AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Vote_lcapMeeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Voting_barMeeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Vote_lcapMeeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Voting_barMeeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Meeting a new friend and training

Go down 
+3
Ezalthir
Rin
Saber
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Ezalthir mask broke and his two zanpakuto appeared in his hands "I can't touch him" he look on Rin "I don't think the guardian's attack the soul soctiey I know it Rin"
Back to top Go down
Wing00

Wing00

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Van shook his head and look at her broken sword "I can't fix it"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
Darkness Flame Cloud
Darkness Flame Cloud
Kyoya

master : 506

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Kyoya look at him "We are not the guardian's that attack your stupid head captain"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Ezalthir look at Kyoya "the guardian's attack my head captain and you are guardian's"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
Darkness Flame Cloud
Darkness Flame Cloud
Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:17 pm

"I don't have time to explain to an idiot like you" he walk slowly towards Ezalthir with his hand in his pocket the earth growing heavy the air getting hard to breath a big brust of cloud flames and dark energy engulf Kyoya
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

"Woah!!" Miaka jump in front of Kyoya engulfing herself in rain flames "Were mafia guardians we work for Tsuna we don't go outside our home and the city we don't leave our world were not earth guardians that are picked after a long period that attack your head captain ok"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:
Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: vizard

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

hidan looked at kyoya ''dam kyoya how long has it been look at you i dont see you for like a fucking good year and you look like trained with gods ''
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Ezalthir fell down on his knees because the energy from Kyoya was to much for him "the mafia guardians?" he look at Miaka "so you are not with the guardians that attack the Soul Society?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
Darkness Flame Cloud
Darkness Flame Cloud
Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:15 pm

"Oh hes got brain" Kyoya let his energy down "I don't train with Gods"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Darkness Wings Queen ,Storm Burst Dragon
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

"Anyway I can't train you now" Rin put her hand on her hip sighing "My training are base on trust I don't see your trust Ezalthir"
Back to top Go down
Wing00

Wing00

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Van put his hands in his pockets looking at Kyoya "So Rin's method that she bases her training off is trust"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
Darkness Flame Cloud
Darkness Flame Cloud
Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:07 pm

"That would be right bases everything off of trust if the person trusts her or friends or anything thats how she trains Lia" Kyoya walk back over to Van and Rin "All the Kishimotos base their training off of something Shura's is brave,Sakura's friendship,Ami's would be love"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Ezalthir got up and look at Rin "I understand but thank you for your training"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
Darkness Flame Cloud
Darkness Flame Cloud
Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:32 pm

"Good leave and don't come back"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:11 am

Rin walk up "Ezalthir wait if its one thing I do is I don't turn my back on my friends you need my help I'll help you"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
Darkness Flame Cloud
Darkness Flame Cloud
Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:15 am

Kyoya turn around away from Rin walking away
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:34 am

"I'm sorry for asking this but can I have Mukuro for his training" Rin look back at Kyoya "I promise I'll make it up too I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya
Darkness Flame Cloud
Darkness Flame Cloud
Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:52 am

Kyoya turn his head around a lil "I'll see Mukuro over with Miaka swords and do your best I'll see you soon" he turn in a purple flame disappearing
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:26 pm

"Well Ezalthir lets go"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Ezalthir look on Rin "thank" he look where Kyoya had disappeared "Who is Mukuro another mafia guardian?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:56 pm

"You should be thanking Miaka for saving you not me your gonna get killed saying things without poof"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:07 pm

"But I....." Ezalthir look down "I know I will try and think a little more before I do things like that again" he look on Miaka "thank for the help and I am sorry about your sword"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:28 pm

"Its no problem I would have to hear from Zeo when his best friend vice died"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:39 pm

"Zeo and Jaden are good friends the Hazard family works under Zeo to protect their land" Rin started to walk "We going to my house we should meet Mukuro there and my mom"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Ezalthir look on Rin "my captain?" he smiled "Miaka thank you again" he walk over beside Rin "your mom?" it is becoming interesting now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a new friend and training   Meeting a new friend and training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend and training
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next