AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapHAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barHAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapHAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barHAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!

Go down 
+7
Erin
Noah
Shadow
Angel
Mukuro
Hidan the immortal
Ji
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

master : 500

HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Tsuna grab Jade "Hmmmm fine then everything is fine Erin you can stop"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: vizard

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm

the hidan that was frozen was a fake it turned into a log and the really hidan is slicing heads of at the carnival '' i still have heads to cut lets see oh a big line in that rollor coaster and heads ''hidan runs to the people slice there heads one blow after another when he cut the last head he put his hands in his pocket ''time to get a cotton candy '' he walks over to the cotton candy machine
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

master : 503

Character sheet
weridness:
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
race/type: human

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:05 pm

OOC:from Nel stop Hidan please thank you Smile Very Happy Razz also she coming later on
IC: smiles"we have to stop Hidan..."tries to get up but falls again
"ouch....i am to wasted.....you guys have to do it...leave me here ill rest with Nel"
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Tsuna held Jade "Erin you kill the shinigami for all I care"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

hidan was eating a cotteon candy and open a portel with his hand and summoned 50000 hollows in the city ''scatter and kill ''hidan went of eating his cotton candy while watching the massacre ''now just sit back and watch ''
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

master : 501

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Erin came out of the building fixing her head and little burn "Sure no problem with me"
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:
HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

"awww you will stay with me?...thanks.."kisses tsuna then rest on his chest
(whispers) "mmm all warm hehe"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 pm

hidan was singing while cutting heads of ''how much is that dog behind the window ''
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Tsuna held her and took her up with the rest of the guardian's "Yea but I'm warm anyway"
Back to top Go down
Erin

Erin

master : 501

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Erin grabbed Kratos and took him over to Tsuna "Kill him or beat him to death?'
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 pm

hidan was tired ''ok hollow games over''hidan snap his fingers all the hollows returned back in there world ''well i had a great time let me get nel ''hidan walked over to nel
Back to top Go down
Ji

Ji

Character sheet
weridness:
race/type: unknown

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Nel ran tiwards erin and took kratos then held him near her next to the big thingy"no your not hurting my baby!,and i never meant for anybody to get hurt i just wanted the thingy" she frowned
"Hidan please stop your already in trouble as it is"
looks at the big thingy"hmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 pm

''ok ok i dont no wat i did wrong but ok '' hidan said with a confused face
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Kratos look around for something to throw at Hidan "You killed innnocent people for fun how the hell is that not wrong!!!" he cough up some blood
Back to top Go down
Ji

Ji

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:44 pm

dose her healing acid and spits on everyone who is damaged"there everyone but Hidan should be ok"
(note Hidan never took damage so lol)
walks over to jade"sorry jade i just wanted the thingy is all i may have gone a bit far but i am sorry" smiles and hugs jade
"also i am sorry to you guys to for all this mess i caused"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 pm

''yeah wats your point thats not bad ''hidan said ''to tell the truth they wonted to die they had bad life anyway and also im helping them ''
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 pm

this guy is really stupid
Tsuna shook his head "Whatever take the thing and go and take him with you"
Back to top Go down
Ji

Ji

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

"sorry again..."grabs kratos and Hidan and disappears in a portal"i think you over did it hidan all i wanted was for you to watch my back is all....but forget it" Nel seemed a bit disappointed
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Kratos look at Nel moved away "I'll be back" he ran back out of the portal "Can I get that thing please?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

''well this sucks i had fun and laughs ''hidan said closing his eyes ''i did something good i deserve a metal ''
Back to top Go down
Flame Warrior
Flaming Lion God
Flaming Lion God
Flame Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Tsuna threw at him "Take it and leave"
Back to top Go down
Ji

Ji

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 pm

"oh right you remembered!" hugs kratos and then grabs the thingy"yea i got it"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Kratos smile "Yea you got it"
Back to top Go down
Hidan the immortal
Immortal master of hell
Immortal master of hell
Hidan the immortal

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 pm

HIDAN IS SCREAMING ""EXTREME KILLING !''
Back to top Go down
Shiver

Shiver

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm

"tsuna can we go home please?"
jade asked tired and a bit faded,she began to turn pale or whitish"uh...i don't feel so good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!   HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAVING FUN!!! GOING ALL OUT!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeWorldWars :: Regno del mondo :: Army Hold Base-
Jump to: