AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Attack on the Soul Society EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Attack on the Soul Society EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Attack on the Soul Society EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Attack on the Soul Society EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Attack on the Soul Society EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Attack on the Soul Society EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Attack on the Soul Society EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Attack on the Soul Society EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Attack on the Soul Society Vote_lcapAttack on the Soul Society Voting_barAttack on the Soul Society Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Attack on the Soul Society Vote_lcapAttack on the Soul Society Voting_barAttack on the Soul Society Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Attack on the Soul Society

Go down 
+6
Sun
Moon
lockon
Lion
negative # 1
Loly
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loly

Loly

master : 0

Attack on the Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 pm

A garganta opened up above rukongai Loly walked out of the garganta and look around with a smiled she look back into the garganta "come on Kai your slow"
Back to top Go down
negative # 1

negative # 1

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm

''im here dont worry ''kai looked around'' holy shit its so big here''
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

master : 501

Character sheet
weridness:
Attack on the Soul Society Left_bar_bleue0/0Attack on the Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:52 pm

'' to believe that two espadas got in anit this a bitch tsubasa get your ass over here we got a code espada''leo put his hands in his poket
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Loly smiled "yea" she look down on rukongai and licked her lips "and there are many souls" she look at him "I can smell a captain and he is near"
Back to top Go down
negative # 1

negative # 1

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:56 pm

kai looked at loly then sense a shimigami '' well all be dam we got a captain already''kai was about to jump down ''where is he''
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
Attack on the Soul Society Left_bar_bleue0/0Attack on the Soul Society Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

''tusbasa where are you i need you theres two ha kid shit calling all captains''
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm

"I don't know but I know how we get him to come out" Loly opened her mouth everywhere in rukongai people fell dead and their souls flew into her mouth she closed her mouth and smiled "something I learned from my older brother"
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:03 pm

leo saw the souls in her mouth and smiled ''that doesent consern me where the hell is tsubasa ''
Back to top Go down
lockon

lockon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm

sink was hiding far away ''target in range ''he had a target in leos head his hand was in the triger ''espada negative 11 never misses a shot ''
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

master : 500

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:11 pm

"Wow look at that gotta give it to Hayato hes always" Kratos took off his robe and had his normal clothes on putitng his gloves on "Right"
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 pm

"Why did I get stick with you" Krain said standing by Kratos
Back to top Go down
lockon

lockon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 pm

sink was going to pull the trigger '' say good bye captain ''
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:17 pm

leo smiled higher ''well at least we have one of them here time for me to get it on he took out his zanpactoe ''
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm

"Because we work so well together" he laugh putting his hand on his zanapktou "Now stepping up whichs arrancar wanna go first?" he smile and shot a blast of reaitsu to werhe the arrancar about to shot him was "You with the gun your mine"
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Krain sat down looking at Kratos "So want me to wait here while you go crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:20 pm

"You sit there or you can knock out one of your own kind"
Back to top Go down
lockon

lockon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm

shit ive bin spotted time to jet'' he went a diffrent area and reload his sniper gun ''ok new target '' aim for kratos heart ''this little piggy went to die ''he pulled the trigger the bullet was faster then any thing and it was so small no one can spoted ''and got yeah ''
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm

leo was looking at kai and loly and did flash step and apeared in front of them ''well i guess its 2 on 1 ''
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Krain took out her phone "Ok update to all Zero's arrancar and the captains of the gotei 13 just like your head captain thought all negatives are attacking the village so here are the orders Sora stand in the forest Tsubasa stand next to Lelouch,Emil you are to stand by the two vices you know who,Zero and Hayato will also be standing by the others can come out and ran like hell if they want that is all Krain out" she look at Leo "No no leave them be Leo Hayato wants number 1 and 2"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Kratos step to the side just in time "Wow that was close" he said laughing
Back to top Go down
Loly

Loly

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Loly look at leo and smiled "you came alone you must be an idiot or very power full"
Back to top Go down
Sun

Sun

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

"Kratos stay away from me if I get shot by God I will kick your ass"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

"Haha sorry" he shot another blast at the guy "Hey Leo let them pass you can have some fun by sides its only right that two leaders fight it out"
Back to top Go down
lockon

lockon

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:29 pm

sink shot kratos from far away ''bullzi ''
Back to top Go down
Lion
Twin Head Lion
Twin Head Lion
Lion

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm

''wats the fun in that im in a mood to kill two little insects oh heads up bullet 9 coming straight at you ''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Soul Society   Attack on the Soul Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Soul Society
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next