AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Zeo showing off to them EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Zeo showing off to them EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Zeo showing off to them EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Zeo showing off to them EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Zeo showing off to them EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Zeo showing off to them EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Zeo showing off to them EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Zeo showing off to them EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Zeo showing off to them EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Zeo showing off to them EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Zeo showing off to them EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Zeo showing off to them EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Zeo showing off to them EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Zeo showing off to them EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Zeo showing off to them EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Zeo showing off to them EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Zeo showing off to them EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Zeo showing off to them EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Zeo showing off to them Vote_lcapZeo showing off to them Voting_barZeo showing off to them Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Zeo showing off to them Vote_lcapZeo showing off to them Voting_barZeo showing off to them Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Zeo showing off to them

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

master : 16

Zeo showing off to them Empty
PostSubject: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 am

Zeo stood in the middle of the battle area waiting for his peope to come for them to fight him
Back to top Go down
https://animeworldwars.rpg-board.net
Samurai

Samurai

master : 0

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 am

Mikado walk to the area holding onto his sword "I'm happy to be fighting you Zeo"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 am

Elina stood by side Mikado looking at Zeo close she was focus "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:32 am

Mikado notice how Zeo was and unsheth his sword appear on the side he took it out and put it to Zeo's neck within a few seconds
Back to top Go down
Dino

Dino

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:32 am

"Wow thats skill" Axel stood in the area readying himself for battle
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am

Zeo smile a little at Mikado "Work harder"
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:34 am

Mikado guard was up he slash down his sword on Zeo chest cutting him right down the blood felling out "Like"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

Zeo appear behind Mikado with his eyes close grabbing him by the back of his shirt throwing him it was only a little os his power the Zeo he had cut disappear and Zeo was fine
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

Elina dash over to Zeo taking out her sword spining it around and whip it down crushing the ground fast right on Zeo
Back to top Go down
Dino

Dino

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 am

When Elina attack Axel move over to when Zeo had got hit and punch him with a fury of ice punchs up and down left and right
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 am

Zeo block all of Axel hands with his finger and push Axel away with just a push the attack that Elina had sent was forzen over and it went flying in her face with spars of ice short and fast cutting her deep moving past light speed
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am

Mikado ran and grab Axel throwing him over to Elina Mikado appear in four places all doing a different sword stye cutting Zeo in a mix and blaze of swords then left it in sky flames the engulf and burn him to dust
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am

Zeo move back before anything had happen so fast it left a shadow he look at Mikado shaking his head
Back to top Go down
Dino

Dino

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 am

Axel destory the ice around Elina when he got there and blast her over to Zeo Axel himself freezeing over Zeo's legs to the point where they couldn't move at all
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 am

Elina went flying towards Zeo in a blaze of heat that crush down like a falling metor on Zeo making a big explison
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 am

Zeo stood there unharm what so ever he look at all three of them like this was play time "Fight harder"
Back to top Go down
Dino

Dino

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:46 am

Axel put his hands together and ice geather around him fast and it became cold "Forzen Storm" he put his hand out a storm of cold ice forzen over everything from where he was to where Zeo was so cold "Hit him!!"
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:48 am

Mikado engulf his sword in a strong sky flame that was as bright as the sun he slash it from where he was it burn down everything pass from where he was and he appear behind Zeo's striking down the flames hitting each other making a giant hole from the bottom up to the top
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 am

"Not bad" Zeo stood in the air and put his hand up to the air in a flash Mikado and Axel were cut down on their legs and arms deep and frozen over so hard that they was about to break and couldn't move "Elina"
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:52 am

Mikado threw his sword in his mouth and enuglf himself in sky flames and dash up to Zeo hurting himself he made sure 100 percent that he cut Zeo on the side and kick him in the face
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 am

Elina put Mikado to the side and dash over to Zeo she filp over him kicking him in the chest and grabbing his hair hitting him into the ground jumping on top of him then a tree grew up from the grow "Cat Howl" she roar and it just destory iteslf
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:55 am

"You made me come out of my jacket" Zeo said without his master jacket on as he appear behind Elina putthing his hand on her back a shockwave big enough to break down half a city going through her body Zeo putting her away from the area as she was out cold "Now get up"
Back to top Go down
Dino

Dino

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:57 am

Axel broke the ice he was in pain but he shook it off jumping up and down he punch Zeo in the ground "Yea we ok"
Back to top Go down
Wing Destiny
Heaven God King Leader
Heaven God King Leader
Wing Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am

Zeo step back before the attack and kick him up in the mouth looking at the blood and kick him in the chest all within 3 seconds "Sure"
Back to top Go down
Dino

Dino

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:00 am

Axel got on the ground his fist cold as can be he punch Zeo and was moving at a very fast speed Axel attacking with everything he had freezeing over most of the area they was in then it frozen over 100 percent he was still punching with no let up over 6000 punchs had been release and were still going on hitting Zeo Axel focus as can be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeo showing off to them   Zeo showing off to them Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeo showing off to them
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeWorldWars :: School :: Duel Academy-
Jump to: