AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Vote_lcapgathering one last peace of the puzzle... Voting_bargathering one last peace of the puzzle... Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Vote_lcapgathering one last peace of the puzzle... Voting_bargathering one last peace of the puzzle... Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

gathering one last peace of the puzzle...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiver

Shiver

master : 503

Character sheet
weridness:
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Left_bar_bleue100/100gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: human

gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Empty
PostSubject: gathering one last peace of the puzzle...   gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 am

jade was wondering around the falls all the trees seemed different from before everything was out of place she knew something was wrong with this picture...something had been done to this place, she walked some more and looked at the once flowing water fall which appeared to be dry no water was flowing and there was no water in the lake...this place was killed by something...
she went into the deep dark forest in search of answers to why the angel falls forest and mountains have died..
she stumbled upon a dark jewel no different from the jewel of death which she turned to light and fixed the worlds inside the end of the world she got the crystal of life from the tree of the life family and finally found the jewel of balance it was slightly broken"no wonder this place is dead the jewel is broken...but how?"
she felt someones presences a deep dark cold voice began to speak"...hello jade..."the voice said so deep so dark so cold so...evil....she shivered...she felt so scared...to know it was....him...
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:
gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Left_bar_bleue100/100gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: gathering one last peace of the puzzle...   gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:06 pm

"oh aren't we shocked to see me?" he said with a evil smile"so jade tell me sweetie are you much stronger then before i would really love to kill you now" he said with a dark voice grinning evilly
"why have you come back!?" jade asked
Leonard responded by appeared behind her"is that nay way to speak to your elders?"he smacks her hard down to the ground sending her deep below the ground
"now then shall i kill you easy or should i have fun and kill you the hard way?" he asked floating down towards jade
"super nova!" a huge blaze of flames shot out at Leonard he went flying up towards the caves cell"ouch that sort of hurt wow good girl" he said with a smile
"damn......why here?...why now?...."
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: gathering one last peace of the puzzle...   gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Leonard appeared behind her again garbed her head she burn his hand and turned into a flash of light then blew him up his left arm came off"ow......you are for real with this huh?....holy grace" he said as his arm and all the damage he took was healed"little girl like i said you cannot deaf ed what you can't acknowledge and study..."he waved his hands in the air which somehow smacked her into the cave walls"ow!" she hit her head hard she was in pain and had taken to much damage"rrr...time for me to teach you something!" all jades came out with red eyes expect one...one had....yin and yang eyes they all went towards him with super novas clashing and destroying the area but they missed and he killed all the other jades and looked at the last one'....is this all you have to offer me the created of your clan really how do you expect to be ruler of your clan if your father failed your brothers failed even your mother failed!"...
"jade went silent"..."and tears began to fall from her face black tears Leonard felt his surroundings getting shorter everything getting short he felt light headed and then fell to the floor"....what the....what is...this?........ok...your queen just...let...me..."SPLAT! his head and his body were exploded guts and blood was all over the place"jade was still looking at the broken jewel she repaired it but...the cave collapsed around her,the forest caught fire,the ground began to quake...death was upon the angel valleys..."hmmm..."she looked at everything emotionlessly just looking at it all happing before her"what a terrible thing....i should stop it...."
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: gathering one last peace of the puzzle...   gathering one last peace of the puzzle... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:52 pm

jade gather the three crystals"life, death and balance come together and bring the worlds the universe and everything...to peace" everything turned black and white it froze and restarted all over again jade appeared standing in a white dress her hair all out passing her waist the cave reformed to back the way it was a burial of Leonard life placed in side the cave for no one to know as the waterfall ran again the trees were shinning with life jade stepped out and looked at the world"....my universe has been brought back......it is... beautiful..."she smiled and disappeared slowly into the mist of her self...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gathering one last peace of the puzzle...   gathering one last peace of the puzzle... Empty

Back to top Go down

gathering one last peace of the puzzle...
Page 1 of 1