AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
exploring the nations... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
exploring the nations... EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
exploring the nations... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
exploring the nations... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
exploring the nations... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
exploring the nations... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
exploring the nations... EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
exploring the nations... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
exploring the nations... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
exploring the nations... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
exploring the nations... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
exploring the nations... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
exploring the nations... EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
exploring the nations... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
exploring the nations... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
exploring the nations... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
exploring the nations... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
exploring the nations... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
exploring the nations... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
exploring the nations... EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
exploring the nations... Vote_lcapexploring the nations... Voting_barexploring the nations... Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
exploring the nations... Vote_lcapexploring the nations... Voting_barexploring the nations... Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

exploring the nations...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pain
God of six paths/Path of the eye king
pain

master : 506

Character sheet
weridness:
exploring the nations... Left_bar_bleue40/1000exploring the nations... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
race/type: demon

exploring the nations... Empty
PostSubject: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:46 pm

"......The world is way to peaceful.....ever since i left....there has not be much fun for these mortal fools....till now...." he evilly laughs and jumps down looking around the area as it was hugely populated
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

master : 0

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 am

"Oh gonnao some damage??" a laugh echo around him like a dark omen "The great Pain I heard stories about you a little boy who turn into pain after his mother and father were killed then his best friend its been done before don't you think? it grew even louder the people in the area look around and up at the sky wondering what the hell was going on
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:
exploring the nations... Left_bar_bleue40/1000exploring the nations... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:04 am

"hmmm...should i ponder who the hell is this or just go on my freaking onslaught?"
pain thought for a moment then decide to use this as a distraction and began to kill people in seconds "one little two little three little four heads five little six little seven little eight heads hahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 am

"Hey don't damage the heads or boodies to bad I need to eat" Vlada smile sitting on a rock watching Pain go ahead killing "
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:59 am

"....?.....ok" moments later
"well im done having fun...and i guess your going to eat now well there is enough there to last for a life time so enjoy..."
pain sat down under a tree closed his eyes and began to rest
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 am

Vlad jump down eating what was left of the boodies and drinking the blood of them "Why you do this anyway?" Vlad ask looking up at Pain bitting a piece of a head off
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 am

"cause it makes me feel normal....makes me feel better its like i get power from the suffering of others..." smiles evilly with eyes closed
"why do you tale the carnage..?"
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 am

"I didn't I was in the area" he stop leaving the rest of the boodies looking at them walking away from them with a smile on his face "Such evil thoughts for such a young person"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 am

"young.....ha my deer friend i am old enough to be your father and my thoughts are like this cause the world...but enough of that i need more.."
pain gets up slowly with murder written all over him "and the best part is......you never knew who is next" he smiles maniacally and laughs
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 am

"You have ot mix up my young friend" Vlad kept walking licking the blood off of his fingers with his eyes close "If your gonna attack go ahead"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 am

"why would i attack one that reminds me so much of me except the part of eating and drinking carnage...you could join us in our honorable doing you know..."
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:45 am

"I maybe a cold hearted vampire but I don't attack innocent people who don't try to kill me" Vlad look at the dead boodies with a smile on his face his red eyes shining "I just didn't feel like helping these people is all being this old is a problem"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 am

"well then to bad thought you could have been apart of something big...but there is always another day till then my old friend may i call you or do you have a name,for you know so much of me but yet i know so little of you..."
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 am

"Call me Vlad or Count which ever one you want" he walk up into the sky over Pain looking down at him "I don't need to be part of a evil group when there are so many walking around here you just don't know it yet"
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:45 am

"well "Vlad" we are not an evil group what we do is a divine right we do it for we are gods we have the power to create and take life if we want any and all bow to us but some have beaten us for they were stronger than us but we still rose threw the ashes!"
pain close his eyes and appears behind Vlad "so be fooled if you want but always remember things are not allays..."
another pain appears sitting below the tree with his eyes closed as well "what they seem...."
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:45 am

Vlad laugh a little he was shaking from being happy his mouth open wide with a big dark happy laugh "War? a battle I can't wait Pain I'll be more then happy to put holes in you when your ready along with the rest Sho,Nero,Kyo,Shiki,Nagi,Shin all of them along with you things are not always what they seem" he laugh more putting his hand on his face Vlad was so happy that the laugh could be heard for miles on end he look at Pain "Bring clones with six pains no a thosand pains with you the more the better I'll be waiting for you and your group of so called God's" he kept on walking looking down at Pain with a evil happy smile on his face
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:53 am

pain laughs and goes to one "....hmmmm young vlad my friend you are doing something you will regret but i shall not critizes you for it,you have chosen your poison now you shall take it..." pain takes one step and appears infront of him kneeing him then coming from behind him and kicking his head back and threw millions of Kania knifes"......"
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 pm

"Oh may you have to do better then that" the knives drop from his bloody body as it heal coming just like before "Come show me power do something!!' Vad fangs were showing all of his teeth from his smile
Back to top Go down
pain
pain

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 pm

appears behind you "i have no time for these childish challenges...you are nothing now go get some reputation and maybe i will fight you next time till then get lost or better yet i am leaving..." goes under ground
"till then vlad..."
Back to top Go down
Hellfire

Hellfire

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:11 pm

"No fun for me" Vlad smile taking what he needs texting on the phone with a smile as he walks away looking a tree "I did my part in this I'm going to school" he kept on walking holding everything he needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exploring the nations...   exploring the nations... Empty

Back to top Go down

exploring the nations...
Page 1 of 1