AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. Vote_lcapi am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. Voting_bari am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. Vote_lcapi am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. Voting_bari am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. Empty
PostSubject: i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good.   i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good. EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:01 pm

life has got me down an i am having toghts on life like if there is any meaning ot it so i say fare well adn by to all my friends family and stuff i have meet up here i will greatly miss al of u but this is teh fianll good by.....so.....good by all.....

FAREWELL ALL FROM UR FAV FREIND/ AKA ASSHOLE AKA DICK HEAD AKA PARTY STARTER.

john was here.
Back to top Go down

i am leaveaing the rp wolrd......for good.
Page 1 of 1