AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Voting_barAdventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Voting_barAdventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Adventure through Wonder Land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

master : 9

Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Kairi started laughing "Fine give it here!" she started drinking what ever was left of the bottle
"Hmm....tastes like..Pasta Alfredo....Coca cola.....Chocolate cake" then she was also three inches tall
Kairi went running to the door "How about now? Can I please get through!" she asked
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

master : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:08 pm

The doorknob laughs embarrasingly.
"Oops I forgot to tell you....Im LOCKED."
"Aw dammit" said Froila.
"I dont see any key around here...."
Doorknob."Why its just up there?" The doorknob points well...with his doorknob towards the table and a big brass key appears.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

"Uhgg leave it to the soul reaper to do the job" she said taking a step back, then taking a high jump she shunpo'd to the top of the table "Yo Froila..catch!!" she said throwing the key to him, then she let herself glide to the bottom "Wala!!" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:33 pm

"Oh bother" Froila said it fast and quickly grabbed the handle of the key turning it sideways and stopping it.
"Got it!" Froila said waving it high into the air. To make a long story short Kairi got hungry and ate some more of the cake making her grow big again. Froila talked some shit to her causing her to cry and make an ocean of tears.Kairi drank the what was left of the bottle and turned small again dropping into the bottle. Froila who was dying because he couldnt swim pulled himself into the tiny bottle also. And together they drifted into the keywhole of the doorknob.
"Where we going Kairi?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:12 am

"Oh my..I wish I didnt cry soo much" she said distracted then looked at Friola "Here give me a boost" she said getting on top of his shoulders "Well I think its best to find out where we are first" she said then saw little animals swimming through the waves "Yuuuuhuuuu!!!...Over here!!" she called but they ignored her, this kept happening over and over again until she finally gave up "Uhg screw this!!" she said irritated then out of no where a fire was spotted, when she bent forward to get a better look the bottle tipped over causing both Froila and Kairi to fall in to the water. To their luck they landed in the middle of a dancing circle.
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:40 am

A dodo bird starts singing while atop a small cliff.
♪OOOOOHHHHH a Sailors life is a life for me How I want to cross the seven seas humm dee dee and I never never never......♪ The bird notices Kairi and Froila.
"Ahoy there!! Come to get dry in the Caucus Race?"
"A Cau what?" Froila said then getting pushed into the dancing ring of Animals. Dodo keeps singing.
♪Round and Round and Round we gooo♪
"Kairi help!" Froila said running in the circle unable to get out.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Kairi was busy dancing and singing along with Dodo "Round and round..." until she felt herself being pulled in the caucus race "Oh..Froila" she grinned , then spotted the white rabbit running out of the water "Oh my goodness Im late" said the rabbit
"Oh..Mr.Rabbit Please Wait!!!" she said chasing after it
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:29 pm

"Bye Mr.Dodo!!" Froila said following Kairi into a path that was turning more and more into a forest. Froila followed the rabbit but it was going really fast. Then Froila stopped.
"I have a feeling were being watched."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:16 am

"Dammit I need to work out some more" she said tiredly
Then looked around "I dont see anybody.." she said then gave Froila a look "Are you sure your not imagining things again?" she asked "Cause you know Hikari started imagining things herself and you what happened to her.." she said thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:31 am

"Yes I know what happend to her..... She turned into you" Froila mumbled turning his head from side to side.
"I dont mean to scare you but theres two round short fat guys staring at us" Froila pointed to two guys so similar they could be twins
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:34 pm

"Well??... I think we should say hello" Kairi turned and waved her hand "Why hello there" she smiled but then felt weirded out because they just stood there staring "Umm..Froila...?" she asked puzzled then the two twins started bouncing around and coming closer
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

Froila looks at their collars and notices writing on it.
"Hmmm....Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum it says." Froila said to Kairi.
"Is that your names?"Froila said
"Tch its good manners to introduce yourself first." Tweedle dee said.
"Thats Logic." Tweedle dum said.Froila's eyebrows scrunch up in anger.
"Well my name is Froila and this is my sister Kairi. And if you dont mind were off to find a white rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 am

"Ohw Froila arent they just adorable" she said clapping and offering her hand "How do you do?" Kairi asked
"How do you do what?" asked one of the twins
"Ehh...." Kairi said and looked at Froila then turned back to the twin "You know what never mine....we're awfully busy, & my curiosity about the white rabbit keeps iching me.." she said trying to look through the forest
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Tweedle Dee whisphers to Tweedledum."Oh shes curious Tsk Tsk Tsk"
"You know what happend to the Oysters" Tweedledum said to Tweedledee and they both began to cry.
"What did happen to the oysters?" Froila's curiosity piqued.
"Nothing you probably dont care" They said simultaneosly and turned their backs on Froila and Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 pm

"Ohww but we...might have a few minutes to spare...right Froila??" Kairi asked then walked infront of the twins "Please..." she said trying to put on the sweetest face she could think of
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 pm

"Ah God no!" Froila covers his face.
The Twins: "Weeellll.....Alright!"
The Twins grab Kairi and sit her down on a fallen tree.
"The story of the Sun and the Moon!" Tweedledee said.
"OR also known as the story of The Curious Oysters" Tweedledum said.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:15 pm

"Ohwww!!!" she squeeked "Come on Froila!!" she called and stared intently at the twins "Okay...Im all ears"
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 pm

"Well I do like a good story...."
Froila sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:33 pm

The twins started telling their story about how naive the oasters where to belive the walrus blah blah blah ect.
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

Blah Blah Blah Pancakes Waffles Maple Syrup Ah God Im turned on LMFAO!!! JK Fine Will skip this part

"Kairi the White Rabbit!" Froila said snapping out of his reverie.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

"Hurry Froila!!" she said pulling his arm as they escaped the crazy twins

OOC: U R Sick!! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

OOC: Lol I get it from you. Uhhh what happens next?
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Kairi and Froila ran out of the woods and ended up infront of what appears to be the white rabbits house "Froila..do you think.." she asks looking at him then sees his expression "Ohww C'mon its a perfect color!!" she says stubbornly

OOC: No no no Idk where yew got that from =P
Back to top Go down
Froila

Froila

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Froila gives her a look.
"Well lets be trespassers.... and walk right in!" But before they could even take a step a loud voice came out.
"MARY ANNE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi Kotone

Kairi Kotone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 pm

"Ohwww look Froila its the white rabbit!!" she said excitingly
"WHY MARY ANNE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" said the rabbit angsty
"Marry Anne?" Kairi said confused
"Well go on!! GO and get my mittens!!" he said pushing Kairi towards the door
"Hmph, Marry Anne next I suppose I'll be taking orders from Froila" she said sarcastically while getting the rabbits mittens from the drawer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure through Wonder Land   Adventure through Wonder Land - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure through Wonder Land
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next