AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Trying to find something in nothing EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Trying to find something in nothing EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Trying to find something in nothing EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Trying to find something in nothing EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Trying to find something in nothing EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Trying to find something in nothing EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Trying to find something in nothing EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Trying to find something in nothing Vote_lcapTrying to find something in nothing Voting_barTrying to find something in nothing Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Trying to find something in nothing Vote_lcapTrying to find something in nothing Voting_barTrying to find something in nothing Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Trying to find something in nothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

master : 506

Trying to find something in nothing Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 am

Ikki was walking by making sure all of the new people were training right then stopping looking up wondering how everything was going outside of his new home
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 am

Albin was walking pass when he saw Ikki out of it he walk over to his friend "You should wake up"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:24 am

Ikki came back when he heard Albin's voice looking at him "Albin haven't seen you around"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 am

"There have been things I needed to have taking care of among them finding more gold saints"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 am

"Yes we are still missing saints" Ikki said looking at the saints that were there sighing
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 am

Albin smile putting his hands on waist "Well besides that how are things have you seen your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 am

Ikki had to think about it for a minute his face turning blue and big "Nope"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 am

"Whats with the face?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

"That was a random question!"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:28 am

"Random is in right now you should know that"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 am

"I swear you Sagittarius always" Ikki said laughing
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 am

"Gemini's are just as bad" Albin said with a smile and a laugh "Oh have you seen Kyo or Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 am

"Kyo went somewhere awhile ago and Jason has been gone for awhile now"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 am

Albin noded then a idea came to his mind something he had been meaning to ask for awhile now "Whats Jason real name?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 am

Ikki was shocked that Albin didn't know Jason's name "It's Kardia"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 am

"Like the saint?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 am

Ikki nodded looking at Albin and walking on waving for Albin to follow
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 am

"If its not to much to ask let me hear about your past?" Albin asked following Ikki "I want to know somethings"
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 am

"Fine by me" Ikki lead Albin to a room sitting down "I'll tell you the past of my family"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 am

Albin sat down looking at Ikki waiting for him to start
Back to top Go down
Blaze Dragon
Admin
Blaze Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 am

"I was born in a village about 30 miles outside of the city when didn't have problems or much we had everything we needed but this how he days started out with my mother,father,Lan,Kyo.Marin and Kardia" the room started to change with Ikki remembering his past
Back to top Go down
Snow Tiger

Snow Tiger

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Zombies dash inside attacking the saints bitting them and kiling them and also turning them into other zombies the sky was getting black "Power seal on" all power seald a moutain zombies standing with blood all them and on the ground attacking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find something in nothing   Trying to find something in nothing Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to find something in nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeWorldWars :: Sanctuary :: The Colosseum-
Jump to: