AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Meeting for captain's and vice's

Go down 
+9
Grace
yugioh!
Magic
Tear
Moon
Tempest
Tiger
Ezalthir
Dark
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Wolf of the moon
Wolf of the moon
Moon

master : 500

Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 pm

"No I don't want head captain besides" Kratos looked at everyone "We have to get ready for the up coming battle heres my plan" Kratos walk in the middle "Hisui you was part of the black moon get info from somebody in there, as for everybody else if you have somebody on something to do then go out" Kratos look at Jaden "You have somebody I gotta see somebody thats what I'm do for the week as for everybody else get ready for the battle" Kratos walk out of the area
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Flame Tempest
Flame Tempest
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 pm

"I see" Tsubasa closed his eyes and walk away with his vice "Everybody should start training together and really I think Jaden or Kratos have the best skill to become head captain"
Back to top Go down
Asch

Asch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Hisui walked away aswell
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Hero of the heaven's the one who pass God
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Jaden looked at Ezalthir "You ok"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
The head of light and dark
Ezalthir

master : 503

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Ezalthir look down "I should not had said something I am only a vice captain I am sorry Captain"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Jaden was a little lost "You talking about what Hisui said to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Ezalthir noded "yes"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 pm

"Yea your still lacking in skill to become a captain yes but you'll be fine" Jaden said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Ezalthir on Jaden "Thank Captain" Ezalthir smiled "shall I make the squad and Kidō Corps ready for the battle?"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:02 pm

"Yes you should start around when the battle comes you should rest" Jaden started to walk away "Oh try to get some training in with the other vice's"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 pm

"Yes Captain" Ezalthir walk out of the Hall training with the other vice's interesting
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 pm

About a few days later Jaden the other captains and vice's had came back to the metting hall "Whats going and wheres my vice?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Ezalthir walk through the door a white aura was around his body "I am sorry I am late" he took a step inside and his white aura disappeared he fell unconscious down on the floor his left arm was covered in blood and he had deep wounds all over his body where blood ran from down on the floor
Back to top Go down
Asch

Asch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Hisui grab Ezalthir and threw him into a wall "What the hell did you do!?"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Jaden grab Hiusi and move him away from Ezalthir "Calm down Hiusi and what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Ezalthir opened his eyes and so on Jaden "I am sorry captain they will only fight I tried to stop them but I could not" he cough some blood up and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Asch

Asch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Hisui push Jaden a side "What did you do"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 pm

"Tried to make peace" Ezalthir eyes was closed and he used all his strength not to lose consciousness again
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:20 pm

"With who?"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Ezalthir cough some more blood up "The Guardians"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Bidan
Jaden Bidan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Jaden shook his head and squad 4 came to take Ezalthir he look around at the captains "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Ezalthir
Ezalthir

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 pm

"Stop the stupid fight" Ezalthir lost consciousness and Squad 4 took him out of Hall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for captain's and vice's   Meeting for captain's and vice's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for captain's and vice's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2