they can play with guns...tch bad role model but other then that life for me is boring man your life seems cool haha talk about being in the right place in the right time and really your mother was born here?"
John asked curious about Shiryu;s mother "hey um...who is your mother i never met her just your father i think"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:46 pm

"My died the same time our home was attacked when most of us got spilt up Shura and Sakura had already been born at that time" he went in his pocket and took out a photo of his mom "My mom name was Mia she was known for taking Uchiha eyes and using them" Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Uchiha_Mikoto_by_Dakatsu_Hime
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 am

John smiled looking at the picture"she looks cute now i know where you get your devilish looks from" john laughed a little "she took eyes wow she sounds more scary then you especially if she took uchiha eyes" his eyes widened
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:24 pm

"From what I was told my ddad had met my mom because he was going after who ever was killing Uchiha's which is our cousin clan and thats when he met her and first one born was Sho so thts my family"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 pm

"damn must have been hard for your father to turn a beautiful face like that if he can go with her killing your cousin clan"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:31 pm

"He never told me how they got together after that nor did my mother the Uchiha are still tere so it worked out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attempting to see shiryu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next