AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
visiting the forsacen mist. Vote_lcapvisiting the forsacen mist. Voting_barvisiting the forsacen mist. Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
visiting the forsacen mist. Vote_lcapvisiting the forsacen mist. Voting_barvisiting the forsacen mist. Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

visiting the forsacen mist.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
...cage...

...cage...

master : 503

visiting the forsacen mist. Empty
PostSubject: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm

cage went to the mist of forsacen mist looking around"......this is not so scary....now daeth....taht is scary......my grandmothers ass is scarier then this....."he said just looking at the mist thyen reaches into the mist to feel nothing then feels someone comeing"hmm who else would wanna come to a palce as forsacen as this...."
he said as he cloesd his eyes and stared to focus.
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Zero
Admin
Zero

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:21 am

'maybe someone that wants to know more about u" said dark as he came walking out of the mist
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 am

cage felt a dark prsesnce in this bean".....so your the one that saids he is like me well your wrong ur no where near my darkness so back off and dont even try to befreind me i am not one to make freinds....."he said with an emotioinless face.
then turns around"so why are you truly here?....."he said pulling out his knife.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 pm

"........so u think u know how to use the darkness heh hahahaha ur no where near on knowing how to master the darkness" said dark as he put his blade on shoulder
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm

cage looked at dark in a way saying shut the fuck up and get out"so waht is your point for being here please leave me alone ok i wanna be alone right now u r getting me angry now please leave sir i dont want no troble"he said walking away into the msit.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 pm

"sigh" dark grabs blade and spins it clearing the mist for about 3 feet "look i know what u r and i dont want any problems with u last thing i need is a person like me being a attack" *spins blade and puts it away* "so what do u say friends?"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm

"....ill thnik about it but for now leave me alone"
he said as he looked at dark then exteadnes his hadn"sup i am cage mirage nice to meet you..."
he said in a freindly poster.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 pm

dark looks at him shocked O_O -_- O_O "um hey un darkness shadow nick name dark"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:25 pm

"cool i can tell we gonna be good freinds....so can you please now leave...."
he said looking at dakness.
then walks towards the mist with no expressiosn
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Ami was sitting in the mist just thinking when she felt Cage come close to her "You are"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 pm

cage was shocked by seeing another person in the mist"wow the mist shir are popular today....um me im cage......mirage cage nice to meet you you are?"
he said trying to figure out why she was in the mist.
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:11 pm

"Ami Haruko Kishimoto same to you Cage" Ami said looking into the mist "Wonder if there dead bodies here"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 pm

he looked to the floor"um....i thnik this may answer your question....."he said as he stepped on a corpes"aww man thats cool but kinda creepy....."he said looking on the floor trying to find more.
"watch out there is one next to you reaching for your leg!!!"
he said pointing to one on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Ami felt something on her leg and pick it up "A snake out here but how" she saw the corpe by what look like a tree "Now I get it so why are you out here"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:25 pm

"few...."*toght girl she wasnt scared cool*he thoght to him self"um me it sounds kinda werid but i am finding my slef in the mist casue see they say many things hide in the mist so i came to see if i could find an answer and so far my point of view is still bad about life but hey it will get better.....i hope...."he said looking down at the ground"how bout you why are you here?"
he said trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 pm

"Somebody very dear to me died not to long ago but we came here when we was little so its just remember him thats all" she said smiling putting the snake down "Most of the bodys here were from us killing people"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am

cage cloesd his eyes"hmm? really your family killed who where they ppl agasnt your clan?"
he said intresed in this slaghter of the waht ever other clan was killed"oh wait i am so sorry why am i getting so happy some one close died....wow....how was it when you had to say good by to the person?....were you able to face taht person and say good by...?"
he said trying to get her to feel better but knew he was failiing....
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:08 am

"I did get to say good bye but its better if their alive when you say" she look up at him "Beisdes that fact to answer your question before have you ever heard of The Great Demon War?"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:50 am

he looked up into the sky put his arms on his head and laghted".....uh sorry no care to explain?"
he said rubbing his head.
"and tah is great you got to say good by ppl shuold be able to say good by its the right thing to do...."
he said with no expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 pm

"Its not great to say goodbye because you never see them again" Ami said her tone turn dark "About 7 years ago a war broke out the world was made up of Kasai and Kiri broke out the war was going to last for about years but the Kasai kage had an idea sent two of his childen into the war the two were a girl about the age of 12 and her brother around the age of 10 or 9 they had the power of one of the most powerful Kekkei Genkai in history that is the Dragon Eye they went into the war this was there first time ever killing this mist was their home the girl killed 345 people maybe more and the boy killed 167 people with in about 3 weeks the war was over"
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 pm

"....it was for me...."
he said looking down
then looks at ami.
"so......was that girl......you?"
he said with a look on his face that said omg i know a girl who kicks ass omg....

ooc:sorry bout that lmao.
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 pm

"Yup me and my brother killing bitchs" she laughed thinking of it
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 am

cage also laghted imageing them killing"wow cool so you got a pretty great past huh?...."
he said smileing then looking sad again.
Back to top Go down
Heart

Heart

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:24 am

"Not really its ok but not all that" she said getting up
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 pm

"cool"
he said trying to smile.
"hey what time is it the others are probably worrired we shuold get back"
he said pointing to the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visiting the forsacen mist.   visiting the forsacen mist. Empty

Back to top Go down

visiting the forsacen mist.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next