AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Vote_lcapTriple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Voting_barTriple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Vote_lcapTriple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Voting_barTriple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlas

Atlas

master : 0

Character sheet
weridness:
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Left_bar_bleue100/100Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: demon

Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Empty
PostSubject: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 pm

It had been a long time since I had practiced my duplication, and as I sat in the stands of the arena I was getting really bored. With a front flip I leaped out of the stands and grabbed the fighter on the left. As he gave a startled shout I span around and kicked him straight out of the stadium. Dusting my hands off, I stood with a hand on one hip. "Talk about a weakling huh?" The other seemed much stronger, and as I grinned I leaned up. "Lucky you, you get to lose to me now instead!" As I looked determined, there was suddenly a pop and puff of smoke, and three fat little monkeyboys now stood in my place! "Or should I say us, heh."

Last edited by Nini on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm

"Who are you talking to?" Yoshi ask sitting down on a rock fixing his jacket and turning off his phone "Hi by the way you like you wanna battle"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:
Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Left_bar_bleue100/100Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 pm

It looks like the other competitor had run away while I was talking, but Yoshi was in just the right place at the right time. Crossing my arms, I gave him a snotty grin. "Duh! Why else would I be in the arena? Real brainiacs here..."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

"Maybe to vist little girl" Yoshi look at Nini very close wondering and thinking then rubbing Nini head "Ok ok my bad little boy"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:18 pm

I looked up and was about to snarl, before looking in surprise, not many people got it right without correcting. Usually violently. Actually I hadn't thought of that reason. "Yeah yeah, so are we gonna start or what?" The second Nini was drinking a soda at the moment, and the third making faces at the crowd. But at this we all got back into formation, watching Yoshi closely.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

"Ok lets see what you can do" Yoshi step back putting his hands in his pockets smiling at the Nini's that was everywhere "Lets see what you can do"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:37 pm

"Alright, but no crying because you asked for it!" With that the three of us dash forward at him. Nini 1 rushes headon and leaps up, sending a headbutt for Yoshi's stomach. Nini two comes from the left, spinning around and firing a beam of pink and yellow ki from his mouth. Though it was smaller then normal due to the duplication. Finally the third Nini attacked from above, doing a front flip to cannonball down towards him. The three of us were weaker then normal from splitting, but confident enough we could handle it with numbers.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Yoshi kick away the ki blast and rub his stomach "Not bad not bad" Yoshi put his hand up to the sky lightning from the sky hit the Nini's into different areas and fire giant blue wave of ki at them all hitting "See"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:51 pm

The three of us fell on all sides, before quickly pushing up. Nini 1 was the most battered, as Nini 2 had fallen on him, and decided to be the destraction. Turning around he bent over and farted, a giant cloud filling the arena and blocking out view, as well as making a smell bad enough to knock out much of the audience. "Hope you've got good eyes!" Laughing, Nini 2 dove in to trip him, while Nini 3 raised his hands, preparing an axe handle slam for his chest if he tripped on Nini 2's leg.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 am

Yoshi raise his hand up a wave of water count of the Nini's slamming him into the ground and he kicked the other one into a wall "I see just fine but thanks" Yoshi said as he fire a blast of ki at Nini 1 after it disappear before hitting Nini Yoshi put his hand on his stomach firing the ki blast from there sending him into the sky
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:10 am

Nini 1 fell over apparently unconscious, as Nini 2 hit the wall. The water impacting 3 knocked him back, but he managed to shrug it off, standing up as the other two stayed down. "Ok then, looks like we can't do this seperate..." Nini 2 stood back up and hurried to Nini 3's side. The two of them leaned forward, and sucked in, breathing in the air. They then breathed it out as a massive hurricane-like beam which waved all around the arena!
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:08 am

Yoshi smile at their power not believeing how strong they were at this time and for only kids he had a storm of water spinning around him the water was cover in a bright gold flame that was shinning much like a giant tornado
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 am

The hurricane breath beams slammed against the tornado, shaking around, Nini's 2 and 3 kept up their full firepower, before finally the beams exploded, blowing them back a bit, but hopefully dealing some damage to Yoshi too. With that Nini 2 seemed to pass out as well, 3 breathing a bit hard.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 am

Yoshi came out bleeding from his left arm "Not bad at all" he said smiling clapping for them "You guys are great and your only kids I wasn't that good back then"
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:37 am

Normally I would have made a smart remark, but all three of us were a bit whoozy. As 2 was the only one up, he quickly dusted off. "Ok, time to make this a bit more even!" In a puff of smoke two of the Nini's vanished, leaving me standing alone, but still worse for wear. I seemed faster as I dashed at Yoshi, doing a backflip to kick at his chest with both feet.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Spiral
Heaven's Knight
Heaven's Knight
Destiny Spiral

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 am

Yoshi move back some from the kick grbbing Nini slamming him into the ground kicking him away from Yoshi
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 am

I let out a yelp as I'm caught by the leg and kicked away. As I land on my face, I growl a bit, pushing up on both hands. "By the way, that was pretty cool... try taking it back!" With a laugh I swing up my hand, Yoshi's own water attack from earlier exploding up in front of him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi   Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple Team! Nini vs. Yoshi
Page 1 of 1