AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Vote_lcapfancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Voting_barfancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Vote_lcapfancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Voting_barfancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Left_bar_bleue0/0fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: vizard

fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Empty
PostSubject: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

hidan was talking to a couple ''please come in you table is right there next''
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

master : 503

fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:04 pm

cage walks in and looks around "hmmm...time to inspect another restaurant" looks at the lighting and everything "looks nice but i think i should taste the food first" walks over to a table and waits to be waited
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:
fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Left_bar_bleue0/0fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 am

''hi cage table for 1 im guessing right this way ''
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 am

"yes sir now one thing...i heard you danishes are good..." flashes his inspector badge at hidan "i would like to be the judge of that"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:23 pm

hidan walked with cage '' smoking or non smoking ''
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:14 pm

"non-smoke thank you but what dose that have to do with my food?' he asked confused and getting a little irritated
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 pm

hidan took cage to his seat the seat was nice and soft and warm he open the seat for sexy girl wader's came and put paper tissue's and fork and spoon and and they left '' know you may order '
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:13 pm

"well then what is your best dish"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 am

''Every thing '' he gave him a menu '' pick a country of a food you wont indan food chines food all american any thing from any country we have over 5678 of our best chef cooking on the clock''
Back to top Go down
...cage...

...cage...

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 am

Cage looked at the menu "god this all looks good i think ill take your best of the best what would you recommend"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]   fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in  }{yes i own a restaurant] Empty

Back to top Go down

fancy restaurant {for all you love birds come in and have bite and single people and friends come in }{yes i own a restaurant]
Page 1 of 1