AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Vote_lcaphanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Voting_barhanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Vote_lcaphanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Voting_barhanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

hanging and training(like old times)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm

ï am focuesd!!!"he said looking at shiryu.
john comes from the tree"hey shiryu buddy what are you doing talking to a clone?"he said as he saw shiryu ready to attacköh shit jumps back and prepares for anything.
"bring it!
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Shiryu walk away "When your serious get me"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:02 pm

john jumped infront of shiryu"oh im seriuos and you will train me"he said with a smerk then swipes his foot under shiryu"teach me shiryu i came here to train not to play so bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

"Why should I train you now" Shiryu close his eyes and put his hand up to the sky as the clouds turn black and snow fell
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:06 pm

john looked at shiryu"...your right no matter what happends no matter what i do...i am a failur and i have learned to except that if i cant beat someone i cant if i cant win i cant if i cant fight...i cant...i have elarned to excpet my fate"he said as he stood up looked up then walked the other way"it was cool hanging with you shiryu but ive got to go you dont have time to waste on a clown like me im uesless your wasting your breath"he said as he kept walking"like you said i will never like you i hate you and always will so why start now?" "i will start my own life now so farwell my freind even thought you hate me i alwats thought of that as the way you are telling me thanks buddy and your my freind i always saw hate as freind....so you can hate me all you want dude i am cool with it peace"he finnaly said as he disspaaerd into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of light

Warrior of light

PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Kenji look at Shiryu and John from a tree "All he had to do was stand and ask for him to train you right" Kenji ask as the snow fell
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Shiryu walk pass Kenji "That would have been the easy way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanging and training(like old times)   hanging and training(like old times) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hanging and training(like old times)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2