AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe mall come and shop here - Page 2 Voting_barthe mall come and shop here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
the mall come and shop here - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe mall come and shop here - Page 2 Voting_barthe mall come and shop here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

the mall come and shop here

Go down 
+2
Blaze Dragon
Hikari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Needless

Needless

master : 500

the mall come and shop here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 am

Smiles has he laughs *whats so funny* turns around to grab her icecap leaving a water mark on the table, has a sip, looks up at him *you know, you have really pretty eyes* blushes and quickly changes the subject...notices a pretty dress in one of the stores *ohh that is soo pretty* grins, and picks it up holding it against her, wondering if its her size, quickly glances at the price tag, way to much money Sad , looks back up at Allen *anyways, well we should go somewhere...*.. hears her tummy rumble..*like a resturant* smiles
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

master : 501

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:07 am

Allen move over to the dress seeing the pirce tag thinking about it he then turn his head over to Jamie "Well what you wanna eat and thank you pruple eyes are ok i guess" he was smiling a little
Back to top Go down
Needless

Needless

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 am

mmm lets see *thinks about it, has the sudden urge to have a big mac, grins ..*is there a A&W around here, I haven't had it in soo long, well not since I been on the road, and that can be quite depressing *sighs, feeling her tummy, hoping there isn't to much fat in a big mac Very Happy , then suddleny remebers what her mother always told her..nobody likes a girl who eats that awful stuff.....*ummm nevermind* blushes * what place around here has salads :/ *
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 am

"Big Mac we going to get one" Allen put his hand in hers and walk off "You said on the road so where you form?" he was waiting for answer as he got their food
Back to top Go down
Needless

Needless

PostSubject: Re: the mall   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 am

Stares at the women making the big mac..knows she should just say no, but cant help herself, *umm* looks at him and smiles..*I'm from all over, we really, I mean my family and I dont stay in one place for to long, so I never really get attached to someone *looks down at there hands and smiles* I hope I get to stay here
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:48 am

Allen takes the big mac's "Well i hope so to nice here and you would have a great time" Allen took her over to some seats
Back to top Go down
Needless

Needless

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 am

Sits down and bites into her big mac....*mmmmm I haven't had this so soo long, oops I forget to pay you*..pulls a five out of her pocket, and hands it to him..*I hope that covers it *..has another bite of her big mac and looks around* not much people come here do they :/
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 am

"We on the low level of the mall thats why" Allen push the five Jame gave him back to her and took a big bite of his big mac "So good"
Back to top Go down
Needless

Needless

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 am

Looks up, well after were done eating we should go up there *..grins..* what is my five not good enough for you* takes another bite of her big mac, finishing it, feels full
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 am

Allen ate the last of his big mac "I don't take money from my friends"
Back to top Go down
Needless

Needless

PostSubject: the city :: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:30 am

smiles *are you sure, I got lots where that came from* ..lying...stands up and looks around, grabs his hand and pulls him up* come on friend, lets go upstairs Wink*..notice her shoelaces undone. quickly bends down and ties them spoting a penny, picks it up and stands, smiles *you think its lucky*
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:34 am

Allen move his head to the see the penny "Maybe I never had much goof luck so I don't have a clue" Allen was laughing again
Back to top Go down
Needless

Needless

PostSubject: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 am

Looks at Allen laughing thinking he is really cute when he smiles, blushes and looks down, *so umm..maybe you need this more then me* hands him the penny and puts her hand back into her pocket
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 am

Allen was smiling he then felt hollows int he area "I got to go sorry" he was looking at her "Meet me at the park tomorrow ok" he gave her a little hug and ran off to kill the hollow
Back to top Go down
Needless

Needless

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:49 am

Sighs, dissapointed *ok, bye* shouts after him *IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU* decides to go for awalk around the city
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:11 am

Sherry looks through a clothing rack and signs, nothing there seems to be her taste, all to clingy and revealing, she hesatiates picking out a dress and holding it against her, looking into the mirror, squints her nose in disgust and puts it back and begins to look through another clothing rack, hoping to find something decent in there
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:47 am

Kaname walk through the clothing store looking around he couldn't find anything that he liked he picked up a shirt looking at it then putting it he walk around the store a few times and saw Sherry he watched walk around looking for clothes "Your looking for clothes aswell?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 am

Glances up from the clothing rack "yes" smiles shyly looking back down, not quite sure what else to say, hestaites and glances back up at him "I assume you are as well" bites her lip, looking past him at another clothing rack "I'm Sherry by the way" walks passed him to the other rack "and you are? "
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:00 pm

"My name is Kaname" he said looking at her then moving around trying to find clothes he picked up two shirts then put them back he had a little annoyed face Kaname move back over to Sherry "You have a nice name you know that Sherry?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Sky

Rose Sky

PostSubject: AnimeWorldWars :: Anime City :: the city :: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Smiles "I have been told that a few times, but a name is just a name and has no real meaning" smiles yet again and picks up a decent shirt, squints her nose thinking and shrugs "I guess this will do" finds her way through the many racks to the counter and pays for the shirt, hands over the money and gets some change in return "it was nice meeting you" Nods at him with a little smiles and walks out of the store
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

"Yea" Kaname walk out of the store and looked up
Wish there was soemthing to do around here
Kaname walk around the mall for awhile then sat down in the middle of the mall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mall come and shop here   the mall come and shop here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the mall come and shop here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2