AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
The start of the war - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe start of the war - Page 2 Voting_barThe start of the war - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
The start of the war - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe start of the war - Page 2 Voting_barThe start of the war - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

The start of the war

Go down 
+7
pain
Kinght
White Tiger
...cage...
Saint
Leo
Blaze Dragon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinght

Kinght

master : 500

The start of the war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 am

Knight whip wrap around Cage leg throwing him into a wall
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:53 am

cage got up"ok its on"quickly runs to knight saint and goes for a kick.
the clone goes for a uper cut out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Kinght

Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:55 am

Light did a backfilp shooting his gun at Cage and clones
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 am

cage manuevers the shot but the clone gets hit"oh hes good"
charges up an attack"ok get ready for me!"
he made 2 clones one stood helping makeing the attack
the other went with a knife and attacked.
Back to top Go down
Kinght

Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 am

Light flew up in the air pointing the gun down as it charge with engry then relaseing it for Cage and clones putting a whole in the ground
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:17 pm

the clone with the knife took the whole entire blow with endurace and disapaerd.
"alright now sigma shot!" a huge bolt of lightnihg goes haywire towards light.
Back to top Go down
Kinght

Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Light put his shield out "Let me show you a special move" Light shield start to shine "King Shield" the shield black the bolt of lightning it start to shine and sent the bolt back but bigger and wide like a massive wave of lightning htting everything
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:03 pm

cage dissapaperd into the shadows"i guess you forgot shaodw crawl! whoohoo good thing we can still use our old techs or i would be dead"then quickly comes up at light by undergoing his sheilds and uper cutting him"take that!"
cage then makes a clone appaer to hit him again"rah!" sending him flying threw his shiled.
"ah man....i am getting tired....to...much energy use..."he said panting.
Back to top Go down
Kinght

Kinght

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Light fell back his headgear falling off "Damn saint" Light disappered then appear again whatever clones in the area dead and his whip around Cage neck throwing him into a wall
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:48 am

Albin look up at the death saint "I don't know your name nar do i want to know " he took his stance "Are you ready to go"
Back to top Go down
pain
God of six paths/Path of the eye king
pain

master : 506

Character sheet
weridness:
The start of the war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/1000The start of the war - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:00 am

pain took one moment to study the gold saint then said"....death to all gold saints...."disappaers then reapaers behind albin"death to all gold saints...."he said as he attacked him with a huge dark shot of his palm.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

Albin hit the wall as it came down on him with in the next second he ran up to Pain punching him five times then upcutting him
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:
The start of the war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/1000The start of the war - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 am

pain took the hits then grabed albin by the neck"...all gold saints must die..."he said with no expression then puts his hand up and blows albin away with a random power.
"all gold saints must die..."
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Admin
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 am

Albin was sent another wall hitting it hard his cloth having some cracks in it
whats up with his power nothing taking effect
Albin ran towards Pain then disappered coming down out of the sky punching him into the ground hard
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:52 am

pain stood up and shook the dirt off"all gold saints must die..."he said with no expresion as he pullled his gun on to the gundauiam thingy robot and it shot multiple shotsw of dark orbs wcihc as they landed exploded.
"....all gold saints must die...."he said like a zombie.

ooc:wow apollo is albin now this is intresting.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 am

OOC:hell no Apollo not me I just had him post for me while I was gone but no Apollo is not me

IC;
Albin move out of the way looking down at Pain "Hes a.......ok wheres the real the Pain because this is a path"
OOCA:its one of the six paths right?
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 pm

pain just looked at albin"no this is no path...this is the true hatred of a war saint......all gold saints must die..."he sadi with dead eyes and no expression.
as he grabed albin and with a huge amount of pwoer and crushed him then while in pains hand explodeed"death to all gold saints..."he said still looking like a zombie"the god of war must win.....i am his savurer......i am his right hand......the death saint i am....."he sadi still looking like a zombie.

ooc:................
ooc:ok...if u say so.,....apollo....
Back to top Go down
Master

Master

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 pm

OOC:Jake don't start you have moments when you just don't know when to give up on things let the Apollo thing pass
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 pm

OOC:ok damn I'll leave it alone

IC:
Albin was pain he got away from Pain "Damn what the hell is this Ares doesn't give power to people" he stood their for a while then got an idea he pulled out his bow and arrow he disappered then appeared again "The sagittarius arrow is always something to use only when most be needed this is that time" he shot the golden arrow it went rigth through Pain's heart "Its the only weapon in the gold saints that can kill that of a God"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:19 pm

ooc:...knew it there was something wrong with alot of thigns like you apparving a app?
ic:pain grabed the arrow"ouch that hurt...."he said smieling"you hurt me....."he said walking towards albin"time for my secret waepon he said as he crushed the arrow"darkness cannon!!!"he grabed his guna and blasted a huge dark ball of energy then dissapaerd then reapaerd and sent another one at all sides"...boom...."he said as all the hits exploded.
".....all gold asaints must die...."he said still with the zombie look.
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:56 pm

"Pain you fool you touch the arrow!!"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:03 pm

ooc:so?
ic"so?"he said as the arrow blew away in the dust.
"i could carew less about my well being i care about winning this war for my god....."he said looking like a souless zombie".....all gold saints must die"he said as he jumped into the air"shatter"sparks began to rain"disaapaer"he said as they rained on the land like knives stabing everything below"....must kill all gold saints no matter what..."he said with no expression no emotion no remorce there was nothing inside pain just pure emptyness it was dark cold and dead this pain had lsot all in seeking victory in the war".....must kill all gold saints....."he said still with a dead look.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
The start of the war - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The start of the war - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC:The arrow is form from the power of their god athean when its charge fully it could kill you easy but being as he just shoot you with it he did damage plus the fact of sealing your cosmos which is your enegry so in short you can hit him with anything and its not gonna hurt or do anything to him but as for you he can hit you with one special and your done
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 pm

ooc:ur dead...
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 pm

"albin since your done there can you take light?"he said stuggling to push kinght"damn you you are lucky i am waek!"
he said screaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of the war   The start of the war - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of the war
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next