AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Vote_lcapMeeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Voting_barMeeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Vote_lcapMeeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Voting_barMeeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Meeting a new friend and training

Go down 
+3
Ezalthir
Rin
Saber
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Rin

master : 506

Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:00 pm

"King Zeo ruler of Regno del mondo and hes only 18 is one of the strongest people in the world Zeo Szabó hes very kind hearted is the boyfriend of squad 11 vice Kairi and happens to be my older brother best friend he has two knights and under him is Tsuna Hazard who controls the maifa or fighting squad that protects the city which Kyoya happens to be apart of along with Miaka,Mukuro and Kana who came to the house before"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:09 pm

"Kairi boyfriend!?!?!?" Ezalthir look on Rin with a smile "so he is a king and you know him" he look up with a smile
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:16 pm

"Oh so shocked by the news" Rin kept walking coming into the village "Like I said hes my brother Shiryu best friend Kaikage Shiryu,King Zeo and Pope Ikki are all good friends and rivals I know all of them but I have close realtionships with Ikki and Jack from Zeo clan thats it"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm

"Rin isn't your mom a demon killer?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Ezalthir smiled big "A little shocked but it is good for Kairi and you know them all" he kept walking beside Rin "your mom a demon killer??"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:24 pm

"Yup my mom is a powerful demon killer"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

"In the name of god a demon killer" Ezalthir look on Rin with a smile "you have powerful friends Rin"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Rin laugh "Thats just my mom my dad is a whole different story" she smile coming closer to the village "Sound yea my mom is a demon killer she been killing demons snice she was about 12 and is really strong at it now"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:47 pm

"Only 12?" Ezalthir smiled "now I know why you are so strong"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:49 pm

"Thats not the reason I just work hard and well my mom helped me" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Ezalthir look on Rin "Rin how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:14 pm

"I'm 18"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:40 pm

"Only 18?" Ezalthir smiled "you are younger than me" he laugh a little
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Rin put her tounge at him smiling "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Ezalthir smiled "Only 20"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

"Your a young shinigami I would have thought you be older" she said stoping as she look down from the moutain to the village
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:07 pm

"And as young shinigami I can't use my full power" he look on her and look on the village "is that your village?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:21 pm

"Maybe your body hasn't gotten use to it" Rin noded looking down at it "Yup thats my vilage come on" she jump off the moutain flying over
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm

"Maybe your right" He jump after her and look on her with a smile
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Rin stop in the air "I smell blood and its freash" she look around the area and saw some blood that people was cleaning up
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Ezalthir stop beside Rin "you smell blood?" he look confused on her
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Rin flew down to her house "Yea its strong blood must have been from a demon"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Ezalthir flew after her and took his two zanpakutō out and look around "a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Rin look around walking into her house "Mom?" at that moment she turn around just for a second and saw a girl run by
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Ezalthir closed his eyes "I can't sense anything" he opened his eyes and look on Rin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend and training
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next