AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Vote_lcapleos lunch break and mabe a fight  Voting_barleos lunch break and mabe a fight  Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Vote_lcapleos lunch break and mabe a fight  Voting_barleos lunch break and mabe a fight  Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

leos lunch break and mabe a fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

master : 501

Character sheet
weridness:
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Left_bar_bleue0/0leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type:

leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Empty
PostSubject: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:01 pm

leo was eating ramen in the floor''if wat ezalthie say is true then i have no choice ''
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

master : 0

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Loly appeared up above rukongai she look around she sensed leo and smiled "found you!" she opened her mouth red energy gathered in her mouth and a powerful cero shot against where leo was resulting in a giant explosion "come out I know you're not dead captain!"
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Left_bar_bleue0/0leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:20 pm

he was in back of loly and put his lips in her ear ''boo!''
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Loly smiled "boo your yourself" she struck back toward him with one hand
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 pm

leo was smiling ''wat the hell are doing hear any ways '' he grabed her hand and took out his zanpactoe
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Loly look disappointed at him "you have no strength in your hand I had hoped for more" she struck down on his arm he held her with she had an incredible strength behind her blow
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 pm

leo was laughing ''thats it i think your the weak one here haha''leo was starting to shake an so was the soul society
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 pm

"Me weak!!!!!" Loly struck him right in the stomach the strength of her strokes got the earth to shake
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:04 pm

leo smiled when he got up ''hahahahahahah oh boy its about time to kick some ass hahahahahahahahahah thats how you strike thats so weak thats some bullshit this is how you do it red lighting ''leo strucked him self 5 times leo was in pain and laughing at the same time ''hahahahahahahaha that how you do it know its your turn ''leo did flash step he was so close to loly his nose and her nose touched and then he slashed loly down the middle blood gushed out of her body and then leo punched her in the nose so hard it send her flying then leo did flash step again and grabed her face and was rocketing all the way down to the ground ''weeeeeeeeee hahahahah '' he slamed loly to the floor and blood was in the floor ''hahahahahahahahahahahah that was funny ''leo power was growing
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Loly got up and look at him she showed no signs of pain "you are insane and strong" Loly pulled her zanpakutō out "destroy podría!!" her zanpakutō exploded in a enormous explosion of her reiatsu a large piece of rukongai was destroyed a big red ball was where Loly had been two wings shot out of the ball and the ball were cut in half from the inside and Loly was standen there she had two large wings on her back and two horns sticking out of her head her hair had changed color and she had a red dress on "don't underestimate me!!!!" her reaitsu becomed much stronger and continued to get stronger
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 pm

''thats it hahahahahahahahah please ''leo restus was increseing like rain drops in the floor 'leo dash to her at the speed of light ''let hahahahahahahahah show you hahahaha true hahahahahaha power ''
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:37 pm

"You know nothing about true strength!!!!" Loly ran with the same as him straight at him the air was heavy with her reaitsu and the ground she trod on went deeper down because of her reaitsu "die!!!!" she struck right on both his shoulder with her bare hands when she hit him a powerful shockwave shot through all of rukongai from the collision
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 pm

leo was behind her when the smoke cleared he was injured and then he laughed but when he turned around his hollow mask was on both of her wings where cut in half and blood was every where blood burst out of her body when her wings fell to the ground '' surprise hahahahahahahahahahahah''
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:05 pm

"A hollow mask what the hell!?!" Loly was scared for the first time in her life she jump away from him her wings in front of him exploded she was shaking "he is a monster"
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:08 pm

''hahahahahahahahah'' leo did flash step he was growing a small hollow hole and was in front of loly ''its time die hahahah ''he said with a smile leo was growing restius like crazy ''hahahahaha welcome to hell ''leo slashed her giving her a x in her body ''hahahaha xstrem hahahaha''
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Loly fell to the ground she got slowly up her restius was disappearing slowly Loly held a hand over her x wound on her chest "I am dead I can not win against him" she stood in a small lake of her blood
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 pm

''sleep well my pretty ''leo stabed with his sword and the point came out of her left bob leo smiled ''that techinqe i love it mine if i steal it'' leo suck loly dried of her restus he ate it just like her ''its tasty oh good night ''leo pulled the sword out and blood gush out of loly loly fell her eyes where fading
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:15 pm

A red light was shining from her whole body her resurrección disappeared and her zanpakutō appeared in her hand Loly look up in the air "z... .... ze .... zero"
Back to top Go down
negative # 1

negative # 1

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

kai was up in the air and came down ''i wont let anoither family member die '' kai kick leo 15 storys away and grabed loly body and made a garganta an left as quick as he can as the garganta was closing ''will meet again ''
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Zero walk up with his hands in his pockets "Come"
Back to top Go down
negative # 1

negative # 1

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

''zero here take her she is really heavey so can you bring her back ''
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Loly look weak at Zero "you came"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Zero look at Leo then Loly he had this real pissed off look as he pick up Loly healing her wounds and looking down at her "Sorry for being late" he said engulfing some of his reiatsu to speed up the healing
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Loly look at Zero and smiled a little "it is ok" she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Zero open up a garganta and rub her head "Your gonna be fine" he walk through it with her the garganta closing behind them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leos lunch break and mabe a fight    leos lunch break and mabe a fight  Empty

Back to top Go down

leos lunch break and mabe a fight
Page 1 of 1