AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
the shire of lost souls EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
the shire of lost souls EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
the shire of lost souls EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
the shire of lost souls EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
the shire of lost souls EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
the shire of lost souls EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
the shire of lost souls EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
the shire of lost souls EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
the shire of lost souls EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
the shire of lost souls EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
the shire of lost souls EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
the shire of lost souls EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
the shire of lost souls EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
the shire of lost souls Vote_lcapthe shire of lost souls Voting_barthe shire of lost souls Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
the shire of lost souls Vote_lcapthe shire of lost souls Voting_barthe shire of lost souls Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

the shire of lost souls

Go down 
+10
pain
Sonic Flash
White Demon
Wing Destiny
Noah
Shiver
christainscage
...cage...
Sky Dragon
Snow Fairy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow Fairy

Snow Fairy

master : 500

the shire of lost souls Empty
PostSubject: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 am

"this is the shire a exsaclty 300 u ahve to put my soul here or eles ill wonder like this forever ik shiryu and john"
wow listne to me shiryua nd john who ever knwe u two would get along wow i like see u two like this like true freinds not fighting all the times..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:06 am

"yes mame well be here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:01 pm

john placed the soul in the shiren
"thre im done."
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
the shire of lost souls Left_bar_bleue0/0the shire of lost souls Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Shiryu waiting by John "Now what"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:52 pm

"she will have to come sooner or later...."
john said lazyly
Back to top Go down
Snow Fairy

Snow Fairy

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:15 pm

"shiryu!" she hugged shiryu
"john!" she hugs john.
"you 2 are the greatest thank you!"
she went running home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:30 pm

wow...
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
the shire of lost souls Left_bar_bleue0/0the shire of lost souls Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm

"She happy then im happy" Shiryu said walking home
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am

cage,zero,tammy and desitny all walked to the shrine"ok now we wait for my brother"he said sitting there.

ooc:we wait for john,timer,christain and pain.
also alena.
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:16 pm

christain appaerd as a soul"um ok timer,pain and john will be here and some other girl to dont know who she is thought" christain said looking for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:
the shire of lost souls Left_bar_bleue100/100the shire of lost souls Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: human

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:24 pm

jade found the place and ran upto christain"bro!"she said as she hugged him but fell threw"oh right your a ghost darn"she said rubbing her head laughting.
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:32 pm

"cool yeah i am still trying to find out why that happens..."he said looking at her and laughting as well.
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm

ooc:dude i will rp for who ever not here except zero he gotta get his part on his own i dont know that but i know the role of these who i will rp 4.

pain.
timer.
john.
cage.
destiny.
tammy.

ooca:u got a sis???
forget it.
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:29 pm

ooc:yeah ok.
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:44 pm

ooc:ok

ic:cage saw christain and his sister"hmm you never said you had a sister"he said looking at christain

john appaerd"great i am here"

"yeah they are here"timer said as he saw the sky turned black the earth started to qukae even harder."we must act quick"he said getting the orb of life ready.

pain appaerd"hmmm.......whatever......"puts the orb or death in the shrine as well.

"here you go"destiny puts the orb of yin and yang.
"i hope this works...."cage said looking at everything falling apart.

everything holds still for the moment.

"sorry cage but johns not comeing back"pain slash at john.

pain what are you doing!?"cage runs towards john blokcing the attack but being abosrbed by the power he gets stuck inside the robs"help!"
pain laughts"hahahha.....1 down and so many more to go..."he said looking at the others.

john looked at cage"cage!!!!"john went to help but was absorbed as well"damnit forgot it aboasrbs everything here only timer can touch it timer relase it hurry!"

the ground begins to quake and crack.

"i will john but you guys wil have to hold pain off for me"he said knwoing of pains power to multiply and summon.

"rrr we will ahndle him!"she said going into dragon fire age mode"fire age!"a huge blazing dragon apaerd around tammy"ok i am ready!"

