AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Sitting On The Roof... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Sitting On The Roof... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Sitting On The Roof... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Sitting On The Roof... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Sitting On The Roof... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Sitting On The Roof... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Sitting On The Roof... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Sitting On The Roof... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Sitting On The Roof... Vote_lcapSitting On The Roof... Voting_barSitting On The Roof... Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Sitting On The Roof... Vote_lcapSitting On The Roof... Voting_barSitting On The Roof... Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Sitting On The Roof...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
Sitting On The Roof... Left_bar_bleue50/100Sitting On The Roof... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
race/type: unknown

Sitting On The Roof... Empty
PostSubject: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Dark sat on the roof alone as always with his usual smile as it was a beautiful windy night,Dark watched the humans all go by with there everyday life shaking his head still with his smile standing on the roof tip edge spreading his wings flying off to another roof looking down upon all the humans like if he was there guardian angel or something.
"i love watching over all of these interesting lives...its like my personal Tv show" Dark laughed still looking down at them all.
Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:17 pm

"Oh you seem so high and mighty little there don't you think?" Souji walk on the air with his hands in his pockets that friendly smile he really didn't like that kind of view on people but he couldn't show emotions like that
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:
Sitting On The Roof... Left_bar_bleue50/100Sitting On The Roof... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Dark turns to find someone behind him.
"no i just love watching the Humans live life you know it kind of reminds me of my life...sad,lonely...dark" he laughed making a joke still smiling wondering what was this guy doing here anyway but ignored the fact he was even standing near him "so why do you care for the humans they are just puppets in a huge game...that is all we are...puppets" Dark spoke cold like still with his smile.
Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 pm

"Puppets are control by a master we are control by nobody but ourself we choice our destiny" Souji smile looking down he didn't want the people to see them so he put an illusion out "Are you a puppet?"
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 pm

'was....not anymore...i was..."let go" from life and now i pull my own strings..." Dark wondered what was this guy doing still then had to ask "are you not controlled by someone...dose someone not pull your strings...is that someone that so called lives in the skies...not your master...?"
Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Souji for a minute thought he was talking about Ami he laugh a bit because had to think about things he didn't really think about that "I had masters but for training I am no puppet as for God it doesn't matter he would have a lot more people to fight other then me but no he doesn't control my life"
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Dark smiled "good your better off without such lies...better off living your life to what you please"
Dark actually acknowledged him turning to him "so what was it that brought you here if you don't mind me asking" Darks wings set away and his face turned to the bored expression he usually always had.
Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

"I just came back from helping at the school over there I live no where near here so its rare to see me" Souji did have on a suit like clothes the black jacket,light blue shirt and black pants he took a step was on another roof he wave to him so he could come over
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Dark wondered if he should follow but instead respond "sorry i just met you i don't think i can let up my guard so quick why should i follow what is where you are that i can't see here..."Dark asked with a sly smile closing his eyes almost seeming like if he was walking on air balancing himself on the roof's edge.
Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 pm

"Ok take it like this if I wanted to kill you I would have done something to kill you before you even seen me right I don't want your life" Souji sat on the roof as soon as he got close he would release the jutsu he had made
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm

"true...fine" Dark jumped quickly appearing behind the guy laughing "so you were in school huh and decide to drop by behind me..i still don't but the story" Dark laughed still uneasy by this guy.
Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm

"I went as a guest to help teach I felt bored and you got lucky because I was going home"
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Dark laughed feeling a somewhat sense of humor at the moment.
"luck...i don't mean to put your dreams down but i don't go that way and i'm no fan girl to be feeling "lucky" to your presents but it was better then sitting there watching the humans they were getting boring" Dark knelled to his elbow with the same bored look again playing with some key chain "so new guy tell me about your self since you seem more firmilar with the surrounds then i do"
Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 pm

"Its Souji" he said and started to dig in his pockets even though he found nothing in there he thought he would have had something "Im not from here im from Yuki but the city is an area that most of everybody comes through its the middle of everything"
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Dark smiled 'i see its very popular and your not from around here a village named Yuki...sounds nice maybe i may swing by my new friend here's village one day huh?"Dark smirked still looking down at all the humans.

Back to top Go down
Slient Anbu

Slient Anbu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

"Sure you can come by anytime if you feel like it"
Back to top Go down
Worthless Angel

Worthless Angel

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:14 am

"great i'll look forward to visiting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting On The Roof...   Sitting On The Roof... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting On The Roof...
Page 1 of 1