AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
brother vs sister - Page 2 Vote_lcapbrother vs sister - Page 2 Voting_barbrother vs sister - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
brother vs sister - Page 2 Vote_lcapbrother vs sister - Page 2 Voting_barbrother vs sister - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

brother vs sister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black Moon
Purple rain of shots master
Black Moon

master : 500

brother vs sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:01 pm

"And no where to run" Aki said with a smile the real Aki back where the fight had started the gun in her hand fire out a blast and the Aki under Leo blow up both catching Leo after Aki put the gun away holding out the other one
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

master : 501

Character sheet
weridness:
brother vs sister - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0brother vs sister - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:59 pm

suddenly leo was in the ground and despaired and was face to face with her real sister and then he grabed her gun and broked it and slamed his head with her head and then kicked her ''ouch dam that head of yours ''
Back to top Go down
Black Moon
Black Moon

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Aki grab his foot and put out the other gun putting it his face it fire out and sent Leo back "Hard head is fun"
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
brother vs sister - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0brother vs sister - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 pm

leo was in the ground and used flash step came at here and punched her in the stomach and used his kido to have a red lighting in his finger then shocked her sister with 120 volts in her body blowing her away into a wall ''shocking isn't it hahah''
Back to top Go down
Black Moon
Black Moon

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 pm

"Yea it would be" Aki appear on the side of him without her other gun she did a hand sign and chains wrap around Leo curshing him spars going in his feet and hands pushing him to a rock and fire balls raining over him crushing down "Now for the next level" she said and pulled out her sword as the fire start to clear
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 pm

leo was not worried as leo used his arua to make the chain weaker waek enough to break free when leo was free he dashed to sister and kicked her in thr throat and then jumped grabbed both of her hands and smashed her down a big boulder and leo dash and stomped on the ground so hard all the rocks jumped up so did aki and the he punched her in the stomach so many times and then turn like a cyclone super fast then leo stopped and kicked her sister in the middle of her beasties and send aki flying away and leo went after her to see if she is ok
Back to top Go down
Black Moon
Black Moon

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Aki got up coughing she rub her throat and breast then look at Leo her eyes turning dark red her sword turn to guns Aki putting them out firing them in a storm all that was seen was blast of purple reaitsu over 30 million of them shooting out destorying everything they flew pass into nothing not letting up moving faster then light speed all coming Leo's way she was a in fury not stopping
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:57 pm

leo was getting shot but the real leo was inthe skyy looking ''oh shit ''leo was drinking his tea ''maybe my clone went a little to far let me get out of here before she finds me ''leo disapered and the clone that aki was fighting died and turned to dust
Back to top Go down
Black Moon
Black Moon

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Aki stop "And he cloned me" she was real mad her reaitsu breaking down the training area "When i made find im...arrrggggghh!!!!!!!!" she said storming away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brother vs sister   brother vs sister - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

brother vs sister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2