"ok omega summoning dragon 6 heads!" a huge element appaerd with 6 headds 1.fire 2.ice 3.smoke 4.water 5.darknes 6.light (i dont know waht it is called so i let you name it ok).

"bring it and good you already know waht is going to ahppen""summoning jutsu" the 6 pains appaerd."lucky guess timer lucky guess but your mine!"he said with a mad insane look.

ooc:sorry but u ppl are never here ok so stfu and get on if u dont want me to rp 4 u ok bithces.
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:53 pm

ooc:lmao dude ur finnaly grwoing some dude!

ic:christain saw it all ahpen and used his eye hopeing it would work"come on work"his eye activeated a light shined a huge blidning light came out of his eye"ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"christain falls to the floor.
hmm?......i am seeing that lady again.....she....who is she?.....he said seeing something in his touhgts while he was knocked out.

the women looked like thisthe shire of lost souls 137693-bigthumbnail

she looks so firmiluar...its like if i know her from somewhere...
christain said still in his head.
"christain" a voice said.

Last edited by christainscage on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm

"christain!" cage said still inside

"rrr....christain used his power at the wrong time i told him this before talk to zeo and let him help you that to not hide your powers from him let him help you....but he egnored me and said i dont need zeo...i dont need anyone.....then he walked away..."john said looking at his lap.

"ha you two think those petti dragons will stop me think again""summoning jutsu!" summons a huge creature then 2 pain lets lose missles towards christains sister.

ooc:sorry but she is way to open.

oocx2:i am not rping for tammy and desitny cuz i dont know they moves. so i let them slide 4 now.
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 pm

ooc:u basterd w.e.

ic: "hmmm....thats....my....mom....."goes thrwe flash backs*
christains theme song palys*
"so....you were telling me the truth...hu?..."he said looking at her just laying there.

she began to get up"i told you.....when your eye reacts like that to go to the one cloest to that eye that one day that eye would reveal something you never knew....now taht you are with your sister....i must tell you the truth...."she said looking at christain"when you were born....you were born with holy and unholy clan powers.....the two clan powers did not mix so they unevened them sleves or unbalced them sleves amoung you and made you unbalced so it means you could not use holy grace or kings eye.....after i knew this i put a seal on your eye for this moment for when you need to finnaly know the truth.....about your clans.....and now you know.....but your sisiter can help you harnest your holy grace and zeo can help you hearnest your kings eye....so plaeas christain stop being a scared child and let the world in....please do it for me.....for your mother....."she said as she vansihed.

".......so......i...never was able to do anything hu?.....i am a disgrace to my clans......no wonder none of them want anything to do with me.......they want me dead.....but i will do what you said mom i shall speak to zeo and jade and get things figured out...."he said as he awoke.

he saw a huge missle coming for jade"jade!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Character sheet
weridness:
the shire of lost souls Left_bar_bleue150/200the shire of lost souls Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm

grace appaerd and deflected the missle"christain you ass your still weak....."he said as he sent the missle flying back to the sender.
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

"hm......its you...."christain said as he got up"what are you doing here!?"he said getting upset and angry.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Character sheet
weridness:
the shire of lost souls Left_bar_bleue150/200the shire of lost souls Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 pm

grace looked down at christain"calm your tits bithc"he said with no expression"arent you happy to see me?"he said smieling.
Back to top Go down
christainscage

christainscage

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 pm

"shut up grace i am never happy to see you...but thanks for showing your face"he said smileing also.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 pm

"well thats where you are wrong i just came casue there is a LOT of rumors about this place so i just happen to be swinging by you know saw her leave the hotel really fast and you know thouhgt i would drop by and see my favorite faliur of a brother"he said rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:
the shire of lost souls Left_bar_bleue100/100the shire of lost souls Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: human

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 pm

jade looked at grace"grace what are you doing here...and you were stalking me!?"she said as she began to walk over to grace.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 pm

grace saw jade comeing closer"aww would you really hit your big brother"he said sarcastilcy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the shire of lost souls   the shire of lost souls Empty

Back to top Go down

the shire of lost souls
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next