AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Vote_lcapPain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Voting_barPain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Vote_lcapPain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Voting_barPain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...

Go down 
+2
Legend
pain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pain
God of six paths/Path of the eye king
pain

master : 506

Character sheet
weridness:
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Left_bar_bleue40/1000Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
race/type: demon

Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Empty
PostSubject: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 am

Pain stands there looking around.
"nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Nathan open the barrier that suck Pain inside of their giant home he stood there and took Pain up to the top
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:
Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Left_bar_bleue40/1000Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:26 am

"so...I'm here..." looks around then looks at the guy who brought him in "well?.."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Kiyoshi walk down to meet Pain "I didn't think you would come here"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:14 am

"i didn't think there would be so less of a security here but i bet that is yet a fluke for you probably have an army if anything..so i shall fall under terms but if i feel that i am not getting anything out of any of this..i will act" pain says looking completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 pm

"We are the army" Kiyoshi look at Pain he was serious himself "The world is changing along with other things Pain we want you to become a part of the Burakkumun in truth power is everything so join us Pain believe me you'll get everything you want out of it"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 am

"an honorable offer but i have to think....come on Kiyoshi make me want to join tell me...why should i join..besides the power..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm

"The world is always in wars the evil thats destorying this world wouldn't you wanna destory that" Kiyoshi look at him "Besides the power theres alot of people who would thank us even though thats not your thing we would be finding things once lost to the world"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 pm

pain smiles "hmmm...i see Kiyoshi..i shall join you...but understand i come with a price...one....i become leader....two..what i say goes my word is law...three i treat you the way you treat me...but you do know...with me...comes pain.." he chuckled a bit making a small joke
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 pm

"See if I didn't have to follow the orders of those five I would take you as the leader" he smile putting his hand out to Pain "Welcome Pain"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm

he also smiles "glad to be a board now let me have a talk with these five and ill have you off there leash but then again where they the ones who sent you or did you come to me on your own free will?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"I came to you of my own free will I'm a big fan an away"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:13 pm

"well then hope we can get to work on the double i'm bored"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:23 pm

"Oh well lets go meet the man in charge"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm

"lets i have to see this"walk with Kiyoshi
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Kiyoshi walk to a big room he bow to a man there
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:32 pm

pain felt a power ratio almost pass his level "hmm...i recognize that power...shiryu?" then looks at the man
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

master : 501

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Dohko look down at Pain and Kiyoshi "Well well if it isn't Pain and he knows my son"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 pm

looks up at the man "its....shiryu's father?....its an honer to meet you sir" bows slightly "so your the master of this organization?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

"Well I'm one of the master and its honer meet you as well"
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 pm

"Don't let his kindness get to you hes a cold blooded killer" Dante laugh sitting down in a chair "Sorry but the other three aren't here at this time Pain"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

pain was just astonished to be in the prescense of both Dante and Dohko "this must be my lucky day and i do not caer you two are all i need to speak with i mean i am god myself and all but i am actually speaking to two true gods...this is amazing i am in your debt..anything you two name it i will kill...well not really but almost anyone"
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 pm

"Woah" Dohko laugh a little himself "In truth be told Pain three more God's run this you and Kiyoshi will be running the organization while we are away"
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:53 pm

"Why are you in our dept if anything we should be in yours" Dante smile at Pain and wave his hand a new cloak and a set weapons there for him "You join us and help make our kids stronger but on top of that we have you here this is great"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

"i owe it all to my master Marada...and Tobi but..i eventaully grew tired of him and killed him myself...which was kind of scary to tell the truth" pain laughed with the other two "so we in charge while you two away?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...   Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto... Empty

Back to top Go down

Pain is here in the Village of Supiritto...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next