AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Vote_lcapi have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Voting_bari have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Vote_lcapi have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Voting_bari have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiver

Shiver

master : 503

Character sheet
weridness:
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Left_bar_bleue100/100i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: human

i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Empty
PostSubject: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:54 am

please when a guy and a girl are in the chatbox pm one of them to know if its ok to go in dont just barge in thank you very much!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect affraid affraid affraid affraid Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad omg run!!! omg run!!! omg run!!! omg run!!! omg run!!! suck suck suck suck you going down you going down you going down you going down you going down rvial rvial rvial
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

master : 16

PostSubject: Re: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:25 am

1.if you wanna talk private to somebody then some them a pm because we can just click arivhes and see so ummmm when your doing your rping and things put it in a pm
2.the chatbox is made for talking and other way to make friends so no people should still come in
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldwars.rpg-board.net
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:
i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Left_bar_bleue100/100i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:26 am

awww.....really? Sad that sucks...Sad oh well Smile
Razz
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:39 pm

or you can talk in the day time but by like 11 or 12 nobody here so you can do your thing
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 pm

lol Razz
zeo in our buinesness huh? Razz
how you know i do my thing lol Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:18 pm

i know the type of girl you besides you missed Tsuna by like 5 mins its sad
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 pm

lol really omg i always miss him Sad
but i got him now lol Very Happy
and you dont know me like that silly Razz
unless....Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!   i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs! Empty

Back to top Go down

i have a big rule for stalkers and poping up bugs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeWorldWars :: Rules-
Jump to: