AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
the epic story of finding Kida EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
the epic story of finding Kida Vote_lcapthe epic story of finding Kida Voting_barthe epic story of finding Kida Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
the epic story of finding Kida Vote_lcapthe epic story of finding Kida Voting_barthe epic story of finding Kida Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

the epic story of finding Kida

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
the epic story of finding Kida Left_bar_bleue0/0the epic story of finding Kida Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: unknown

the epic story of finding Kida Empty
PostSubject: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:16 am

Riku was walking up a slope of snow (which was really a little snow hill) grasping for air and tired "gosh this thing is tall and its to far to the top....maybe...no...i have to find Kida!" he climbed some more making the snow ill a bit taller "al...most....there..." he had made it to the top and looked out to only see snow and people laughing at him "uh....its apart of this show im in" he says as he runs into the village "now the note said he would be some where in a snowy town....but there could be trillions and trillions of snow towns oooh....this is hopeless....ill never find my buddy....i miss him..." Riku fell into the snow sloped and down "*sigh*....wonder what he could be doing right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 am

"Hey Riku" Kida said eating a snow cone over him a piece falling on Riku's face "You look sleepy and cold why you so far out in Yuki in the training area when its sunny on the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
the epic story of finding Kida Left_bar_bleue0/0the epic story of finding Kida Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 am

Riku stopped for a moment then jumped up and sqeezed Kida like he never hugged him before "awww dude i missed you you would not believe the mission i had to go threw to find you man i had to go to so many places find this fight that battle this steal that do that....rrr....never mind all that but yeah i found you 3whoohoo!" riku hugged him again drawing attention towards him and Kida "oops sorry man my fault so uh...what are you doing here dude?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 pm

"Like Yuki is snow in some places and others its not for a few days in the summer so I wanted to see it and Mikado told me about and here I am" he lick his snow cone again looking at Riku "You could have called me"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:28 pm

"true but i had no reception so...yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 pm

"Oh wow"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

"ha so whats the news around here" he looks around "wait i have been around here i meet some guy around here...wonder where that guy could be..."
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm

"Alex more then likely he works under Ikki I saw him today he left" Kida lick his cone again smiling "The gold saints are so cool"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 pm

"oh so you know him cool and who are the gold saints,a bunch of heroes or something?" he asked confused looking at Kida eating the cone "hey uh one question the cone where'd you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:43 pm

"Back there at the stand" he said pointing to the stand and licking the cone some more "Saints are a bunch of warrior's who fight for a God Ikki and Alex fight for Athena there's 88 saints in all and only 12 gold saints"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Riku got a cone qickly and began to lick it then walked over to Kida "so they are gods hmmm...cool and wait isn't ikki the guy we met the other day?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 pm

"Not God just warriors and yea" Kida lick the cone again and his head started to hurt "Ok ok only one more saint question my head hurt" he said laughing eating the rest of the cone
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 pm

"no brain freeze" he said laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 pm

"Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 am

"no maybe it is hahaha" riku laughed then looked around "so this village has cute girls right i mean that might be one reason why your here?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 am

Kida had to think about and nod with big smile on his face "They are fucking beaitful like Gods"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am

riku laughed holding his sides "ha yep tahts kida alright and hey man if they are so beautiful lets go around and check them out dude who knows one of us might get lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm

"I got numbers already" Kida said laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

"aww totally uncool dude got a head start i should get to it then" Riku looks around then walks into a shop looking around "hmmm...now where to...go! i see something" runs over to a few shoes and looks at them "now which to buy"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:24 pm

"Why shoes?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:37 pm

riku looked back 'kida what are you doing here oh forget it and i need a right pair for a reason"
he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Kida look lost and shrug walking over to some girls making them laugh and getting some more numbers
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am

"oh that kida is always on the go and getting" riku smiled some more closing his eyes then looks at the shoes "....uh....: then something catches his eye "huh?..." he grabs a necklace with a heart on it"whoa jack pot wonder who's is this?" he was going to walk to kida but seen he was to busy and decide to walk out the shop the other way of kida "wonder if they have a lost and found in this shop?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Break

Sun Break

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 am

"What you doing?" Kida said appear behind him putting some numbers in Riku's pocket
Back to top Go down
Dark Ice Dragon
Guardian of the darkness
Guardian of the darkness
Dark Ice Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:10 am

Riku took the numbers and placed them back in his pocket 'thanks but i choose to work on that myself dont want to call a girl and she says your not the guy and hangs up and i am taking something to the lost and found"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the epic story of finding Kida   the epic story of finding Kida Empty

Back to top Go down

the epic story of finding Kida
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next